8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
definitely not opening mine after reading this lol

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I played on them at @Whitecastle get together for the first time despite have two I haven’t messed with yet. I thought they felt lighter than the OG pads that I could immediately notice, Whitecastle seemed to agree.

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
Heh, the Iori one is more than the plain one.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Fucking woot has the Iori one on sale now for $20 but it won't let me buy it because I've hit the limit of 3 buying the others.
Mother fucker take my money!

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I forgot about the Iori one. I thought I already had a complete set.

These are just for backups, folks! So I have modern Neo pads for my consoles later when they don't make them anymore. I wish they had just put the damn plain black one on sale so I could get a stack of those.

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
I wish they had just put the damn plain black one on sale so I could get a stack of those.
that one is probably selling ok. The character ones are ... not the greatest. The art is really bad, especially for Mai. It's just the kof97 win portrait art vectorized. But kof97's win portraits were not the greatest to begin with. Then the pixelated fire also looks really bad. I can see why people are avoiding these.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
that one is probably selling ok. The character ones are ... not the greatest. The art is really bad, especially for Mai. It's just the kof97 win portrait art vectorized. But kof97's win portraits were not the greatest to begin with. Then the pixelated fire also looks really bad. I can see why people are avoiding these.
Yeah exactly. They probably should have just made those limited edition pre-orders for goobs, or they were and not enough goobs bough them.

And why are they KOF '97 branded, of all titles?

HellioN

20 Year Member
What KoF was the most popular in Chyna?
Could explain the weird branding.
Maybe the cheapest way to license it?
Seems to me the best way to have done it would be a basic black then a special/limited edition with the current logo.

HellioN

20 Year Member
Nice, but too late now. The character ones were cheaper.

Maybe I'll buy the Iori one and complete the set.
At this point yeah, I'm holding out for now in hopes it hits $20 like the other three.
I'll buy a second black one if it also hits $20.