Search results

1. IsamuBlue

WTB: Analogue Nt Mini

Looking for an Analogue Nt Mini. Silver preferred, but will consider a black one as well. New or used doesn’t matter either as long as it’s 100% complete and in solid condition. If you have one for sale at a reasonable price and not $1000+ online, shoot me a PM.
  2. IsamuBlue

WTB: 2-Slot MVS Big Red

Looking for a 2-Slot MVS Big Red with a couple of games (doesn't need to be anything big, just as long as I have something to play). I'm not really sure what the go for nowadays, but I would prefer to have one in good to near mint condition (minimal scratches/paint wear, no screen burn in...
  3. IsamuBlue

Delete please

Delete please.
  4. IsamuBlue

FS/FT: Dragon Quest XI (PS4 import)

Have the Japanese PS4 import of Dragon Quest XI for sale or trade. It's more kanji/hiragana heavy than I anticipated and I just don't have to patience to follow along with guides and playthroughs while playing. I'll just wait for the eventual US release in English As far as trades go, I'm...
  5. IsamuBlue

Mods please delete

Mods please delete
  6. IsamuBlue

IC: Samsung Gear S3 Frontier - Brand new, factory sealed

Trying to sell or trade a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier. I bought it prior to upgrading my phone, but when I did upgrade, I got a better deal on the watch, so now I decided to keep one and sell the other. Looking for $250 shipped, but willing to negotiate. Anyway, as far as trades, I'm looking for...
  7. IsamuBlue

FS: Nintendo Switch bundle, PS4 games - Injustice 2, Tekken 7, Guitly Gear Xrd REV 2

I've decided that I want to try to sell my Switch and games/accessories as well. Here's what I have: Nintendo Switch console with red/blue Joy-Cons (with original box, packaging, and contents) Joy-Con Charging Grip (this one charges the Joy-Cons, the one that comes with the Switch is just...
  8. IsamuBlue

FS/FT: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition + Amiibos

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition. Artbook has been opened. Soundtrack and pins are still sealed. I played the game for a couple of hours and that's it. Amiibos are new/sealed. Looking for $90 shipped. Just trying to make back what I paid retail plus tax and shipping...
  9. IsamuBlue

IC: Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune PS4, Raiden V XB1

Got an Asia version (English subtitles) of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune for PS4, and Raiden V for XBOX One. I've only played with them a handful of times and have been sitting on my shelf collecting dust. I'm looking to trade for Atari 2600 carts, 8 or 16 bit era carts, pretty much any...
  10. IsamuBlue

FS: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Storybook Edition, Grand Kingdom Limited Edition (PS4)

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Storybook Edition - Factory sealed Grand Kingdom Limited Edition - Open, but complete. Played it once, wasn't my cup of tea. Haven't touched it since. Looking for $130 shipped for both. Shoot me a PM if interested.
  11. IsamuBlue

FS: Dreamcast, Modded PSOne, PCE and homebrew games, a little bit of everything.

I got back into "retro collecting" recently, but have had a change of heart regarding what I wanted to collect, so I'm selling some systems and games to help fund other hobbies. Prices include shipping within US. Prices are negotiable, so I'm open to offers. Not really looking for any trades...
  12. IsamuBlue

WTB: PSOne LCD Screen

Looking for a Sony brand PSOne 5" LCD screen add on. Loose or boxed, either way is fine. Hit me up if you have one for sale. Thanks!
  13. IsamuBlue

WTB: Sega Dreamcast bundle

I'm looking for a Sega Dreamcast with two controllers, av (composite or component is fine) and power cord, 2 controllers, and a VMU. It doesn't have to be in perfect shape and minor blemishes are ok, but I'd prefer not to have one that has yellowing or is all marked and scuffed up. Also, I'd...
  14. IsamuBlue

WTB: Retrofreak console with controller adapter

As the title states, I'm looking for the new Retrofreak console with the controller adapter. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one (Play-Asia and NCSX are sold out), please hit me up. Thanks!
  15. IsamuBlue

IC: Amiibo collection

Selling off my Amiibo collection. Everything is adult owned and from a smoke free environment. They've been used for Smash or Yoshi's Wolly World a handful of times and have been sitting on my shelf ever since. The collection includes the following: Fox McCloud Marth Captain Falcon Little Mac...
  16. IsamuBlue

WTB: Wonderswan Crystal

As the title says, I'm looking for a Wonderswan Crystal. NOT COLOR! Preferably with original packaging and from a US seller. Some games to go with it would be nice. Having a heck of a time finding one for a reasonable price and really don't want to have to resort to eBay. Any help is...
  17. IsamuBlue

Sold. Please delete.

Sold. Please delete.
  18. IsamuBlue

WTB: SFC, NES controllers

Looking for someone (preferably in the US) that's willing to sell me an original Nintendo brand Super Famicom controller. I'm also looking for a NES Max and a NES Advantage. They don't have to be in immaculate condition, but I don't want ones that are gunked up or have terrible fading. Shoot...
  19. IsamuBlue

Mega Drive games that are better versions of their Sega Genesis counterparts

What are some good Mega Drive games or Mega Drive games that are better than their Sega Genesis counterparts as far as graphics, music, features, levels, characters, etc, or have major differences?
  20. IsamuBlue

Any good shops in the Las Vegas area?

Anyone from the Las Vegas area know of any good dedicated video game/comic book/anime stores in the area? My wife and I are going there for a little vacation in March.