U.S. Embassy attacks in North Africa and the Midle East

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Lagduf's sig is laughably stupid. It's like he wasn't alive for pre-9/11.

America was so pure before Obama. derp derp. Time to play board game. derp derp derp. With my cat!

Haha, continue your personal attacks and baseless assumptions. The idea that I think America was pure before 9/11 is absurd. I've never stated such.

I will continue to play board games. They're fun. Haven't been able to teach the cat to play yet, I think he is a lost cause.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Haha, continue your personal attacks and baseless assumptions. The idea that I think America was pure before 9/11 is absurd. I've never stated such.

I will continue to play board games. They're fun. Haven't been able to teach the cat to play yet, I think he is a lost cause.

Your sig implies this is all new.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Who said the Muslim Brotherhood wasn't in on this shit?

Egypt's influential Muslim Brotherhood canceled nationwide protests planned for Friday, but said a demonstration planned for Cairo's Tahrir Square will go ahead, and a running battle between police and protesters in Cairo continued into its fourth day Friday.

Follow the live blog below for all of the developments around the world.

[Updated at 11:57 a.m. ET] Some Friday protests that hadn't yet been mentioned in this blog post:

– In Afghanistan, hundreds of demonstrators in the eastern Nangarhar province burned a U.S. flag and chanted "Death to America" and "We condemn the film." The demonstration lasted about an hour and ended peacefully, a local official said. The Afghan government has ordered an indefinite block of YouTube to prevent people there from watching the clips and staging violent protests.

– In Baghdad, Iraq, hundreds of followers of the radical Shiite Muslim cleric Muqtada al-Sadr chanted "No to America, no to Israel."

– In Jerusalem, Palestinians marched from the al-Aqsa mosque toward the U.S. Consulate, but were prevented from reaching the mission by Israeli riot forces.

– In Syria, hundreds gathered outside the U.S. Embassy in Damascus. Protesters waved placards that condemned the film and blamed the U.S. administration for allowing the production and broadcast of it, according to the state-run Syrian Arab News Agency.

– In Iran, the Islamic Propagation Coordination Council called for nationwide rallies Friday to protest the film and what it is calling a U.S.-backed plot against Muslims, according to the state-run IRNA news agency.

[Updated at 11:57 a.m. ET] An update on Friday's protest outside the U.S. Embassy in Khartoum, Sudan: Journalist Isma'il Kushkush says no protesters have been able to get inside the compound, and that police and security forces appear to have the situation under control.

Small fires are burning nearby. Kushkush said he believes protesters set tires ablaze. For more on the Khartoum protests, including one at the German Embassy there, see the 9:54 and 8:42 a.m. entries.

-CNN

The plot thickens...

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Egypt, Lybia, Yemen, Afganistan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Israel, Iraq, and Iran (sorta).

The Sudanese also attacked the German embassy (edit: the United Kingdom's too), either for the lulz, or because all dem whites look alike to them, while on the other hand, the Lebanese burned a KFC instead of the embassy.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The plot thickens...

Muslim brotherhood can't be in on all of that. They don't operate in all of those places. And I doubt that they would work with a Shia Cleric.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Wow, the Russians are actually letting the cat out of the bag (when they themselves have been trying to do the same thing since the 80s)?

That's awesome...show me a link where RT makes the same claims I do. Then I will stop "plagiarizing" it.

Assuming of course, the comparison to RT is supposed to be some kind of half assed dig on me for being so "anti-american". For as long as I've noticed you, you've always had this huge blind spot when it comes to US foreign policy, laws, etc....I'm not sure I did the right thing by engaging you tbh.
No I'm pretty sure you posted some of thier videos before
Just because people disagree doesn't mean you have to get all worked up over it, when you take it too personal your no better than those stomping on flags or fighting terror. You do kinda grab at stuff, just because somebody types somthing up or makes a video doesn't make it true. Theres always an angle you just gotta see it.

Would you rather live in Russia or any other country than you do now. I don't think so. I know I wouldn't. Are our countries saints? No

The plot thickens...
Yeah I heard they called for a peacful rally in the square. Nothing stays peaceful though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
No I'm pretty sure you posted some of thier videos before

I think you're mistaken. I may be wrong though.

Russia obviously has a stake in this and posting an RT link would discredit me or anything I try to say on here.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
120914015347-kfc-tripoli-story-top1.jpg

THOSE MONSTERS

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I wasn't mad until I saw they got Hardees too. Those animals.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
I think what bother's me more about this entire thing is how they are using a 13 minute trailer for a supposed "movie" that absolutely nobody has seen and which had already been released since what, June, July, as the basis for this entire thing happening. If it wasn't some movie, they would have found some other reason to do it which is why it doesn't hold up. It happened on 9/11, every year since 9/11/01, these extremists have been trying to do something big of magnitude; so this says it was pre-planned and the "movie" is just an excuse. The ball was droppped on this one and we as citizens should be getting some answers to this.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
I think what bother's me more about this entire thing is how they are using a 13 minute trailer for a supposed "movie" that absolutely nobody has seen and which had already been released since what, June, July, as the basis for this entire thing happening. If it wasn't some movie, they would have found some other reason to do it which is why it doesn't hold up. It happened on 9/11, every year since 9/11/01, these extremists have been trying to do something big of magnitude; so this says it was pre-planned and the "movie" is just an excuse. The ball was droppped on this one and we as citizens should be getting some answers to this.

Would I sound lunatic-fringe if ...based purely on intuition (and publicly-available knowledge of how the Iran-Contra deal was arranged), I detect the dread hand of Carl Rove at work?

Mitt Romney, is basically un-electable unless some kind of malign-miracle manages to sink Barak Obama's administration like the Iranian hostage crisis managed to sink Jimmy Carter's.

EVERYTHING in this entire incident looks pre-planned and staged, there's no element that looks genuinely organic, and the only being with crazy sith-lord-like-powers in the field of international politics, to pull this kind of shit off is Bush's brain: Carl Rove.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Is there anything good that comes from the middle east? Would the world really be worse off if that area just sank one day?

Nothing but a bunch of haters and murderers.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Is there anything good that comes from the middle east? Would the world really be worse off if that area just sank one day?

Nothing but a bunch of haters and murderers.
I was about to state that I was shocked at how unracist this thread was....

then this post happened.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
I was about to state that I was shocked at how unracist this thread was....

then this post happened.

Hehe, someone had to do it, it was too civil. :D

What I don't get is how this random movie came to be so widely distributed so as to cause such a coordinated "protest".

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
wtf they have hardee's in the middle east and I only get to enjoy carls jr's when I goto the states on vacation ? :(

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
shouldn't put the Muhammad is a pedophile burger with extra bacon so close to the breakfast burrito on the computer!

do not fool the muhammad

Last edited: