Recent content by masamuneGTO

1. masamuneGTO

FS: Gals Panic 3 and Last Duel PCBs

Gals Panic 3 - $100 Last Duel - $150 (Prices include shipping in the continental USA) Can post pictures upon request :D
  2. masamuneGTO

FS: Atomiswave chinese boot carts

To each their own. Lol
  3. masamuneGTO

Post updated to list sold and pending items.
  4. masamuneGTO

I have the following Chinese bootleg Atomiswave carts for sale: SSVI [SOLD] NGBC [Pending] Dolphin Blue [SOLD] KOV [SOLD] $50 shipped/cart in the continental US
  5. masamuneGTO

Custom Candy-Cab build

I was thinking of this cab: https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Taito_MT-5 . I am a fan of that monitor angle but I am biased since I own an mkii-18 and a status-18.
  6. masamuneGTO

Custom Candy-Cab build

I would personally put the speakers up on top, like on the capcom status. Speakers below the monitor will limit what speaker cones you can use, due to clearance and shielding requirements. Reminds me of some of the older taito cabs BTW.
  7. masamuneGTO

WTT: New Generation CD for JoJo:BA CD...

So Heritage for the Future, that is what the Japan release was.
  8. masamuneGTO

New England

Hope you get a good turnout Chemmy!
  9. masamuneGTO

I finished today...

Yeah, these are seimitsu buttons from the late 80s. They are original to the cab. I sanded with 3M 213Q p400 grit paper, followed by magic eraser, then 3-4 coats of quick dry clear acrylic nail polish followed by magic eraser to smooth out the surface. You would think they are new if you...
  10. masamuneGTO

I finished today...

Some button restoration for you guys. Side by side comparison with one restored and another unrestored.
  11. masamuneGTO

I received today...

Looks great! And a great game to boot. Love all the character designs from Tetsuo Hara, the artist of Hokuto no Ken. So you know those men will be super manly.
  12. masamuneGTO

I received today...

Prehistoric isle in 1930 is a fun one. Love that Godzilla roar.
  13. masamuneGTO

PGM for sale

All of the prices for his PGM1 stuff is very good IMO. I bought a gladiator cart for $100, 2 years ago.