What are the best threads of the past 6 years?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
Staff member
Help me figure out which threads deserve to be added to the best of section.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
Now I have a purpose in life. I will respond again when I have found the answer.

Dr Shroom

щ(゚Д゚щ)
do you prefer funny or sad threads? Everything related to AF3 is kinda sad.

lachlan

drunk downunder!, aka. Muff Diver.,
Every thread LoneSage has made...are those funny or sad? or both? Just give his threads their own special section, The Sage Files.

max 330 mega

MAX POWA SURGE!,
Anybody remember that dude a few years back who lived in Thailand or Taiwan and literally every night would black out on strong as fuck local liquor, talk tons of insane shit, and then log in the next day and apologize etc?
Wonder where he is now.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
Staff member
Anybody remember that dude a few years back who lived in Thailand or Taiwan and literally every night would black out on strong as fuck local liquor, talk tons of insane shit, and then log in the next day and apologize etc?
Wonder where he is now.

That was Snair aka bubu_x. He was in Taiwan, then Thailand, lost his shit in Thailand, and I think he moved back to Taiwan.

2D_Master

Is he greater than XD Master?

Lol, what a mess of a thread. Good to see Hentai Sama taking all that like a champ.

Every thread LoneSage has made...are those funny or sad? or both? Just give his threads their own special section, The Sage Files.

Lonesage : The 6L days

One of the best posts was him wishing my whole family died of Covid.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Six years? Then EG's meltdown, no-meltdown threads are worth a look into and some of the threads made by BeefJerky from 2016, along his MVS fire sale. There's also Michael Lam AKA... , the powerflower ban(s) and Thewildlombax' Riders of the Lost Clank search. Hahah, good times!

famicommander

Please don’t ask him about Colorado sports teams.
What about that dude who tried to sell that fake consolized NGPC, when Turfy (I think) spotted a fucking mouse cursor on his fake screen shot?

neo_moe

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
For a thread to qualify it must have a neo_moe post.