Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
20220810.jpg

Needs no introduction. ;)

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I always bring a few whenever I go to Switzerland. They're better than the game 😎
I was lucky a buddy of mine was game shopping in Fukuoka. And in a gamestore they had three copies of Radiant Silvergun at 5500yen a piece. He bought all three and one is mine now. That was 2015 but still a good price.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Few games over last few weeks.

MVS:

Pulstar
Aero Fighters 2
Xeno Crisis soft MVS box and insert plus artwork package from Bitmap Bureau.

Master system:

R Type
Parlor games
Alien Syndrome

Genesis:

Adv of Batman & Robin
Splatterhouse 2 (MD)

PS1:

Nightmare Creatures
Strikers 1945

Evercade Intellivision collection 1

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
shoe autism
man, I've never seen a grown man getting so excited about a pair of white sneakers (with a barely recognizable reference to a videogame), I wonder how exciting the rest of your life is?

Last edited:

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
man, I've never seen a grown man getting so excited about a pair a white sneakers (with a barely recognizable reference to a videogame), I wonder how exciting the rest of your life is?
Maybe they're worth money, if they're rare. Which would make them exciting shoes.
Michael Jordan sneakers, for example, can be worth tens of thousands of dollars.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
man, I've never seen a grown man getting so excited about a pair of white sneakers (with a barely recognizable reference to a videogame), I wonder how exciting the rest of your life is?
You still have glass display cases filled with dolls in your residence, or naw?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Finally came back home to some of these items my wife stocked away. Not pictured is a monitor replacement for my Vewlix and some AV stuff.
Screenshot_20220829-131723_Photos.jpg

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
They may have been relevant circa 2001-2 but, 20 years after the fact?
Finally came back home to some of these items my wife stocked away. Not pictured is a monitor replacement for my Vewlix and some AV stuff.
View attachment 59497
Curious: Is your Klonoa PS4 release PAL? Can't find the US version around here.

Jon