Search results

1. I

white ceramic psp

is it worth getting the limited edition white psp from japan? anyone have both white and black, and compare them? thanks
  2. I

Anybody want to rewire my cab for $$

i have a super neo 29 and i need it rewired. i messed up the jamma adaptor when i was trying to get a mgcd dreamcast thing to work on my cabinet. i need someone to help me wired the cabinet up again. it seems a bit messy. I'd be willing to pay for your services. LMK. Thanks much
  3. I

fs: canon camera eos 300d and more

i have the following for sale in whole. Canon EOS 300D (a.k.a. Digital Rebel), 6.3 Megapixel, SLR, Digital Camera (Camera Body) . Canon Zoom Super Wide Angle EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 USM Autofocus Lens. Canon BG-E1 Vertical Grip/Battery Holder for EOS Digital Rebel. Canon 420EX Speedlite TTL...
  4. I

ps2 twinkle star sprites gametimes

anyone playing this game mine longest game has been 328 seconds anyone have longer
  5. I

wiring the grounds

i rewired on jamma connector to play dreamcast games on my cabinet using the mgcd. and now i want to play mvs again i have a 4 slot and the change game button doesn't work anymore. i think its that the jamma pin 27 and 28 aren't wired up to anything also if i touch any metal parts on the cabinet...
  6. I

Melty Blood: Act Cadenza??

anyone ever play this game before? Melty Blood: Act Cadenza i got some video from http://www.ko-hatsu.com/ and the game looks great any info would be good thanks
  7. I

fs: sony clie ux50 plus accessories

i have these items for sale sony clie ux50 with box and manuals sony 512 memory stick extended battery for the ux50 CLIə Video Recorder with bag i'm looking for $900 shipped
  8. I

kof 2k3 movelist errors?

anyone else the the mvs kof 2k3 movelist stickers some special attacks seem wrong like Iori's fireball
  9. I

Perfect 360° Joystick into a candy cab

is it hard to install Perfect 360° Joystick into a candy cab i have a super neo 29, i want to put in those stick, but i read that they need more power how do i do it? thanks
  10. I

supergun, naomi, capcom converter and pgm game for sale

i have the following stuff for sale sigma av 6000 with neo stick, all wiring plus 2 extra controllers ports naomi gdrom setup with sports jam on wood board capcom converter for the naomi xmen vs sf cps2 b and a board (sticker ripped off, but completely playable) puzzle star for the pgm gameboard...
  11. I

ff 11 information

i'm thinking of thinking this game i'm have reviews for it is it true that the quest are boring? such as delivery letters around to caves?
  12. I

cps2 sound?

do i have the run the sound out of the 2 audio jacks on the A board? or does any sound come out of the jamma thanks
  13. I

mgcd?

anyone use the mgcd i need the dipswitch setting for a us 3rd strike? thanks
  14. I

Perfect 360° Joystick??

can Perfect 360° Electronic Joystick be install onto a candy cab with no extra wiring?
  15. I

kitd or zupapa??

which is better? thoughts on both please thanks
  16. I

super neo 29 screen and seats

anyone find that the super neo 29 screen seems too big and close i was playing and it seems like i can't see everything perfectly like the screen was too close to my face also i was looking for stool or chairs for the cab anyone know whats the best size and where to get them? thanks
  17. I

gauge for wires

what gauge wire should i get your wiring buttons on a candy cab? thanks
  18. I

hi rez games??

games like guilty gear run in hi rez does this mean it will look bad running on a 15 khz arcade monitor?
  19. I

The Gladiator (The Road of Sword)

anyone have this game: The Gladiator (The Road of Sword) on pgm can you people tell me what you think of it? thanks
  20. I

where to buy?

where can i buy us naomi games and boards? i see mostly asian or japanese boards thanks