Would you open up an Action Comics #1?

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Something amusing to contemplate:

Would you open up an Action Comics #1?

Those comics are fragile as fuck, so probably not. Anybody that's actually held one and read it without any consideration of it being valuable are dead or almost dead.

Consider how lucky we are that we have first hand experience playing these games when they had no collector value.

Even so there is a small part of me thats screaming "Are you fucking crazy, what if it breaks!" Any time I pull out Guardian Heroes or PDS and there's a little resistance to the disc wanting to leave the case.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Superman is the gayest comic book character ever. So, no I wouldn't open an action comics #1.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
:spock: Wouldn't you rather open a thread that's worth reading?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I would open it an wipe my ass with it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I was a scant minute away from winning kid aphex's radiant silvergun, which I would have destroyed in proper fashion and gained internet notoriety. thankfully i was a minute late.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Over 1,000 posts in 6 months and not a single one of them worth reading.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Comics are meant to be read like toys and games are meant to be played with.

That being said, no, I would not read action comics #1. I've read a reprint and it is lame. Most comics are.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'd sell it and laugh at dumbass collectors.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Over 1,000 posts in 6 months and not a single one of them worth reading.

Its hard to work with people that fixate on the gayness of Superman, and not the actual point. I'm sure there is a comic out there that's worth a fuck ton, fragile and yellow as fuck as an action comics #1.

My mistake for thinking people might want to explore the similarities and differences considering that video games will eventually become too fragile/valuable for any sane person to use anymore.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Its hard to work with people that fixate on the gayness of Superman, and not the actual point. I'm sure there is a comic out there that's worth a fuck ton, fragile and yellow as fuck as an action comics #1.

My mistake for thinking people might want to explore the similarities and differences considering that video games will eventually become too fragile/valuable for any sane person to use anymore.

What a fag

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

All my 2600 carts work fine, and some are 39 years old.

In other words, I'll probably be dead by the time my copy of Pokemon Snap stops working. So who gives a shit? Games are for playing, comics are for reading, movies are for watching.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
And bloodycelts are for babbling.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
I read the reprint, so no.

Then again, I don't care for superman, so I wouldn't get one anyway. If I had one, I would sell it.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I would open it an wipe my ass with it.

That's some expensive toilet paper.

And a dumb idea.

Of course I wouldn't open it.

I've read the story and there are plenty of ways to read that story.

I'd fucking sell it for as much as I could as soon as I could.

If 'reading the story' is the most important thing to someone, they can read the reprint.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Of course not it might get damaged more and it would be harder to trade for tec27 and AF15 comics that would be nice to actually own :D

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

No, your mistake was signing up for this site, you tard.