Recent content by LIVINGWONDER

1. LIVINGWONDER

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Aunt Edna dying in the car and figuring out what to do with her and eventually leaving her on the front porch of a relative is still a classic.
  2. LIVINGWONDER

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Just checking in
  3. LIVINGWONDER

20 Years Later....

Oh my, here’s Dion’s Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/diondakis Needless to say, the guy’s full of himself.
  4. LIVINGWONDER

20 Years Later....

http://www.ngfusa.com http://www.neogeofreak.com Wow. Can't believe the sites are still up. Would have thought the sites would be long gone by now.
  5. LIVINGWONDER

20 Years Later....

I know Chris has an account here and used to post here. Not sure if he still does. Did Dion ever have an account here?
  6. LIVINGWONDER

20 Years Later....

I remember they had message boards 20+ years ago. It didn't last long and it certainly didn't have as many members as these forums even back then. I'm sure some here still remember those forums. I even remember talk and rumor that a lot of the accounts on there were fake to make it seem like...
  7. LIVINGWONDER

FAFSA issues

When I fill out a FAFSA, and state my bank account, will a lot of money in my bank account hurt my chances of borrowing for my tuition. Here's the deal I have a lot of money in my savings account because of some land we sold. The money is in my savings under my name but we don't intend on...
  8. LIVINGWONDER

Captain's Auction Warehouse

http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/804721.html Anybody here been to one of their auctions? How is the selection? Are there some deals to be had? Or do all their cabs go for a lot of money? I'd love to hear people's opinions on their auctions as I am seriously considering going to it next...
  9. LIVINGWONDER

JAMMA Harness: AES to Cabinet

Is anyone here capable of creating one of these, or has done it? I have always thought of having something like this done. I have quite an AES collection and only a few MVS games but I have a few cabs that I was wondering that I could hook up my AES. I'm sure someone here has already done it.
  10. LIVINGWONDER

Vintage Arcade Superstore

www.vintagearcade.net Anyone visited their site or have actually set foot in their warehouse in Glendale? I know they are way too expensive, but I saw a segment on them on the History Channel and decided to check them out on the net and found their site. Just wondering if anyone here knew...
  11. LIVINGWONDER

People who don't own MVS/Arcade hardware!

As much as I lurk and post here on these forums, it seems like many to most own some form of arcade hardware from MVS to superguns and/or cabs. There has to be a few here who only have the home consoles; ie AES, CD, or CDZ. I just thought of starting this thread for people who do NOT own any...
  12. LIVINGWONDER

Time Crisis Strike Lite Ipod Touch

I downloaded TCSL from the App store to my G4 Ibook, but when I tried to sync it with my Ipod Touch it won't go in. Is it not compatible? Anyone have this problem? I've downloaded a ton of other games into My Ipod Touch without problems, but I wanted to get this one in there since well Time...
  13. LIVINGWONDER

Youtube member lukemorse1

Anybody know this guy? Or know if he posts here? He's into stuff that a typical member of this board would be into. I've seen his vids and he's got a few candy cabs, mvs 4 and 6 slots, an aes, other pcb boards etc. Just thought I'd post a link to his channel as his vids of his games and...
  14. LIVINGWONDER

CPS Changer

Anyone actually seen, played, own, or owned one of these at some point. It's the Capcom version of the Neo Geo AES. I have only heard about it and seen pics of it. I realize it's a hard find and not much talk about it. But I want to know if anyone here has seen one, knows where to get one...
  15. LIVINGWONDER

Uberia Minigun question

What is the joystick that I would use for it if I were playing SF2 or MK games? There is something on the site about them modding a DC stick. Would that be able to play the CPS 2 games and MK games that require 6 and 5 buttons respectively. Thanks.