Trump will win the 2020 election

TonK

Least Valuable Player
bro that's pretty messed up. everyone was saying face masks wouldn't prevent it from spreading in january, february because who knew? the data wasn't there. only asian countries like china, japan, korea, taiwan, thailand, vietnam, etc. adopted the face masks because it's normal in those countries already. shit, no one in America ever even work a face mask before unless it's for their job.

the wuflu spanked everyone's butts. it's pretty messed up to think fauci wanted americans to die, like he knew face masks were necessary but didn't say so. it's not just him, too. every country has their own fauci. everyone was in the process of learning about this, no matter how many phds they have and how many years of experience they have with this shit.

Damn stage. Nice.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Been on Miralax cause I had a cancer scare - and the vile shit that came out of my ass last night would make a better president.

I hope all's well.
You're an icon of neo-geo.com
so stay safe :-J

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The death of RBG certainly changes thing. I think we’ll see the appointment as a campaign issue though I wonder if trump will move to appoint before the election?

Someone should convince Trump that his victory is assured, so there's no need to rush the Supreme Court appointment. He's deluded enough to believe it.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Or they should convince him he needs to wait to fill it until after the election to make sure he gets reelected.

But that might actually work.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I hope all's well.
You're an icon of neo-geo.com
so stay safe :-J

I apologize for treating you like a piece of shit for no reason.

I'm no longer an asshole. I was humbled.

Not ashamed to admit it.

I hope your mind is doing well during this awful pandemic, my email is in my profile or HMU on twitter if you ever want to talk.

Thank you for your sentiment.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I apologize for treating you like a piece of shit for no reason.

I'm no longer an asshole. I was humbled.

Not ashamed to admit it.

I hope your mind is doing well during this awful pandemic, my email is in my profile or HMU on twitter if you ever want to talk.

Thank you for your sentiment.

Nah don't be ridiculous.

I don't know why but I felt some sort of duty to defend Jeramy/fak22.

I undfriended him a couple months later. He was posting all kinds of white nationalist fascist propaganda on Facebook and he didn't like me discussing it, debating him about it.

Turns out I had to realize IRL he is just some rando dude on the 'net that has aspergers that I've been chatting & trading with for 20 years, but not a real friend.

Been around his hood a few times and he always makes up excuses why we can't meetup for some pitchers and wings.

Won't help me do online projects when I offer him good money, probably because he worries about me becoming successful at it.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Nah don't be ridiculous.

I don't know why but I felt some sort of duty to defend Jeramy/fak22.

I undfriended him a couple months later. He was posting all kinds of white nationalist fascist propaganda on Facebook and he didn't like me discussing it, debating him about it.

Turns out I had to realize IRL he is just some rando dude on the 'net that has aspergers that I've been chatting & trading with for 20 years, but not a real friend.

Been around his hood a few times and he always makes up excuses why we can't meetup for some pitchers and wings.

Won't help me do online projects when I offer him good money, probably because he worries about me becoming successful at it.

It's all good man. That dude was always crooked.

We live and learn.

Been thinking of a tell all on aero fighters 3. My conscious is clean.

Funny, how after 8 years, there's not 1 single shred of evidence against me?

I've held my tongue and protected pussies that abandoned me - still debating whether or not it's worth it to burn these fucks to the ground?

Time will tell.

Grown men were mad at me for making a few bucks. I still can't believe that entire ordeal.

Kept every single financial document, email and receipt.

I'm just putting this out there if anyone has anything they want to say upfront.

There's quite a few members who know the real story.

It probably won't make a difference to the people I want it to - but my side will be heard at some point.

I thought I was going to die last week. Not out of the woods yet - but I'm not going out without telling my side, no matter who it hurts.

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
It's all good man. That dude was always crooked.

We live and learn.

Been thinking of a tell all on aero fighters 3. My conscious is clean.

Funny, how after 8 years, there's not 1 single shred of evidence against me?

I've held my tongue and protected pussies that abandoned me - still debating whether or not it's worth it to burn these fucks to the ground?

Time will tell.

Grown men were mad at me for making a few bucks. I still can't believe that entire ordeal.

Kept every single financial document, email and receipt.

I'm just putting this out there if anyone has anything they want to say upfront.

There's quite a few members who know the real story.

It probably won't make a difference to the people I want it to - but my side will be heard at some point.

I thought I was going to die last week. Not out of the woods yet - but I'm not going out without telling my side, no matter who it hurts.

Go fuck yourself

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Lol. My account got hacked. Wtf.

I just thought I'd be hilarious for you to read that. Love you, Tonk.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Also I know I said I'd drop my ballot at the county clerk's, but fuck that. Voting in person. We're going to corona this America up!!!!

I honestly think these days it's better to just ignore the news but then you have stuff like RBG dying and you're like 'what's next?'

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Also I know I said I'd drop my ballot at the county clerk's, but fuck that. Voting in person. We're going to corona this America up!!!!

I honestly think these days it's better to just ignore the news but then you have stuff like RBG dying and you're like 'what's next?'

Melissa and I got absentee ballots.

I can't wait until my birthday. Biden will be in office.

This pandemic got me all in my feelings - then Tino dying.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Truth be told, I loved helping members get their money back, catching scammers, being involved in big shit.

My ego got way out of hand. I was a fucking asshole.

Made some unfortunate decisions to boost my ego and fell short. I fucked up.

Dunno why I'm even here saying this shit. It feels different now.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I've been involved in Neo Geo since it was released. Been here for nearly 20 years.

Met some of my best friends on here.

Good fucking times on here.

Dunno why I had to act out and be a hard ass. Looking at some of my old posts makes me fucking cringe.

Alright, this ain't Facebook.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I just took a healthy shit, even though I flushed it I know that turd would make a better president than DJT.

Shush Xavier... Lest you actually wake me the fuck up...

I aint Wasabi or Tak...

...Pointing this out because I have no particular thoughts on beating the fuck out of you for laughs... and because you quoted me with a non-sensical observation....

xROTx

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Shush Xavier... Lest you actually wake me the fuck up...

I aint Wasabi or Tak...

...Pointing this out because I have no particular thoughts on beating the fuck out of you for laughs... and because you quoted me with a non-sensical observation....

xROTx

What. Is. Wrong. With. You?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What. Is. Wrong. With. You?

The question... Isn't... what is wrong with me...

But should be whether.... you have forgotten is what I do to keep boredom at bay...

Maybe, I'm being serious... maybe Im playing...

But I never really liked Xavier all that much and his posts are mainly drivel... and so why the fuck can't I play with him?

xROTx

PS. Nothing personal here Mike man... but you may have lost the overall feel for the memberbase... and how each person does shit around here....

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
But I never really liked Xavier all that much and his posts are mainly drivel... and so why the fuck can't I play with him?

xROTx

Yeah you did.
We used to chat back in the day
Rot.png

You just mad cause I point out Brexiteers are all morons.
Kindred spirits to Trump supporters.
Idiots unite!

XRotX is what all that alcohol has done to your brain.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-nazi-eugenics-holocaust-twitter-b511858.html

“This state was pioneered by men and women who braved the wilderness and the winters to build a better life for themselves and for their families. They were tough, and they were strong. You have good genes, you know that, right?” Mr Trump said to applause from supporters.

“You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory you think was so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

“The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development,” Michael D’Antonio told PBS.

“They believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.”

In undated video footage unearthed by the Huffington Post, Mr Trump, before becoming president, denied that “all men are created equal”.

“Well it’s not true, because some are smart, some aren’t,” he said.

In separate footage, Mr Trump said: “I’m proud to have that German blood. There’s no question about it.”

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/21/tr...-has-good-german-genes-because-hes-a-fascist/

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-nazi-eugenics-holocaust-twitter-b511858.html

“This state was pioneered by men and women who braved the wilderness and the winters to build a better life for themselves and for their families. They were tough, and they were strong. You have good genes, you know that, right?” Mr Trump said to applause from supporters.

“You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory you think was so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

“The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development,” Michael D’Antonio told PBS.

“They believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.”

In undated video footage unearthed by the Huffington Post, Mr Trump, before becoming president, denied that “all men are created equal”.

“Well it’s not true, because some are smart, some aren’t,” he said.

In separate footage, Mr Trump said: “I’m proud to have that German blood. There’s no question about it.”

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/21/tr...-has-good-german-genes-because-hes-a-fascist/

"Trump supporter": he didn't say that

This is where we are.