GTA V Online Discussion

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
good fun tonight, cargobobbin' and the likes...

Marek

Banned
Fucking hilarious.

I have a video of the speedboat drop. I'll upload it at some point

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Cargo bob shenanigans with Craig and Popcorn. Plus sky boating!

airboating.jpg
best skyboat.jpg
dahead.jpg
jetblue.jpg
what the boat.jpg

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I see this is on sale for $40 now.

Is the core game worth it if you can't play online?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

I Like the story mode. There is some crazy surprises so far. I have only completed 30 percent since October because the Online sucks you in. If it's only 40.00$ scoop it up. Craig finished it maybe he has some more insight on the Core Game.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

You doing it wrong. I've never touched the story mode again since I started GTA Online.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

For $40 you cant go wrong, there is plenty to keep you busy and visually the game looks stunning, the only problem I have though is that Rockstar seem to have run out of ideas in terms of the missions you do and it feels like a homage to previous GTA games. Of course telling you would spoil it but you will find out what I mean when you finally pick a copy up for yourself.

I'm going along with the other guys in saying that the multiplayer is where its at, so basically you are getting two games for $40 and is value for money.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Good fun tonight guys!

I wish I had a headset, I know that some of the stuff I'm doing looks weird but there is a reason.

About the military airport mission. When we spawn near the plane, I need to take the car and go away from the helipad to get my buzzard to spawn there. If I stay near the plane, it will spawn downtown. When we get to the military airport and destroy the jets, it's better for the pilot to control the auto-aiming missiles because it's way safier to kill the guards this way. The buzzard can stay somewhat high in the sky and get ride of most of them with auto-aim.

About the cars, I need to find good cars for you to get good money. Some cars like the Fusiade or Oracle are great to customize, they sell for $100k++
Regular cars sucks because I have to pay pretty much the same price to customize them but you don't get much money out of it. I tried to mod a high end car which looked like a Viper today but the Mod Shop refused to let me in with it. Sometimes I need to go all arround the map to get the good cars to spawn.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Good fun tonight guys!

I wish I had a headset, I know that some of the stuff I'm doing looks weird but there is a reason.

About the military airport mission. When we spawn near the plane, I need to take the car and go away from the helipad to get my buzzard to spawn there. If I stay near the plane, it will spawn downtown. When we get to the military airport and destroy the jets, it's better for the pilot to control the auto-aiming missiles because it's way safier to kill the gards this way. The buzzard can stay somewhat high in the sky and get ride of most of them with auto-aim.

YES HEADSET!!!!! NEEDS HEADSET!!!!

And yeah thats why i took the plane to the other end of the runway to get away from the spawn point...

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
YES HEADSET!!!!! NEEDS HEADSET!!!!

And yeah thats why i took the plane to the other end of the runway to get away from the spawn point...

What happened last night?

As soon as I logged in you logged off and a few missions in with Popcorn and Coryoon! Popcorn done the same?

If I know you guys were on again last night I would have joined in.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

As soon as I logged in you logged off and a few missions in with Popcorn and Coryoon! Popcorn done the same?

Just did a few missions... got bored quick... cory still needs a headset.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Dem niggaz are scared of me because they think I love teh caulk :keke:

Can't wait to heard the new reactions I'll get with my new Hot Pink Sultan :lolz:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Just did a few missions... got bored quick... cory still needs a headset.

Tell me about it, I don't know how many more missions I can do for Martin as its getting so boring, I tried phoning him to ask if Rockstar have any new missions coming soon and all I got from him was "Your very fucking rude" in his best President Nixon voice.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Tell me about it, I don't know how many more missions I can do for Martin as its getting so boring, I tried phoning him to ask if Rockstar have any new missions coming soon and all I got from him was "Your very fucking rude" in his best President Nixon voice.

Lol... yeah, cargobobbin' has been my main source of fun in the game... practicing swooping, grappling and the likes....

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

What with all the new stuff they added? Flag this, Editor that all all this shit? No good?

I've found a new cool mission today, it pays 18750, lots of RP and is quite easy. It takes place in the merrywheather warhouse. We need to hack something, get some stuff and deliver it somewhere as usual.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
im gonna get on for a little while tonight... Thinking about making a race with the creator thingy...

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
What with all the new stuff they added? Flag this, Editor that all all this shit? No good?

I've found a new cool mission today, it pays 18750, lots of RP and is quite easy. It takes place in the merrywheather warhouse. We need to hack something, get some stuff and deliver it somewhere as usual.

I know about race creator but you must agree with myself, Craig and Heath that the missions have become stale very quickly and we are so good at them now we can complete missions in a matter of a couple minutes tops.

Just a bit more variety in the missions would help nicely to break up the monotony.