1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
ell, I love this idea, and I love that you Post a Pic of the actual shirts getting screened, I get a vibe of "hey guys that got in, check out what you're getting!" "hey everyone else, look at what you missed out on!" because I've literally thought that from seeing these :)

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I bought a shirt but I think I signed in as a guest so I can't track my order (as I tried to request my site password and I don't get sent anything).

I'm wondering when I can expect to receive my shirt in the mail??? Looking forward to it. Thanks

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
I bought a shirt but I think I signed in as a guest so I can't track my order (as I tried to request my site password and I don't get sent anything).

I'm wondering when I can expect to receive my shirt in the mail??? Looking forward to it. Thanks

All Shirts were shipped out yesterday. I imagine they should start arriving sometime next week. So keep an :eye: on your mailbox!

I've never tried tracking anything with storenvy, so I'm not quite sure how that works, TBH.

You ever thought about having a design contest for one of the months? I'd love to see some 70s, 80s and 90s era shirts.

That's a cool idea, I'll keep it in mind. I've got a pretty good backlog going that should keep us busy for the foreseeable future, though ;)

ell, I love this idea, and I love that you Post a Pic of the actual shirts getting screened, I get a vibe of "hey guys that got in, check out what you're getting!" "hey everyone else, look at what you missed out on!" because I've literally thought that from seeing these :)

Cheers, dude! :vik:
Yes, that is pretty much the idea!
It's a new project so I just want to keep people updated and let them know their shirts are on their way!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Got my shirt today and it's awesome. Gonna keep my eye on this shirt of the month thing.

Please make a Tecnosoft or Thunderforce one. I'd also like to see shirts with power up, bomb, health icons etc. Get really obscure.

Got mine today and its fuckin rad.

Please ignore the assholes posting earlier in this thread.

Some of us appreciate the opportunity to get these. :)

psychobear85

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Also got mine today, Awsome stuff, fits great as we'll... Can't wait for te next one hopefully is neo related.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Alright! Nice to see these are already showing up!
Thanks, dudes. Now show 'em off! :cool:
Post some pics!

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Got mine today as well. That was fast.

Just what I expected. Decent quality t-shirt, fits well, and has the Hudson bee. I'm definitely satisfied with my purchase.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Got mine as well! Awesome shirt. My wife is totally confused as to why I love it so much. (This is a good thing.) And it came with Air Heads! Yumm!!

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
TOA PLAN FOR EVER!

***PREORDERS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 3RD SHIRT IN 1CC'S SHIRT OF THE MONTH CLUB!***
TOA PLAN FOR EVER!

Toaplan Co., Ltd. was a Japanese video game developer active between the years of 1984 and 1994. The amount of quality output the company managed to release in a decade's time is enough to make even the Beatles blush. Toaplan's body of work would historically go on to bridge the gap between early arcade shooters and modern danmaku shmups, including Tiger Heli, Twin Cobra, Hellfire, Truxton, Zero Wing (of "All your base are belong to us" fame), and Batsugun. Thanks to the internet, information on this once mysterious company can now be easily obtained (Here's a good starting point for someone looking to delve into some Toaplan goodness).

Toaplan declared bankruptcy in early 1994, but not before they programmed a few ports of their games to the Sega Genesis/MegaDrive, while other ports were licensed out to other companies. From the ashes of Toaplan arose CAVE, Raizing, Gazelle and Takumi, further proof of the remarkable talent Toaplan was able to amass.

If shoot 'em ups aren't your genre of choice, don't fret! Toaplan also developed some interesting titles for other genres, including Snow Bros. and Demon's World (platformers), Rally Bike (racing), Teki Paki (puzzle), and Knuckle Bash (beat 'em up).

Even if you were previously unaware of Toaplan, you should probably go ahead and order this t-shirt anyway seeing as by the time you finally come around it won't be available anymore. Orders close on the 20th!

Gildan brand pre-shrunk 100% cotton tees in Kelly Green (Please Note: Ladies shirts are Irish Green - Please refer to picture below) and printed with white plastisol ink. (It's like giving your Toaplan PCBs a hug without the fear of all that nasty static electricity!)
mNMP8Kd.jpg

$25 shipped within the US $33 shipped international - 1cc.storenvy.com

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Nice. I like (relatively) obscure shit like this, because it means that I can wear video game shirts without feeling like some Hot Topic hipster.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Toaplan pre-order post updated to show pictures of the actual t-shirts ;)

Please Note: They don't make Kelly Green ladies shirts so we're using Irish Green for the ladies. Please note the difference in the photo below.
WhsAT3K.jpg

Ladies' shirt on the left, Guys' shirt on the right.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Oh boy, i think you got me with this one. Nice work.

Any plans for a Cave T-shirt in the upcoming months?

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
You had me tempted last month with that awesome Hudson shirt but I already have a Hudson hoodie so I refrained. This month however I couldn't resist, love the company, love the color. I'm really glad to see you doing some more obscure stuff and also using colored shirts instead of the usual white and black you usually see video game shirts in.