Trump will win the 2020 election

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Try to waste as much of our tax money as possible...

He's going to burn the whole fucking house down before he leaves.

Anyway I guess we still have to wait until inauguration but pretty much officially roker was wrong!! It never felt so good to be wrong either, baby!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I was wrong too, on basically everything but the outcome.

EmPmgXTU0AADN_O.jpeg

The press conference that they booked at the Four Seasons (Landscaping Company, oops) at the same time as the networks called it is a pretty good touch.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
DC has been pretty amazing. I was downtown having breakfast when the news broke and you could visibly see the change in people’s faces as they checked their phones and suddenly every car was honking their horns like we won every gold in the Olympics. Everyone here is ecstatic. I’m still reserved about it because without a cooperative Senate, the honeymoon will be short lived and people will get frustrated that appointments can’t be made, and progress is denied. But otherwise, my eggs Benedict was fantastic.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, I was working today and heard some honking and a few people yelling We Won!

Trump gets the L.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Trump takes an L on page 45. Fitting.

I skateboarded 4 miles with a biden flag today. Tons of honks, waves, and support, only one guy yelled "fuck Joe Biden." Best time I've had all year.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Yay, Biden won! Everything will be fixed now! My life will be so much better!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yay, Biden won! Everything will be fixed now! My life will be so much better!

Tom, you’re not an American. Never will be. Your hopes and dreams are tied to ScoMo’s tiny chode. So get on your weak knees and polish his knob. It’s the only thing you’re good at.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
But can he take the L?

Wouldn’t it be great if the secret service arrested him on Jan 21 if he refused to leave?

How long before he flees the country? Just kidding. The presidency has helped his brand so much I really don’t think he is going to go away.

We’re going to see the development of a Trump was “stabbed in the back” and/or “lost cause” narrative. Especially with any litigation or criminal charges are filed against him when he is out of office. He will be a hero martyr who dared stand up to the DC elite.

What have I seen?

Well I ordered a pizza online for pickup at a local joint and walked in to pick it up to find the TV blaring Fox News and the staff literally wearing some Thin Blue Line shirts.

Then I went to 711 where some degenerate and the clerk were congratulating themselves on “being ready” if “it came to it.” Not sure whose side they were on, but I don’t think it was Biden.

Clerk is a total bro but also South Asian, pretty sure some of his family who had worked at the store before are Muslim so I dunno.

I’m just trying to eat some Crom damned Pizza.

Anyway, whose running in 2024? Harris and vs...?

Can the Republican Party even field a viable candidate? I guess so given how many people voted for Trump.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The only thing he can play for is some degree of immunity in exchange for a gracious transfer.

That implies a strategy, of course.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

Can the Republican Party even field a viable candidate? I guess so given how many people voted for Trump.

I reckon Trump will have another crack. If Biden can’t get on top of the pandemic quickly and return the economy to the boom phase it was in pre covid, Trump will have all the ammunition he needs. If it’s not Donald running it will be one of his kids, especially if it’s against Harris.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Wouldn’t it be great if the secret service arrested him on Jan 21 if he refused to leave?

How long before he flees the country? Just kidding. The presidency has helped his brand so much I really don’t think he is going to go away.

We’re going to see the development of a Trump was “stabbed in the back” and/or “lost cause” narrative. Especially with any litigation or criminal charges are filed against him when he is out of office. He will be a hero martyr who dared stand up to the DC elite.

What have I seen?

Well I ordered a pizza online for pickup at a local joint and walked in to pick it up to find the TV blaring Fox News and the staff literally wearing some Thin Blue Line shirts.

Then I went to 711 where some degenerate and the clerk were congratulating themselves on “being ready” if “it came to it.” Not sure whose side they were on, but I don’t think it was Biden.

Clerk is a total bro but also South Asian, pretty sure some of his family who had worked at the store before are Muslim so I dunno.

I’m just trying to eat some Crom damned Pizza.

Yea, I think he's going to stick around. CNN needs him.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I reckon Trump will have another crack. If Biden can’t get on top of the pandemic quickly and return the economy to the boom phase it was in pre covid, Trump will have all the ammunition he needs. If it’s not Donald running it will be one of his kids, especially if it’s against Harris.

I've heard rumors but I don't think he'll want to run at 78. It would make the next election a shit ton of fun though.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I would love to see both Ted Cruz and Dan Crenshaw throw their hat in the ring. I also like Tulsi Gabbard.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I was at work screening my co-workers when the news broke. One of the pro-Biden CNA's says to me, "At least now I don't have to move to Canada." Then, another woman, from my department, tells me that she is going to have to move to Canada now, she's not a fan of Biden, but she didn't really like Trump either. Huh?

Later in the day, I told my elderly Mother that the election had finally been decided in Biden's favor. Her response? "He'll be dead in a month, then that black woman, what's her name, will start another war."

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was at work screening my co-workers when the news broke. One of the pro-Biden CNA's says to me, "At least now I don't have to move to Canada." Then, another woman, from my department, tells me that she is going to have to move to Canada now, she's not a fan of Biden, but she didn't really like Trump either. Huh?

Later in the day, I told my elderly Mother that the election had finally been decided in Biden's favor. Her response? "He'll be dead in a month, then that black woman, what's her name, will start another war."

Considering 100% of previous wars (American or otherwise) were started by men, we don’t have much evidence for if a woman would do the same.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

McMahon, of course.

giphy.gif

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
What about Helen of Troy? Aphrodite, Hera, and Athena demanding that Paris decide which of them was the most beautiful started all that. No wonder Zeus transforms himself into birds to rape innocent maidens. And don't be telling me that's fake news, I read it in a reputable tome of made-up stories, just like the Bible, but with minotaurs, centaurs, and other cool shit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What about Helen of Troy? Aphrodite, Hera, and Athena demanding that Paris decide which of them was the most beautiful started all that. No wonder Zeus transforms himself into birds to rape innocent maidens. And don't be telling me that's fake news, I read it in a reputable tome of made-up stories, just like the Bible, but with minotaurs, centaurs, and other cool shit.

What about Cersei and Denaerys?