Search results

1. NeoGeoNinja

Your Favourite Digital-Only 'PSN/XBL' Title from PS3/360 era...

Just before we get the ball rolling, what am I defining as a 'Digital-Only 'PSN/XBL' Title from Last Gen'? A game which originally released on PSN/XBL, exclusively for those consoles, exclusively as a DLC only title. If a game has since been released as a physical thereafter (i.e. Journey was...
  2. NeoGeoNinja

Streets of Rage 2: Select Player...

This ties in directly with my response to the 'favourite SOR' poll/thread. Basically, my angle is, I really don't enjoy using any other character other than Axel in SOR2. I don't like Skate... Max isn't anywhere near as fun as Haggar... and Blaze just isn't as good as Axel, nor as good as her...
  3. NeoGeoNinja

I've just bought an XBOX 360...

First time. I've been a PS3 gamer throughout. 360 never really appealed to me. Games across both platforms always seemed similar aside those delectable exclusives. I've had my PS3 since 2009. Initially, in 04/05, I wasn't planning on going next gen. It was the anticipation of wanting to own and...
  4. NeoGeoNinja

Does anyone here smoke?: Poll Edition

This is sort of an addendum to LoneSage's original thread found here Pretty simple. This is just an actual poll asking as to what people's preferences are regarding smoking: yay, nay or did.
  5. NeoGeoNinja

Vidoe games console naming conventions...

Sometimes, when they announce a new games console and, in turn, release the name of the new console... the chosen title or name makes sense or is at least, acceptable. However, what the fuck was taking place when Console devs/manufacturer's came up with pearls such as the "Dreamcast", the "Wii"...
  6. NeoGeoNinja

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND

Old news, apparently. But I was just on Play-Asia when this one appeared in another search. This is basically the update of Chrono Phantasma, the title in the series which I would have betted most would of thought the series would finish with on PS3. But no. Arc are releasing this update...
  7. NeoGeoNinja

God of War 3: Remastered (PS4)

*Sigh* http://gearnuke.com/god-war-3-remastered-ps3-vs-ps4-screenshot-comparison/ God of War 3 (and the entire series, for that matter) is a truly great game, but this constant roll-out of 1080/60 PS3 titles is really beginning to grate, if I'm honest. Anyone give a shit about this?
  8. NeoGeoNinja

WTB: K-1 World GP series for PS1 & PS2 (JPN ver's.)

Bit of an odd request, but I have a good few of the Japanese releases of these across the PS1 and am after getting as many as I can in the series tbh, inc. PS2 releases. I'm after: K-1 Fighting Illusion + Spine (PS1) K-1 Revenge + Spine (PS1) K-1 2001 + Spine (PS1) Interested in ANY of the...
  9. NeoGeoNinja

New and Unsealed games: Opinions?

Reads like I'm going to burst out into one of those incomprehensible OCD rants, but, this is more about principle tbh. I recently bought a PS3 game off everyone's preferred international auction site. The picture displayed was a sealed copy of the game and the description states 'new'...
  10. NeoGeoNinja

Picked up Dark Souls PTDie for the first time...

I've never played any of the "Souls" games before. Never really seen a great deal of footage or know a lot about them either to be honest. Quite simply, they have a reputation of difficulty that precedes them and this has always intrigued me. I went into a game shop last weekend and glanced...
  11. NeoGeoNinja

Child Born Vagina: The Aftermath...?

I'm sure many of you here will be with a female partner who has, at some point, partaken in child birth via the vagina. My GF is poking around the idea, rather seriously, of undertaking children. Naturally, selfishly, I have my 'concerns'. However, I'm intrigued to hear the accounts and...
  12. NeoGeoNinja

How long to go in our social cultural norms...

...before it is considered rude to intervene or interrupt another individuals usage of a mobile device for verbal or on screen social interactions? My friend, many, many years ago (before internet on phones took off) stated it best when he said: "Imagine I'm in the middle of a conversation with...
  13. NeoGeoNinja

'Current' 3D Fighting Game of choice?

I bought Tekken Tag 2 a while back and did the game the disservice of not opening it until a week or two ago. I have to say, I really enjoyed picking it up, learning/refreshing on a couple of characters, modifying the sh*t out of them and going toe-to-toe with them against the computer and...
  14. NeoGeoNinja

SNK advertising (motorsport etc)

There you go. I've created it as a vector, via PDF format. However, the forum refuses PDF's as an 'invalid file', so I exported it as a GIF file (@300dpi) instead. - - Just *right click* > *view image* to see it properly before saving off...
  15. NeoGeoNinja

Dedicated handheld gaming systems - are you still into them?

FIRST OFF... sorry for the fucking utterly retarded spelling error in the poll. It's uneditable, unfortunately. Frustrating. Anyway... Just wondered, considering that I imagine the general gaming demographic around here is probably around the same age as I (early - mid 30's)... Do you still...
  16. NeoGeoNinja

How many of you, in general, still use a Desktop PC...

Y'know, for general day to day online recreation (forum posting, Twitter, Facebook, etc)? The reason I ask, normally, I do all my emailing, posting, selling and whatnot from my iMac/Desktop at home. However, I've been away on holiday recently and, in the evenings, I've taken to using my...
  17. NeoGeoNinja

Gaming franchises you used to dislike...

...but have since "done a 180" on, and now rather like instead! - There have been a few of these for me over the years, most of which were actually high-profile games that, initially, I just didn't 'get' or, just couldn't get into at all. Often, games most ppl poured over, however, when I came...
  18. NeoGeoNinja

The PGM / Polygame Master Conundrum...

The PGM. It's one of those things that I've watched other peeps get involved in from afar, rather enviously. However, recently, an opportunity has arisen for me to finally get involved in some Polygame Master goodness. Luckily, considering the absolute fucking dumbshit that I am when it comes...
  19. NeoGeoNinja

Last Resort vs ASO II/Alpha Mission II

Just wondered where peoples preferences and opinion lie regarding which is/was the better of these two titles. Interest was sparked by a recent discussion, whereby a fellow members' preference between the two titles lay ABSOLUTELY in ASO II/Alpha Mission II's camp. Sorry to run with the waning...
  20. NeoGeoNinja

R-Type Dimensions: Finally available on PSN

Just thought I'd mention this in case it passed you by. Went on PSN earlier to check for something else and happened across this. Presumably, this may very well have been available in the US for sometime, but it's news to me...