With all due respect: Why did 72 million Americans vote to reMAGA? (A thread for healing.)

y USA do dis

• Total voters

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Who cares? The 'most important election of our time' turned out to be just another boring fucking election.

The Democrats will attempt to read a mandate into their modest win and then lose seats in 2 years. Biden will be dead soon and no one is voting to reelect Harris.

Trump starts campaigning for 2024 in January and the MAGA rallies continue until morale improves.

Trump will be dead in 2 years too. Don’t forget that America was choosing between a bunch of old timers.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Who cares? The 'most important election of our time' turned out to be just another boring fucking election.

The Democrats will attempt to read a mandate into their modest win and then lose seats in 2 years. Biden will be dead soon and no one is voting to reelect Harris.

Trump starts campaigning for 2024 in January and the MAGA rallies continue until morale improves.

:keke:

The real question going forward is which party will go after the working class voter and deliver on some promises. The twin rise of Trump and Bernie, the populist right and the populist left, means there are signs of political engagement from "normal" people. This is actually a great thing, IMO. The people should be angry and demand better from these gangsters.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
America needs a young strapping enthusiastic smart ass in his late thirties to forties. Not these rocking chair care home residents that bark out dated crap and do fuck all most of the time. Also y'know a landslide victory in the senate and house so they can actually do something meaningful during those 4 years.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Just as a reminder, Trump never won the working class vote.

Not in 2016, not in 2020.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Just as a reminder, Trump never won the working class vote.

Not in 2016, not in 2020.

Trump won where it mattered in 2016 precisely because he turned out working class votes in sufficient numbers to do so. Biden managed to win back enough of them to achieve victory in 2020. Meanwhile, the Lincoln Project flushed millions right down the shitter and probably won over 10 Republicans per million spent. If either party manages to deliver for working class people in a meaningful way that party will reign supreme for the foreseeable. Will the left or the right prevail and will the rulers revolt? Or will both parties go back to ignoring the will of the people?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Thanks to WYO, I've gotten to thinking. Now i'm realizing that I'm not working class anymore. It's kind of a downer.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
As a new member of management I got Labor Day off this year. First time in a decade. My hourly employees worked, of course.

I almost had an existential crisis, but then I remembered I sold out to the almighty dollar, dollar bill, y’all!

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
biden = shady ass pedo creepy vibes. completely fake personality. It doesnt take much to tell this is a fucked up person who is not to be trusted. Trump is fucked up too but biden is downright creepy. I’d rather have trumps form of fucked up over bidens perverted ass.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
biden = shady ass pedo creepy vibes. completely fake personality. It doesnt take much to tell this is a fucked up person who is not to be trusted. Trump is fucked up too but biden is downright creepy. I’d rather have trumps form of fucked up over bidens perverted ass.

You're spare parts, bud.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Trump won where it mattered in 2016 precisely because he turned out working class votes in sufficient numbers to do so. Biden managed to win back enough of them to achieve victory in 2020. Meanwhile, the Lincoln Project flushed millions right down the shitter and probably won over 10 Republicans per million spent. If either party manages to deliver for working class people in a meaningful way that party will reign supreme for the foreseeable. Will the left or the right prevail and will the rulers revolt? Or will both parties go back to ignoring the will of the people?

But did he really?

https://www.npr.org/2016/12/19/5061...cure-electoral-college-win-with-few-surprises

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

Right, because riding around on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet with Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey sounds totally legit and not at all creepy.

And Trump also has at least 20 sexual misconduct allegations ranging from intentionally walking in on naked women/teenagers to forced kissing to full on rape. A 13 year old girl accused Trump and Epstein of rape.

Not saying Biden isn't also a gross creep because based on his history of groping women/little girls on camera he's definitely creepy but there's way more smoke coming from the Trump camp on that front.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
What are you$?

I dunno. But given how much work I actually do since I've started working from home I know I ain't working glass.

I always thought that my 4 years in college were going to be the best 4 years of my life. 2020 has been better than all of them.

people talk about the shutdowns and how they are supposed to cause suicides and all that. But It's been awesome. When it's 2:30 and I get home with the kids and I realize how if I was still going in, I would have to be at a desk for another 2.5 hours it makes me sad. It makes me think that I'll be suicidal when it is time to go back (possibly this May/June) full time.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Right, because riding around on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet with Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey sounds totally legit and not at all creepy.

And Trump also has at least 20 sexual misconduct allegations ranging from intentionally walking in on naked women/teenagers to forced kissing to full on rape. A 13 year old girl accused Trump and Epstein of rape.

Not saying Biden isn't also a gross creep because based on his history of groping women/little girls on camera he's definitely creepy but there's way more smoke coming from the Trump camp on that front.

The Biden stuff has no juice beyond Trump supporters trying to justify their own pedo rape desires. “See, everyone is guilty!” Such a winning mantra.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It's cool I can read Chinese now. It's like a superpower. Maybe I can come home and get a job dealing with that somehow.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The Biden stuff has no juice beyond Trump supporters trying to justify their own pedo rape desires. “See, everyone is guilty!” Such a winning mantra.

No he's definitely creepy. There are way too many videos of him weirdly groping people (mostly children).
3A1Z.gif

joe-bidens-creepy-kiss

ActiveReadyKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

There are dozens of these. If this is how he acts when he knows he's on worldwide television he's probably up to some creepier shit in private.

But that's orders of magnitude different than what Trump has been accused of. Nobody who willingly associated with Epstein should get the benefit of the doubt. No amount of public creepiness by Biden justifies anything about Trump, nor vice versa.