GTA V Online Discussion

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Next time kill me and share some of it for me, I only got 100k right now.

Make sure me and guts are online and we'll split in into thirds...

Should be home by about 4 ish my time tomorow... which is like 10 pm in london... not sure what time that is in krautsville...

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Shrrom, still got that bounty?

We can make a private server so no-one can snipe it...

Let me know.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Shrrom, still got that bounty?

We can make a private server so no-one can snipe it...

Let me know.

Also... my friends list seems to have disappeared off my ps3...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I guess Rockstar has started to clear that stuff up a bit.
Makes sense because it cuts their profits, why would you buy GTA $ from PSN when its possible to get hacked money that easy?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
hey remember that time gutz wrecked the titan?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Adder is crap, I hate this car. Get the XF, you'll thank me later.

I had fun today listening to some dudes trying to pronounce my name :keke:

It looks like my favorite games aren't that famous after all...

Also, Gutz, Shroom and Pops, you missed out big time on a 99,000,000 bounty I claimed and was able to share. Craig got everything. He should rename himself the goddamn Batman, you guys should see his garage :tickled:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
hey remember that time gutz wrecked the titan?

I totally remember that sucked lol. thanks Coryoon for all the mod car cash I really appreciate it bro!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I totally remember that sucked lol. thanks Coryoon for all the mod car cash I really appreciate it bro!

You're welcome bro! We'll definitely do this again, I can buy like 100 more...

BTW, I really hope they'll pull their fingers out of their asses soon. This game gets boring pretty fast now. Invincible dudes with crazy levels everywhere and cars more resistant than my fucking TANK.

I saw some dude getting 100 level up in like 45 minutes doing nothing but freemode killing. This game is pretty much ruined for me now.

I mean look at this... Level 965 and that was last night, he's probably level 999 or 98327641029876 now, who knows.

9OMc5oA.jpg

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
It's almost 3AM. I'm bored. NEW CREW LOGO!

Deal with it! :keke:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Adder is crap, I hate this car. Get the XF, you'll thank me later.

I had fun today listening to some dudes trying to pronounce my name :keke:

It looks like my favorite games aren't that famous after all...

Also, Gutz, Shroom and Pops, you missed out big time on a 99,000,000 bounty I claimed and was able to share. Craig got everything. He should rename himself the goddamn Batman, you guys should see his garage :tickled:

lol
DAN-GUN-FEBERON!!!
Ive played before, only on mame tho :(

I guess you heard me yelling at gutz that it was feeber and not fever...

The Adder is one million.
is shit

You're welcome bro! We'll definitely do this again, I can buy like 100 more...

BTW, I really hope they'll pull their fingers out of their asses soon. This game gets boring pretty fast now. Invincible dudes with crazy levels everywhere and cars more resistant than my fucking TANK.

I saw some dude getting 100 level up in like 45 minutes doing nothing but freemode killing. This game is pretty much ruined for me now.

I mean look at this... Level 965 and that was last night, he's probably level 999 or 98327641029876 now, who knows.

9OMc5oA.jpg

Yeah invince-a-dudes sucks...

It's almost 3AM. I'm bored. NEW CREW LOGO!

Deal with it! :keke:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

LOL!

Last edited:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
My friends list was also gone yesterday and as a result I did not bother going online, Hopefully tonight will be a different story and I can help the crew with money.

Yeah, the Truffade Adder might be the most expensive car in the game but by far it's not the best, the car tends to over steer a lot and the Entity XF never lets you down for handling and speed.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Me and Gutsdozer easily completed Base Invaders on hard tonight, all you have to do is have one person driving and the other guy throwing sticky bombs in the passenger side.

I also noticed after the mission was finished that Gutz finally had the car of his dreams, the Entity XF in red.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Me and Gutsdozer easily completed Base Invaders on hard tonight, all you have to do is have one person driving and the other guy throwing sticky bombs in the passenger side.

I also noticed after the mission was finished that Gutz finally had the car of his dreams, the Entity XF in red.

Dude I could not believe how easily we destroyed base Invaders. And thank you bro I finally did get the ride of my dreams. The Big Red Entity gleaming with the crew emblem. The Entity should be the official car of all Big Tymers. Plus I just hit 70 and got a tank! BTW I was thinking does anyone have the skillz to create a badass Crew badge for sigs?

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Dude I could not believe how easily we destroyed base Invaders. And thank you bro I finally did get the ride of my dreams. The Big Red Entity gleaming with the crew emblem. The Entity should be the official car of all Big Tymers. Plus I just hit 70 and got a tank! BTW I was thinking does anyone have the skillz to create a badass Crew badge for sigs?

you know cory got them skills... SON!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Guys, this is seriously getting out of control...

lLDKqkj.jpg

Yes, that's 851 freaking million dollars :eek:

I hope I won't get banned, I never asked for that money :hammer:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Now that Craig and Coryoon! have absolute tons of money in their bank surely you must have come to the realisation that once everything has been bought in the game leaves nothing else to do while being online?

No need to do missions anymore or worry about money again, the hackers on that game have completely destroyed the whole purpose of it.

Anyway, it was good while it lasted.