Trump will win the 2020 election

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
The attacks on mail-in ballots are just bewildering to me. I live in Arizona. I've voted by mail for my entire adult life. 70% of Arizonans do in a typical election. Now we get a bunch of clowns showing up, telling us it's beset by fraud and can't work? Does anyone believe them? I wonder if there's polling about it.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
That looks perfect. I'm fine with most of the states that can vote easily by mail and not too bothered by the states where it's more difficult. Let's do this.

Well NY :confused: WOW

WOW

This will stand to be a testament to how big of a dumb-ass fuck up Trump truly is and appears to have already immensely backfired.

I'm more of an early voting guy myself these days and that's what I'm really concerned about. Just looked it up and voting starts in a few weeks at a mega concert venue across town. Had normally been in spots downtown that I could easily walk to if need be, oh well. For a town this size you shouldn't have to worry about it exceeding capacity.

The attacks on mail-in ballots are just bewildering to me. I live in Arizona. I've voted by mail for my entire adult life. 70% of Arizonans do in a typical election. Now we get a bunch of clowns showing up, telling us it's beset by fraud and can't work? Does anyone believe them? I wonder if there's polling about it.

I always thought mail in voting was a mostly Republican thing. I dunno in the past when I'm watching election day results on TV and they say it's too close to call and they'll need to finish counting mail in ballots I've assumed it would end in a Republican victory. Recent investigation journalism articles on the subject says its pretty mixed with an ever so slight Republican lead.

Anyways current polling shows Republicans want to vote in person and Democrats want to vote by mail I would assume a causation correlation because of the political views of the virus and it's seriousness.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Conservatism is no longer an ideology or philosophy, it is a death cult.

They used to be able to claim some high moral standing for their deadly beliefs.

But now, it is just insane.

Don’t wear a mask.
Go vote in person
We are going to slow your medicine deliveries to win an election.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I like this death cult analogy.

Some republicans believe the flesh is strong.

Others believe in the steel of their jackboots.

But they do not know the true answer to the riddle of steel.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
31381726-0-image-a-19_1596129547575.jpg

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Democrats adding more Republicans to their convention. Really cool that they're trying to get Republicans to vote for them and throwing scraps to the left again.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Democrats adding more Republicans to their convention. Really cool that they're trying to get Republicans to vote for them and throwing scraps to the left again.

define "the left." Left has become a catchall for any group that isn't in the GOP sphere, per say, but I think that many potential democrat voters are not in the AOC corner of the meter, pledging to take down the patriarchy, whatever that means. If the dems focus on reaching out to the middle, while ignoring the extreme left to vote for whoever, I don't mind.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The DSA wing, let's say. AOC getting 60 seconds while Meg Whitman (Romney Advisor and Quibi CEO) is also booked seems to send a strange message.

Putting the Quibi CEO on stage at all seems to send a strange message. Are we countering the MyPillow guy or what?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

Kasich will be there too!
I like him but I'd rather see AOC.
Really she's the star of the DNC, or at least she's my star.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The DSA wing, let's say. AOC getting 60 seconds while Meg Whitman (Romney Advisor and Quibi CEO) is also booked seems to send a strange message.

Putting the Quibi CEO on stage at all seems to send a strange message. Are we countering the MyPillow guy or what?

The DSA wing aren’t team players. They already announced they are campaigning against Biden’s platform, I think. So fuck em. Let them collect their rubles and fade into obscurity.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
It's not my party but trying to squash people like they're doing to Alex Morse, while telling them to work within the system, while condemning them for not being team players or, worse, spooky Russian agents, when they ask for policy concessions... It seems like a dumbass approach.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's not my party but trying to squash people like they're doing to Alex Morse, while telling them to work within the system, while condemning them for not being team players or, worse, spooky Russian agents, when they ask for policy concessions... It seems like a dumbass approach.

They’re not asking, and they know that they don’t have the bargaining power to achieve their professed goals, so read between the lines? They’re trying to divide, and self martyrize.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'm the only one sad enough to be watching the opening of the convention right now, aren't I?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I don't really pay attention to Silver unless he's talking about the model. His gut feelings don't have a good track record.

The prepared parts were good but then the teleconferencing was weird. Anecdotes about the troubles a business owner is facing, presented as part of a prepared speech, don't have the weird improvisational tone of pulling one up like he's a volunteer from the audience.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Biden gave a good speech last night. I believe in the content and he delivered it well.

Again he had me at not Donald Trump. I really believed his dementia was from being 80 years old, being retired and then getting holed up because of the virus. Think he's getting warmed up now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifUErTNJDOQ

I watched that last week. They begin by talking about the history of why psychiatrist abstain from diagnosing political leaders. It started with "in your guts you know he's nuts" Barry Goldwater.

Anyways according to her Biden's decline is normal and she doesn't go into it very much. Trumps is dangerous and very recognizable.

People this age are usually in nursing homes or assisted living...or dead. I don't understand why we pick them to lead us. Sad state of affairs that we're arguing over who's dementia is worse.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
One way or another, he will remain president.

Let's talk about the how and the after effect of that.

Found this gem on reddit:

Just for the record, I'm "Ridin' with Biden", but I'm not convinced he'll be president come 2021. I won't like it, but Trump will win somehow, some way and then chaos and revolution will really happen.
I think it is quite possible Trump could win. The electoral college system favors the republican candidate. And Michael Moore has just said that he thinks Trump could win. He was one of only a few people to predict that Trump would win in 2016. But on the other hand, professor Allan Lichtman (who has correctly predicted every election since 1984, including Trump in 2016) thinks Biden will win.

Last edited: