Vote! English Aero Fighters 3 & Euro + Dog-Tag Power Spikes 2 AES releases.

Based on the facts revealed to you, carefully consider your conclusion.

• I'm 100% convinced that these are indeed SNK original productions.

Votes: 53 26.6%
  • I'm NOT 100% convinced that these are SNK authentic.

Votes: 146 73.4%

• Total voters

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
The wording/options of this poll are probably doing Mike a favor. Sympathetic voters who would've been hedging with an intermediate option are likely to vote "authentic".

I'd like to see the split between "100% convinced they are authentic" and "100% convinced they are fake"... (keeping in mind 99% of the voters would choose "not sure")

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I am pretty sure some of these votes are members deliberately posting wrong choices just for the fun of it as 11 is quite high in such a short time.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Option # 3: Need more information to be completely convinced.

Isn’t this choice redundant of option #2? Shouldn’t everyone fall under this category considering that even TonK is not 100% convinced? Oddly, there are currently 11 people that are more convinced than TonK.

Option # 4: Don’t care and would never buy at this asking price.

Not a helpful option, omitted.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The funny thing is that the way both questions are worded they say that there is a very high possibility that the games are legit. So either way there is legitimacy.

Shawn

snkusa.com
This is just a poll of opinions. While we wait for the facts/proof to be revealed, a public polling is better than nothing. There's also the possibility that the source will never come forward, in which case this poll may become the best quick reference we’ll have.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
this is a silly poll.

the questions should really be if you 'believe' that they are real.

this is the sort of poll you see on fox news- rigged from the get go.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There should be options for people leaning one way or another. Otherwise everyone is going to just say they aren't 100% convinced because nobody can really be 100% convinced based on the information available, besides perhaps the source himself. I don't really know why this is being done at this stage, or how meaningful this is going to be, since obviously all the information isn't available yet. I guess this would be interesting to see, but there should be additional poll options.

The options are pretty black and white. Are you convinced or no. Which way did you vote?

Shawn

snkusa.com
the questions should really be if you 'believe' that they are real.

Would it really make that much difference to replace convinced with believe? To become a believer is to be convinced is it not?

1. I believe that this anonymous source is shady.
  2. I believe that this anonymous source is somewhat shady.
  3. I believe that this anonymous source is a disciple of truth and honor. I don’t require a shred of transparency. 100% believer!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Would it really make that much difference to replace convinced with believe? To become a believer is to be convinced is it not?

1. I believe that this anonymous source is shady.
  2. I believe that this anonymous source is somewhat shady.
  3. I believe that this anonymous source is a disciple of truth and honor. I don’t require a shred of transparency. 100% believer!

look, im not looking to pick a fight here, shawn- i was just saying.

short of the people who have actually seen the titles in question it is a very hard thing to say anything with even a remote amount of certainty. saying that you are not convinced 100% should be everyones answer (though i guess there are at least 11 people that need less convincing than most)- hence it is a loaded poll question. im not 100% certain but does that say which way i am leaning one way or the other? absolutely not. but by only having a 100% certain or not 100% options on the poll, it just sets up whatever skewed commentary is next (which is why i likened it to a fox news poll). the actual question should be which way do you lean on this debate and with a third option for whether you are literally on the fence.

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
a third option for whether you are literally on the fence.

on-the-fence.jpg

Shawn

snkusa.com
@ cdamm: There is a clear 3rd option for those that remain on the fence... simply abstain from voting.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
@ cdamm: There is a clear 3rd option for those that remain on the fence... simply abstain from voting.
I surely fit into this category, as not having the knowledge or ability to verify these carts myself, but would love to see the outcome of all of this

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
IMHO, most lawyers can't KISS to save thier own life.

Interpret the question basted upon the Standard Of Proof and the Evidenced Presented by both sides.

I. Beyond A Reasonable Doubt is the Criminal Court Standard (aka 12/12 Jurors):

#1) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [have no reason to doubt] that these are indeed SNK original productions.
#2) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [have a reason to doubt] that these are SNK authentic.

II. Clear And Convincing Evidence is a higher Civil Court Standard (aka 9/12 Jurors):

#1) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [am convinced] that these are indeed SNK original productions.
#2) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [am not convinced] that these are SNK authentic.

III. Preponderance Of Evidence is a lower Civil Court Standard (aka 7/12 Jurors):

#1) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [think that it is more likely] that these are indeed SNK original productions.
#2) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [think that it is more not likely] that these are SNK authentic.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
IMHO, most lawyers can't KISS to save thier own life.

Interpret the question basted upon the Standard Of Proof and the Evidenced Presened by both sides.

I. Beyond A Reasonable Doubt is the Criminal Court Standard (aka 12/12 Jurors):

#1) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [have no reason to doubt] that these are indeed SNK original productions.
#2) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [have a reason to doubt] that these are SNK authentic.

II. Clear And Convincing Evidence is the Higher Civil Court Standard (aka 9/12 Jurors):

#1) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [am convinced] that these are indeed SNK original productions.
#2) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [am not convinced] that these are SNK authentic.

III. Preponderance Of Evidence is the Lower Civil Court Standard (aka 7/12 Jurors):

#1) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [believe] that these are indeed SNK original productions.
#2) [Based upon the evidenced presented,] I [do not believe] that these are SNK authentic.

Seriously, STFU about law. You come off as a paralegal every time you try to act lawyerly.

I hate you. And only you. And I hope that you get hit by a bus and there are no witnesses.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Out of all the main parties arguing, who flip-flops the most?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
There should be options for people leaning one way or another. Otherwise everyone is going to just say they aren't 100% convinced because nobody can really be 100% convinced based on the information available, besides perhaps the source himself. I don't really know why this is being done at this stage, or how meaningful this is going to be, since obviously all the information isn't available yet. I guess this would be interesting to see, but there should be additional poll options.

My sentiments exactly. As far as the games themselves go, and no other factors, I completely on the fence... therefore I'm not going to vote given the two options stated. Abstention ftw :D

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
I'm not even 100% convinced.

Just a desperate attempt by grasping at straws.

It's laughable.

And just think, so far 21 people voted that they were 100% convinced that they're authentic. I think that's more interesting than any thing else with regard to the poll.

Hellraizah

World Soccer '96
What makes me believe there's a scam in there is how shady the "source" is.

"He's going to come out later". Why later? Why not now? Why the fuck can't he just create an account on this very forum and directly answers questions without hiding behind a proxy(TonK)?

Here's my thoughts : if he came out, there are chances he might be debunked as a scammer, thus, making it real difficult to unload his cart for such high prices. If he came out with answers and he proved to be real, prices might go even higher in my opinion so he has nothing to lose by showing up... except if it's a scam. The photos I've seen are very convincing, it's the attitude of the so-called source that makes me believe it's a scam.