Analogue Pocket

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
Analogue ASS... AES... Home system, ah who gives a fuck anyway. :lolz:

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Analogue Duo is gonna support NGCD out of the box. Makes sense since 8bitdo already released NGCD pads.

edit: In all honesty, those cartridge adapters that have been on the backburner for while will finally ship. Or wishful hoping that pocket Dock finally supports their DAC.

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I like how majority of the comments are people excited for or talking about the "Other news".

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
N64?
But... Why?
It's not like these are hard to get as is let alone in any serious demand.
Who is asking for this?
Hell, the promised DUO isn't even out yet.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Absolutely. Their dumbass business model is hyping up products that are nearly impossible to obtain. A scalper’s dream. Just build an emulation PC or get a ‘‘normal’’ FPGA device.

With the exception of the "special edition" versions, every Analogue product has been available for pre-order.

The pre-orders for the Duo have been open for the past 5 months. Of course the minute they "sell out" you'll have some pine cone complaining about how "unobtainable" they are.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Christoph and his 1k wood anal-log. He has come a long way and fleeced the retro goobs out of a small fortune. Congrats to him.

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Yea I was all like "meh, n64 whatever-oh look they're shipping cart adapters and a big Analogue OS upgrade this year let's gooooo"

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I wonder if they are making their own core or using the one from FPGAzumspass.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
With the exception of the "special edition" versions, every Analogue product has been available for pre-order.

The pre-orders for the Duo have been open for the past 5 months. Of course the minute they "sell out" you'll have some pine cone complaining about how "unobtainable" they are.

yeah, I mean as long as you show up to the preorder time you can usually get an order in and you're right, the Duo preorder button has been active for like ... forever

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I wish they'd make an NES at the same price point of the Super NT and Mega Sg

You could just get an AVS. I have one and love it.