WTB Capcom Cute Mini

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Well, it aint. Cool/unique candy cabs on the east coast?

Vewlix FC - $1,750 - 32 available
Vewlix L - $1,400 - $1,500 - 52 available
4 brand new black diamond $4,000ea shipped
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival - $1,500
2 windy IIs
2 excelena 2
2 super neo 29 type 2

Start buying them up dude.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I live on the east coast and made my own candy out of a PVM and 2x4s. A fellow forum member took pity on me and earmarked his NAC for me when he moved. He moved, and I bought. I now have a beautiful NAC collecting dust in my office because I'm a new dad.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I live on the Barbary coast and made my own candy cab out of two coconuts, a barrel of rum, a Hempen halter and Davy Jones' Locker !

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
With three resellers and more seeming to pop up every week, there has never been more Japanese arcade machines in the US for sale then now. You will encounter multiple people here from up and down the Eastern seaboard that own several candy cabinets. If I wanted a minicute I could 110% buy one right now. Would it be cheap? Nope. Is it worth it? Nope. But they're not this unobtainable object that folks make them out to be.

I know of Game Saru and Ken at the Game Room but who is the third? At this point I'm down with getting one shipped to me

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
When my Nanao ms9 shit the bed I contacted him and purchased a ms8. He said he would refund me some money for the chassis but never did. My fault for never contacting him about it. It wasn't much money but kind of a dick move.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I’ve got a Net City, Swing, NAC, Neo 25, Aero City, Jambo sit down, and I just shipped a Windy II to another member on the East Coast.

Exert more meaningful effort, to achieve your Candy Dreams!

I remember when you got that Windy II. I never thought you'd part with it.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Wow, all these East Coast cabs magically appear, yet Capital is no where to be seen.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I remember when you got that Windy II. I never thought you'd part with it.

That cab was harder to maintain than my 1st girlfriend, and her busted-ass Jetta.

I tapped out.

It’s all good tho...we are in our forever home now, and with the current garage layout I’ve got room for two more cabs-a Viewlix and a Lo-Pro are most likely gonna fit the bill.

Maybe Capital will get fired up, and help me source a Lo-Pro? Stranger things have happened.

MrMark0673

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I had a green mini and a yellow mini at different times, located just outside of Boston. Purchased both locally too.

Aero tables, cyberlead, various neo cabs, 3 egret 29's, egret 2, a few aero city cabs, atomiswave, a bunch of others I can't remember, all purchased locally.

You can find them on the east coast if you're willing to look for them and aren't a cheap fuck with offers.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
With three resellers and more seeming to pop up every week, there has never been more Japanese arcade machines in the US for sale then now. You will encounter multiple people here from up and down the Eastern seaboard that own several candy cabinets. If I wanted a minicute I could 110% buy one right now. Would it be cheap? Nope. Is it worth it? Nope. But they're not this unobtainable object that folks make them out to be.

Resized_GEDV0166.jpeg

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I’m in the Rochester Buffalo NY area. Looking for 25 inch project cab aero city, neo 25 ect. I have a few Japanese cabs but I want a few of the smaller ones. I’ll be getting an astro from Pennsylvania this winter most likely. Guy in Ohio, Tokyo attack has rhythm and chewlix cabs. Abbie in PA does rythm and sometimes has crt stuff.

I really want to completely redo an aero city or two. Might have to go the kc route however I really don’t want to deal with him again.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’m in the Rochester Buffalo NY area. Looking for 25 inch project cab aero city, neo 25 ect. I have a few Japanese cabs but I want a few of the smaller ones. I’ll be getting an astro from Pennsylvania this winter most likely. Guy in Ohio, Tokyo attack has rhythm and chewlix cabs. Abbie in PA does rythm and sometimes has crt stuff.

I really want to completely redo an aero city or two. Might have to go the kc route however I really don’t want to deal with him again.

Who is Abbie in PA?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
You can always get an arcade1up, they are about the same size but cheaper. i fit one in my guest bathroom.

67765128_10205971137273684_4512481886026596352_o.jpg

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Who is Abbie in PA?
This chick that does rythm games out of Pittsburgh

"A fool and their money..."
Ya well I’ve been looking for astro cities for a few years and no luck so it’s 450 a piece x2 and 600 shipping for for some non working slightly rusted Aeros. Someone find me some Aeros so I don’t get fudged by kc. Seriously though it’s way easier to source a smaller monitor than it is a 29 inch. Already been through it after getting an astro and already owning a NNC IM DONE with 29 inch monitors. Parts be drying up quicker than a 90 year old vagina.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Ya well I’ve been looking for astro cities for a few years and no luck so it’s 450 a piece x2 and 600 shipping for for some non working slightly rusted Aeros. Someone find me some Aeros so I don’t get fudged by kc. Seriously though it’s way easier to source a smaller monitor than it is a 29 inch. Already been through it after getting an astro and already owning a NNC IM DONE with 29 inch monitors. Parts be drying up quicker than a 90 year old vagina.

All of his bullshit is well-documented.

If you're still willing to buy from him then you deserve to get your money taken.