Recent content by Sickliquid86

1. S

Help

:( I can get a pack of all these games from someone but I have no idea what they are someone please gimme a despcription and tell me if they are ant good thanx :) - Dekahel 2 - Azteca (Spanish? spock ) - Delsol (spanish again? tickled ) - Oohanabi - Neo Derby Champ - Ward Of Lights -...
  2. S

WTBOT- PACMAN USA NGPC with 4 way pad! Camoblue ngpc or slimline

I want to buy a pac man with little 4 way directional pad insert and I would like to get a neogeo camo blue. I currently have a perfect PERFECT (I repeat) NGPCSL with all box and instructions, I would like one in camo blue, and would pay or trade. Pac man must have clam shell and insert :) THANX
  3. S

I GOT !

Sonic, Last Blade and Puzzle Bobble buttrock Sonic- A remix of sonic 2 with lots of cool extras 10/10 Last Blade- Tied with MOTM as the best figher, it definetely is te best graphically though that chinese dude (name?) is so fluidly moving 10/10 Puzzle Bobble- Good shit but just puzzle bobble...
  4. S

What if soul calibur 2....

Had also been released on the neogeo 64, and jaguar and dreamcast. I know that is an impossibility, but food for thought, if each version were to have two characters, what characters would you add to the ps2/xbox/gc versions and what characters would you be in the neogeo64, jaguar and DC...
  5. S

Why?

Hi KOF got me into SNK but the series itself after playing Garou games and Last Blade and Samurai Shodown really has worn on me, now I am not trying to trash on it I imagine many of you like it very much but for me I have to say of all the *MAIN* fighting game mainstays FF, SS, and LB, it really...
  6. S

Balrog/ Mike Bison Sprite Edit

I am thinking about making a mUGEN char that is Mike Bison/Balrog with the tatoo on his face added frames, shit talking etc. I want to add 2 new special moves because he is pretty sparse on moves and a super where he bites a persons ear lol I want to put in blood when he gets punched as well...
  7. S

Samurai Shodown 5?

What do you want or expect in SS5? Here is what I would like - A solid traditional 2d figting game - Every SS char who has ever stepped foot on an SS screen to be in it. With a couple LB chars namely Zantetsu. - Completely redone GG meets MOTW level sprites. - The beautiful Music as usual -...
  8. S

Samurai Shodown 4 on Saturn?

How is this port, I know most of the other ports on Saturn are really good but how about SS4? Thanx
  9. S

How much?

How much would you pay for an NGPC slimline with a back light, 4 buttons (2 for hard press) a select button that is fast response. An s video out put as well and a flash kart 32m?
  10. S

Sprite recycling SvC?

Just wondering I have seen the pics and Ryu is Original it seems so is Kyo but Ryo looks straight out of Kof!?!?! Do you think that is the final sprite? They are not goign to rip are they?
  11. S

Beast Busters?

Someone told me there was a house of dead style shooter and that is carried the namesake of the NGPC game is that true? Also is anyone still developing for the hyper 64?
  12. S

Am I the only one who thinks AOF sucks?

Well I dont hate this game, I like Ryo he is one of my fav chars, but man any good AOF char needs to be put in FF. I know some like it, but they do drugs. Here I want a mass communal of those who are glad that the axe is in this series, IMO for me I like World Heroes better and that game sux...
  13. S

Ports Forum

Alright Ive noticed that from certain members us port player will always get some schnide post when ever we make a topic about a port also sometimes people get confused about whether one has a neo or not plus the ports topics are scattered throughout three or four boards so why not give us our...
  14. S

Crystal System?

Yo can anyone tell me what is it? What games it has? When and why did it come out? And why noone plays it? I did a search for it but, I only got some things about games I have never heard of and not an actual description of WHAT it is.
  15. S

Crystal System?

Yo can anyone tell me what is it? What games it has? When and why did it come out? And why noone plays it?