Recent content by oldschool

1. oldschool

Neo Secret Santa 2021

A card has finally arrived, but nothing else (apart from the chocolates).
  2. oldschool

HBD Gutsdozer

Have a safe holidays and birthday Gutz!
  3. oldschool

Neo Secret Santa 2021

My package has been sent out, see how I do this year with the estimate. How are you guys doing with increased postal rates? I got absolutely taken to the cleaners but it's worth it for my gamer bros!
  4. oldschool

Dinosaur Planet beta (N64) leaked online!

I hope this is better than Crow 64... What are the odds we'll ever see Twelve Tales released? :thevt:
  5. oldschool

What are your top 10 favorite Bands of all time?

Ariel Pink Beatles Boris Buckethead Do Make Say Think Frank Zappa Horse The Band King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard Owen Pixies Bonus: Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet
  6. oldschool

Anyone here collect toys/Action Firgures?

Looking forward to this summer release, any excuse to buy toys that are intended for the wife!
  7. oldschool

Diablo 2: Erection...err...Resurrected.

I would die to see an updated Diablo with 2 player like the PlayStation version.
  8. oldschool

Record collecting

I was just thinking about owning Mother on vinyl, what do you think of this release?
  9. oldschool

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I honestly can't believe seeing a Monkey Ball scoop in 2021... Hope you disinfected that analog banana. :keke:
  10. oldschool

Neo Secret Santa 2020

My giftee didn't get their package in time, it got held up in Customs. I'm so sad right now but with a little luck it will arrive in the next few days? :crying: I got GutsDozer as my Santa, got super spoiled with things that I am not worthy for! An Akai keyboard controller, was actually going...
  11. oldschool

Happy Birthday GutsDozer

Happy Birthday Andy! Hope you have a boozy drink in hand to relax after all your hard work with the Secret Santa! :-J
  12. oldschool

Neo Secret Santa 2020

My package went out today with tracking, saving further viewing of this thread until the big day. ;)
  13. oldschool

Neo Secret Santa 2020

Sent a PM for entry if there is room for me. ;)
  14. oldschool

WTB : Final Fantasy II SNES

Shouldn't you start with Mystic Quest? :keke: