Recent content by masamuneGTO

1. masamuneGTO

FS: Gals Panic 3 and Last Duel PCBs

Gals Panic 3 - $100 Last Duel - $150 (Prices include shipping in the continental USA) Can post pictures upon request :D
  2. masamuneGTO

FS: Atomiswave chinese boot carts

I have the following Chinese bootleg Atomiswave carts for sale: SSVI [SOLD] NGBC [Pending] Dolphin Blue [SOLD] KOV [SOLD] $50 shipped/cart in the continental US
  3. masamuneGTO

I finished today...

Some button restoration for you guys. Side by side comparison with one restored and another unrestored.
  4. masamuneGTO

I received today...

Just going to leave this here:
  5. masamuneGTO

NEW Astro City Club

The cab contains one PSU, the NVS_4000: It is wired using the Sega 002 loom: Player 2 side is a slave machine to the Player 1 side of the cab, which is where all the hardware is housed.
  6. masamuneGTO

I received today...

This one is for you Wataru!
  7. masamuneGTO

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Looks what's coming to the warehouse! NVC #2
  8. masamuneGTO

LF: FOTNS/HnK Move strip high resolution scans

Hey guys, I am looking for the 2nd movestrip from the Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star kit for the atomiswave. I have the 1 of 2 but I am missing 2 of 2. Can someone help a cab bro out?
  9. masamuneGTO

CRT Fetish Thread

This looks about right! Not bad for just S-video; now to connect it to my stereo system.
  10. masamuneGTO

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

The housewarming party is dependent on when we have some seating in the living-room, a table in the dining room, and our bar setup. Until then, enjoy the view from our dining room:
  11. masamuneGTO

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Thanks to BIGTIME, my NAC is moved into my new apartment. Ignore the mess.
  12. masamuneGTO

Martial Masters Rom Swap Info

Does anyone have any experience upgrading a English Martial Masters PGM cart to (104,102,102)? Is it just a simple eprom swap?
  13. masamuneGTO

Cross-stitched pixel-esque art

This was given to me as a Christmas gift, hand-made by my girlfriend. I thought it would be interesting to see other cross-stitched art people have hanging around.
  14. masamuneGTO

Wei-ya ACV-011 line doubler: Dip switch settings

Hey guys, I recently swapped out a Gonbes 8220 CGA to VGA converter for a Wei-ya ACV-011 (true line doubler). This guy here: The device is not as user friendly as the Gonbes, but the image produced is better quality with no lag introduced. (Those of you familiar with the Gonbes scalers...
  15. masamuneGTO

Mr. Whitefolks: AKA a very standup seller

I normally do not post in this thread, but if I am it is because I either had a terrible or amazing exchange with a forum member. This would be classified as an amazing one. A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a 1989 TMNT pcb from Mr. Whitefolks (formerly VT). The board arrived covered in a...