Rittenhouse Trial

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Well, maybe they'll nail this kid in civil court, like they did OJ. He won't do time, but they can wipe his family out financially for generations to come.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Have they? Not really in a way that bans the fundamental technology.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
About him possibly being recruited by the armed forces, yeah, it seems like a natural fit for him

EXCEPT

every single person he will serve with has seen him bawl like a little bitch on national tv. I can't imagine that won't bite him hard.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Ban guns and drugs in America, many problems are solved. Death sentence for anyone with guns and drugs, more problems solved.
Nice try sage , but this is the USA people have freedom and rights to do as they please ..

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Still kinda my favorite part of this trial.

18AA3128-DD72-477D-9FD7-BB88BD1AED71.jpeg

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
He'll be acquitted, as he should be. Not to say I'm for the guy. He's just a kid so hopefully he can get his shit together in time. As it stands he looks like an aspiring version of what someone described George Zimmerman as: "Professional Imbecile".

The whole thing was a politically driven, partisan shit show from the beginning, much in the same vain as those Covington High School students who were smeared during their trip to DC. The display put on by the media was & will always be despicable.

Hopefully this is the apex of this shit but the bar just keeps getting lowered

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
He'll be acquitted, as he should be. Not to say I'm for the guy. He's just a kid so hopefully he can get his shit together in time. As it stands he looks like an aspiring version of what someone described George Zimmerman as: "Professional Imbecile".

The whole thing was a politically driven, partisan shit show from the beginning, much in the same vain as those Covington High School students who were smeared during their trip to DC. The display put on by the media was & will always be despicable.

Hopefully this is the apex of this shit but the bar just keeps getting lowered

Yeah. this sums it all up. He's guilty of other crimes, but not what he is on trial for right now.

side note: my lawyer friends can't get enough of this comedy act.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
If I owned my own business and it was literally my livelihood I might defend it with arms.

I don’t though so it’s all speculative.
If people want to argue that property damage (i.e. riots) aren't an appropriate response to murder, then murder isn't an appropriate response to property damage. Not sayin you're a murder by ANY means, but still. Don't get me wrong, if I'm behind the counter and someone pulls a gun or something then I'm defending my life. But if the business is closed, that's what insurance is for.

The kid is an idiot, deserves prison, but the trial as outlined here was a shitshow, so he'll probably get off (I mean, add in the white privilege, and it's almost certain).

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If people want to argue that property damage (i.e. riots) aren't an appropriate response to murder, then murder isn't an appropriate response to property damage. Not sayin you're a murder, but still.

The kid is an idiot, deserves prison, but the trial as outlined here was a shitshow, so he'll probably get off (I mean, add in the white privilege, and it's almost certain).

There are times when deadly force can be used to protect property but they’re few and far between.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
ehh idk
if you watch the footage it does actually look like self defense

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
If people want to argue that property damage (i.e. riots) aren't an appropriate response to murder, then murder isn't an appropriate response to property damage. Not sayin you're a murder, but still.

Not all homicide is murder.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
ehh idk
if you watch the footage it does actually look like self defense
It's hard for me to ever accept self defense as an argument when you arm yourself and wander behind enemy lines. Like starting a fist fight and then shooting the person when you start losing.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
It's hard for me to ever accept self defense as an argument when you arm yourself and wander behind enemy lines. Like starting a fist fight and then shooting the person when you start losing.
no the guy who got shot was the one who started fighting
watch the video

skate323k137

10 Year Member
I've seen most of it, but I don't really feel like (re)watching a minor shoot/murder people and then try to justify it today. /shrug

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
okay so you saw it. I mean, idk to my untrained eye it looks pretty obvious. also why on earth would you charge someone from a pretty good distance that is holding a rifle.

The school system has failed us :lolz:

skate323k137

10 Year Member
okay so you saw it. I mean, idk to my untrained eye it looks pretty obvious. also why on earth would you charge someone from a pretty good distance that is holding a rifle.

The school system has failed us :lolz:
Maybe because most mass shooters look like a white dude with a rifle? lol

Not saying it's a great idea but if you thought he was gonna open fire and felt like trying to save lives, I could see that scenario being plausible in someones head.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
This is unfortunately an issue like allowing the KKK to march in the streets. I don’t condone their actions, I do accept their right to do so.