Recent content by JoshuaMiller

1. J

MVS-travaganza

The IRS was not kind to me this year. As much as I hate to do it, I have to part with most of my MVS collection. Like I said, I need the money, but I will entertain trades, especially if it’s something on my want list. Prices are somewhat negotiable if you buy multiple items. Prices do...
  2. J

1-slot (and advice) wanted.

I recently left my job of 6 years, leaving behind my MVS candy cab (and it's mobo). I took most of my carts, as I have 2 cabs at home, but now I need a new mobo to play them. I want a 1-slot because I will no longer have a cab dedicated to Neo, so compactness (if that's a word) is what I'm...
  3. J

Candy Cab Control Panel Restoration

A couple of people have asked me to detail how I restored the CP on my Windy, so I did a quick step-by-step on my blog. It's here if you want to check it out- http://www.demoons.com/p/arcade-control-panel-restoration.html It's pretty basic stuff, but hopefully it helps someone out.
  4. J

For Sale/Trade- F3, PGM, CPS2, JAMMA

I went a little overboard on holiday gifts this year, and am hoping to replenish the savings account a little. Willing to do full or partial trades. Want list at bottom of this post, but feel free to offer me anything that I don’t already have. Taito F3- Puzzle Bobble 4- $120 (kit) Pop ‘n...
  5. J

Degaussing wand recommendation

I need to buy one, but know nothing about them... They have some cheap-ass-chinese ones on ebay for less than 10 bucks after shipping, but they say 240v so I don't think they'll work in US outlets. Can anyone post a link to a decent, cheap one? Thanks!
  6. J

eBay- Jojo's Venture CPS3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290461668874&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154 Check it out.
  7. J

F3, CPS2, CPS3, JAMMA, Capcom, SNK

I have an expensive wedding coming up, so I’m trying to get rid of a few odds and ends- TAITO F3- -Puzzle Bobble 4 -Full Kit!- $120 (Take $20 off a mobo) -Pop ‘n Pop- $50 (Take $5 off a mobo) -Mobos -Region Free!- (Have 2)- $45 CPS2- -Xmen vs. Street fighter (Grey, A+B)–$50 -Marvel vs...
  8. J

Dante's Inferno PS3

$40 shipped (Media Mail in continental US, other shipping you pay the difference) Thanks.
  9. J

WTB Marquee Holder

I know this is a long shot but anyone know where I can procure a marquee holder for a Konami Windy candy cab? Thanks!
  10. J

Coin Mech Trade?

I picked up a Konami Windy cab this weekend, and one of the previous owners had swapped out the coin mech so that it now takes quarters. I was hoping that someone out there would want to trade for their mech that takes 100 yen coins? My astro takes yen, and I would rather just be able to use...
  11. J

WTB Konami Windy Cab

In the market for another cab, and I'm hoping to find a Konami Windy candy cab in the SF Bay area. If you're looking to get rid of one, hit me up. Thanks.
  12. J

Ebay scammer- how to shut them down?

This might not be the best place to post this, but someone recently wiped out my checking account via ebay, and I was wondering if anyone here had advice on how to shut the offender down (FBI website is not helpful at all). Somebody hacked my ebay account and bought 5 cell phones from one...
  13. J

CPS3 Problems- Red Earth

I bought a Red earth CD and Security cart from a member here. I also bought a Jojo Venture, with the intention of using the Motherboard, simms, and CD drive for RE. When downloading the data from the CD to the simms, the timer stuck. I left it overnight to be sure to give it enough time, and...
  14. J

PLEASE DELETE

Wrong forum, sorry.
  15. J

My Want List

Mostly looking to trade for this stuff, but will buy if you PM me a good enough price. I’m more of a gamer than a collector, so condition/completeness will be taken into consideration, but isn’t super important to me. I do like artwork though. I'm fine with partial trades. PS3- -Call of Juarez...