Search results

1. Hitokiri

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I finally got my Everdrive N8 Pro, and my famicom twin decided to die on me :mad_2:
  2. Hitokiri

WTB Famicom with AV Mod

I'm looking for something in the lines of this https://www.ebay.com/itm/164373769978?ul_noapp=true With regular Composite output Shipped to FL thanks
  3. Hitokiri

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I got the 2 Lethal Enforcers for Sega CD. Both in very nice condition
  4. Hitokiri

Garow Mark Of the Wolves

I'm about to put most of my MVS carts up for sell, and I'm going to start with my Garow cart, but as I was opening it to take pics I saw a patch cable, and I'm not sure if that's a repair job or not. Can anyone enlight me?
  5. Hitokiri

System 246 Missing Discs

Hello it's been a while. I have 3 games for the System 246 board, I have the dongles but I lost the DVDs >_>. Do any of you know where to download the ISOs for them? or maybe if the MAME's CHD can be converted? Thanks
  6. Hitokiri

WTB 29" Chassis

I bought one of these ebay To replace my old chassis, everything went great until it exploded.. I'm guessing I got a bad one, since my old chassis works fine. so I'm looking to buy another one, new would be great but a used one in good working condition will do.
  7. Hitokiri

My Korean Candy

Thank you for your kind words I made some more progress last night I'll have it working by next week even if it kills me !!
  8. Hitokiri

My Korean Candy

CP, Happ harness Power supply ready :D It's getting closer
  9. Hitokiri

My Korean Candy

I've been doing some progress, 1 damn year after I begun. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a new Jamma harness.
  10. Hitokiri

Jamma Cable

Where can I buy a good Jamma cable? I don't want to make one with the crappy cable I can get here and I'd like one of good quality. Thanks
  11. Hitokiri

Retro Systems with High Def Outputs.

I was having the same issue for a long time, but then I ran into a Sony Wega TV with great sound, component and Svideo inputs I got an Svideo cable for the snes (works with the 64) and for the Sega saturn, and now I see no reason to get anything else. Playing this games in a CRT TV is way...
  12. Hitokiri

I received today...

2 new games for the saturn And a new tv :D 3.1 Dolby Sound
  13. Hitokiri

Street Fighter Zero 2 with bad graphics

A friend brought this board, we gave it a good cleaning, changed the A board, reseated all the Roms, but nothing changes. Any ideas of what's going on?
  14. Hitokiri

My Korean Candy

Here's how it looks right now All painted, damn it took a lot of sanding. I'll get back the plastic CP this tuesday along with the acrilic cover I had made for it, along with the marquee and CP graphics.:buttrock:
  15. Hitokiri

My Korean Candy

I got this machine from a friend and it's been a long time but I'm finally working on it again Here's like it looked when I got it After removing that PVC crap it had Now I've painted it, I'll upload the pic later and I'm also making new desings for the CP for the Audio I'll install an...
  16. Hitokiri

WTB Mortal Kombat 1 Sound PCB

I have 2 MK1 PCBs without the sound part, so I'm looking for them. If you have one to sell please let me know.
  17. Hitokiri

WTB: Mortal Kombat Sound Board

I got a Mortal Kombat PCB in Ebay but without the sound PCB. So I'm looking for one.
  18. Hitokiri

why in the world???? Jamma AES

I was checking some ebay auctions and I saw this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fatal-Fury-King-of-Fighters-AES-1991-NEO-GEO-cartrigde-Arcade-Jamma-/141484067226?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f11b899a Why would anyone do this?:scratch:
  19. Hitokiri

WTB, Fatal Fury, Neo Turf Master MVS

I'm looking for copies of those 2 MVS games. anything decent and working will do, shipping to miami. thanks
  20. Hitokiri

Very 1st Arcade Game you ever played?

The Oldest I remember is Bosconian, I loved that game. CONDITION RED!!! after that I played a lot of, Kung fu Master, Green Beret and City Connection.