U.S. Embassy attacks in North Africa and the Midle East

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
the consulate sustained prolonged accurate mortar fire, probably a planned militia attack.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
the consulate sustained prolonged accurate mortar fire, probably a planned militia attack.

Well, duh...

There are two separate but connected incidents: the ham-fisted incitement for fundamentalist-Muslims to protest a (possibly-fake) movie on the anniversary of 9/11 ...which was cover for coordinated attacks on three (possibly more, it looks like there was an attempt in Kabul, which was thwarted) U.S. embassies by trained soldiers utilizing military hardware.

What is troubling, is this this is following the same script for what happened in Iran in 1979 with the overthrow of the U.S.-backed Shah, and the hostage-crisis ...though the ending may be far different because Obama is not Carter.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Sounds like the instigators could have dubbed a Batman movie and still manage to get the lynch mob riled up to provide cover for the real terrorist attacks.

Lame.
I lived in Egypt around 91 or so for 2 years.
My dad worked with the Embassy back then.
The people there are wonderful and it's a real shame
to see what's happening.

I had a family contact that was there several years back and he loved it, didn't want to leave. However, he's now of the opinion that he'd not want be there.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sounds like the instigators could have dubbed a Batman movie and still manage to get the lynch mob riled up to provide cover for the real terrorist attacks.

How about Italian Spider Man?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Italy to Libya is like US to Mexico. All their illegal immigrants flock there. The ruse wouldn't nearly work as well.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Lagduf's sig is laughably stupid. It's like he wasn't alive for pre-9/11.

America was so pure before Obama. derp derp. Time to play board game. derp derp derp. With my cat!

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
So they are protesting a movie that came out awhile ago but may not even really be a movie that none of them had seen and has nothing to do with the US?
No some of these people are poor and illiterate, they totally have nothing in thier lives. Its that simple, the Koran says God doesnt need anyone to be a steward on his behalf, they don't know because they can't read.
None of the reports are clear and make any sense.
Is the Muslim Brotherhood really behind anything or does it just sound cool to say? I'd think they have a whole lot of politicking to do. Countries to snatch up. There's a difference between all these groups.

Spoon, stop plegarizing Russia Today.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
So they are protesting a movie that came out awhile ago but may not even really be a movie that none of them had seen and has nothing to do with the US?
No some of these people are poor and illiterate, they totally have nothing in thier lives. Its that simple, the Koran says God doesnt need anyone to be a steward on his behalf, they don't know because they can't read.
None of the reports are clear and make any sense.
Is the Muslim Brotherhood really behind anything or does it just sound cool to say? I'd think they have a whole lot of politicking to do. Countries to snatch up. There's a difference between all these groups.

The thing is: IT'S COMPLICATED

The only thing that has been shown of the alleged "movie" is the 13 minute trailer, which was re-dubbed from English ...to English, Hercules in New York-style, then re-re-dubbed from English into Arabic, reverse-Godzilla-style, for the Youtube video. According to the actors; the English re-dub was done with a completely different script, from a setting based out of ancient Egypt, which was definitely was NOT about the prophet; and issued a joint statement claiming they were duped.

The guy posing as director was operating under a pseudonym ...when he wasn't cooking meth or committing bank fraud (though, he looks to be just a cat's paw of greater powers...), who at the same time, is an unabashed, virulent, Muslim-hater. He however, managed to raise $5million dollars from various prominent Jewish families to fund the film; THE PRODUCERS-style.
It is unknown where that money ended up...

As I said before, it's not clear if the "full" version of the film itself even exists, as only the (re-re-dubbed) trailer has been shown and distributed via Youtube.

There's ALL KINDS OF SHENANIGANS afoot here.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Npr is still saying the film was made in Florida and paid for by by a pastor this morning.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

Wow, the Russians are actually letting the cat out of the bag (when they themselves have been trying to do the same thing since the 80s)?

That's awesome...show me a link where RT makes the same claims I do. Then I will stop "plagiarizing" it.

Assuming of course, the comparison to RT is supposed to be some kind of half assed dig on me for being so "anti-american". For as long as I've noticed you, you've always had this huge blind spot when it comes to US foreign policy, laws, etc....I'm not sure I did the right thing by engaging you tbh.

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Wow, the Russians are actually letting the cat out of the bag (when they themselves have been trying to do the same thing since the 80s)?

That's awesome...show me a link where RT makes the same claims I do. Then I will stop "plagiarizing" it.

Assuming of course, the comparison to RT is supposed to be some kind of half assed dig on me for being so "anti-american". For as long as I've noticed you, you've always had this huge blind spot when it comes to US foreign policy, laws, etc....I'm not sure I did the right thing by engaging you tbh.

There are no ideological sides, there never were, it's just money.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Dude, there are seriously people rioting, after coming out of their mosques. Did you read about the shit in Tripoli, Lebanon, where a mob of men marched out of the mosque after Friday prayer and stormed the Prime Minister's office, executed someone, and then set a KFC on fire. KFC dude. I mean, KFC feeds more poor people in the middle east than any local imam.

If that's a struggle for money, then there is no such thing as society anymore.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Call me cynical, but society in general has been dismantled, and is being dismantled globally in a big fucking way all the time during the last 20 years. Of course the protesters themselves aren't protesting for money, but they are just poor dupes in a 3rd world country. Like Spoon said, this whole thing is just an exercise in false flag operations. The real criminals are their handlers, both in the US and the Arab countries. *Dons tin foil hat*

:D

*ninja*

I don't know what is KFC?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Call me cynical, but society in general has been dismantled, and is being dismantled globally in a big fucking way all the time during the last 20 years. Of course the protesters themselves aren't protesting for money, but they are just poor dupes in a 3rd world country. Like Spoon said, this whole thing is just an exercise in false flag operations. The real criminals are their handlers, both in the US and the Arab countries. *Dons tin foil hat*

You need tin foil underwear too, because Obama has a satellite that fires microwaves at the penises of discontents to sterilize them. Ideological sexual warfare.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

At the top, that's always the case.
But at the bottom you always have riffraff fighting for Islam or against terrorism, or burning Korans, or stomping on American flags.

Stupid people need stupid motivation, and stupid news is for stupid cunts.

EDIT: Late is already saying the same thing...and that's why we get along so well lol.

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
You need tin foil underwear too, because Obama has a satellite that fires microwaves at the penises of discontents to sterilize them. Ideological sexual warfare.

Silk underwear requires equivalent arses. :D But I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, and see what happens.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
so non-secular militia leaders & marching armed groups chanting religious mantras are a mirage?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
you wear silk underwear? lol. seriously?

No, I don't, but that doesn't take anything away from the discussion The point that I was trying to convey was that you don't need to take the easy solution. William of Occam isn't right in some cases?

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
No, I don't, but that doesn't take anything away from the discussion The point that I was trying to convey was that you don't need to take the easy solution. William of Occam isn't right in some cases?

Occam's razor cuts both ways...