Vaping THC

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Michigan is amazing right now if you're in the right spot. My town zoned off a weed district and there's so much competition prices have plummeted for the most part. Quality is decent, but I mostly use extracts.

8 Mile Rd (yes, THAT 8 Mile) was the wild west during the medicinal days with shops opening and closing left and right. The state kept fucking with them, guess they didn't pay off the right people, until they established rules about supply and taxation and eventually moving to recreation. I remember before recreation people were saying some unmarked spots sold to people withOUT the card. Now nearly every city within Metro Detroit has a spot to buy pot. It's still cheaper directly from a supplier if you have a connection.

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
8 Mile Rd (yes, THAT 8 Mile) was the wild west during the medicinal days with shops opening and closing left and right. The state kept fucking with them, guess they didn't pay off the right people, until they established rules about supply and taxation and eventually moving to recreation. I remember before recreation people were saying some unmarked spots sold to people with the card. Now nearly every city within Metro Detroit has a spot to buy pot. It's still cheaper directly from a supplier if you have a connection.
Sounds like south Pennsylvania in Lansing lol. When I got my med card the dude signed 200 people's paperwork at a dispensary.