1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I love the design of this months shirt and once I get paid I plan on ordering one. I'm sure this has been answered before in the thread but I didn't see it when I skimmed through. But do these shirts run on the large size or smaller? Like if I typically wear a large should I get an XL to be safe? I have found that large can fit very differently among different shirt brands. Thanks

I would say they run on the larger side.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Here's a size chart:
SGmCcMF.png
xg5ASaA.jpg

Please keep in mind they are "regular fit" so they do tend to run a bit large.

Thanks for all the kind words and the attempts to get this thread back on track.
I appreciate it, guys.

gabe

Quiz Detective
Am I the only one who likes Guildan shirts?

You're not alone Ki, I'm with you.

I like them. One of my favorite shirts is a Gildan.

Gildan T's are awesome man. They are perfect thickness and last forever. I have a few Gildans over 10 years old that still look great.

I also agree... While I do like American Apparel, I've found that their quality and sizing consistency leaves something to be desired, especially with different colored fabrics. I have one AA shirt that I never wear because it clings too closely to my sexy svelte figure. Others have arrived direct from AA with minor manufacturing defects. On the flip side, every size small Gildan shirt I own in every color fits the same. It's not a tailored fit by any stretch, but perfectly acceptable.

The two 1CC shirts that I have received have been of top quality in every regard. I will continue to order monthly. I actually consider them to be a step above the LordStar tees that I own. Thanks Ellert.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Love my Hudson Soft shirt and am sorry for missing the Toaplan one. The Gilden shirts are resilient, soft, and safe in the dryer and that's all I care about. XXL fits my large boned self to boot. I hope this project continues and look forward to next month's shirt and am excited for my Cave/AMI DFK shirt!

P.s. wouldn't mind seeing a tated PVM on a shirt.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I'm in as well!! Love the design and the color. Looking forward to the "NOW PRINTING" pic :D and I'm happy to finally be a part of this! Nice work ell.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
I regret to inform you guys the CAVE/AMI shirts have not yet shipped.
We've both been sick with a cold. :(
I expect we will get them out tomorrow. I'll update the thread after they ship!
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shirt #5 will still be announced at midnight tonight...

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I didn't notice the cut off date so I missed out on the Cave shirt which I really wanted. Looking forward to what is announced tonight.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Stoked to see what the new shirt will be, the past ones look excellent!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Patiently waiting for the "now printing" pic :D

hope you guys feel better soon.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
If somebody has a large they got as an extra or don't want (with or without DFK art) I will gladly buy it.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
TREASURE BOX - Shirt of the Month #5: October

Formed in 1992 from a team of ex-Konami employees, Treasure has since built a cult following with their library of challenging and entertaining titles which were innovative within their respective genres. Treasure started to gain notoriety after pushing the technical limits of the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive hardware like no developer had ever done before with its fantastic run 'n gun, Gunstar Heroes. After a few more impressive releases for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Treasure turned its attention towards the Sega Saturn and broke beat 'em up boundaries with 1996's Guardian Heroes. The Sega Saturn would also see Treasure's first shoot 'em up, the seminal Radiant Silvergun, which was also released on Sega's ST-V arcade hardware. The Nintendo 64 in Japan saw a couple great releases from Treasure in titles Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh and Sin & Punishment, once again showcasing Treasure's talent of pushing hardware to its technical limits. The following year Treasure would release what is commonly referred to as the "spiritual sequel" to Radiant Silvergun, the Sega Naomi-based Ikaruga. The success of Ikaruga led to console ports on the Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Gamecube, and more recently for download on Xbox Live arcade, accompanying HD remakes of both Guardian Heroes and Radiant Silvergun.

While Treasure has slowed down a bit in recent years, they are still developing games for current gen consoles and handhelds leaving fans holding out hope for Project: RS-3.

Gildan brand pre-shrunk 100% cotton tees in Antique Cherry Red and printed with white, royal blue & athletic gold plastisol inks. Orders close on October 20th and will ship before the end of the month.
$25 shipped within the U.S.
$33 shipped international.
http://1cc.storenvy.com/

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Is that the actual size of the logo? Is it possible to get it on a black shirt as I don't think the red compliments the colors.

Last edited:

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Is that the actual size of the logo? Is it possible to get it on a black shirt as I don't think the red compliments the colors.

To give you a sense of the size of the logo, the shirt in the photo is a size Large.

Sorry, James. No colour choices.
It was difficult to capture in the picture, but the shirt itself actually has these dark threads sewn throughout the shirt that creates a really cool textured look. I'm happy with the way this one came out.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
To give you a sense of the size of the logo, the shirt in the photo is a size Large.

Sorry, James. No colour choices.
It was difficult to capture in the picture, but the shirt itself actually has these dark threads sewn throughout the shirt that creates a really cool textured look. I'm happy with the way this one came out.

Damn, I don't match in red shirts. I'll wait til next month then. Good luck with the sales and get better.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
here we go, Mugi :D
MPDjeeQ.jpg

All US orders have shipped and should show up around the end of the week.
International orders are bagged and tagged and will be dropped off tomorrow when the post office is open (the 24-hour kiosk doesn't let me do int'l orders :angry: )
Thanks for your patience and well-wishes everyone, and keep an :eye: on those mailboxes!