Arcade1up better than real cabs?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Real talk, that TMNT is such a fucking let down. From the design, to the art, to the reusing of gimmicks I was really disappointed. Back to the hunt for an AF.

I love the playfield art, but not the back glass or cab. I haven't seen much of the game play. I've only watched a few minutes of dead flip.

It's a Dwight pin so I expect final code to drop in 3 years. Unless they give it the Munsters treatment. If it's not worth buying by then I'll just grab a Monster Bash remake.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Married, making six digits a year and happy. Just like you. I just don't find the need to humble brag and dick wag like you do.
Happy people dont go around projecting negativity and being asshole everywhere he goes. What the fuck happened to you? You were not like this before and now you go attacking people all the time.

Says the guy who routinely flaunts how much money he makes yet gripes about the price of an actual pinball machine

Just because i make money, doesn't mean im going to just throw money at something i dont find worth the expense. If i wanted to , i can fill up my house with pinballs but why? Its not something i enjoy enough to do that. Unlike Decipticon here, i dont go around shitting on people who do. I like seeing people's collection and their passion.

This whole forum are nerds...yet, you get bash for liking nerdy stuff, doesn't make sense. Hope you dont follow the current hive mentality too.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Happy people dont go around projecting negativity and being asshole everywhere he goes. What the fuck happened to you? You were not like this before and now you go attacking people all the time.

Just because i make money, doesn't mean im going to just throw money at something i dont find worth the expense. If i wanted to , i can fill up my house with pinballs but why? Its not something i enjoy enough to do that. Unlike Decipticon here, i dont go around shitting on people who do. I like seeing people's collection and their passion.

This whole forum are nerds...yet, you get bash for liking nerdy stuff, doesn't make sense. Hope you dont follow the current hive mentality too.

I dunno who you're mixing me up with but I have one social media account which is a Facebook. I don't like people who are destroying the hobby and literally the only time Ive interacted with you on Facebook was to make fun of you moving your cabinets and you of course acted like a dick waver to me. So what do you expect me to do, be your bud. Fuck off. If you don't like my posts, you're more then welcome to put me on ignore which is super easy on Facebook. Plenty of folks share my opinion and just are not as vocal as me.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

Nah man, I don't care what you spend your money on. If it makes you happy, go for it (but grab that Bloodsport statue cause that thing is cool as hell). It just seemed odd to me to complain about the price of a pin is all.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I love the playfield art, but not the back glass or cab. I haven't seen much of the game play. I've only watched a few minutes of dead flip.

It's a Dwight pin so I expect final code to drop in 3 years. Unless they give it the Munsters treatment. If it's not worth buying by then I'll just grab a Monster Bash remake.

Definitely get the SE if you get the MBr, what they did with the lighting on that game is sublime. The way it ties into and accompanies the modes is really impressive, very happy with mine.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Definitely get the SE if you get the MBr, what they did with the lighting on that game is sublime. The way it ties into and accompanies the modes is really impressive, very happy with mine.

SE has the improved toys right? Like the brides head pops up and all that? Man I think my favorite shot is the creature. I love how his section lights up and you see him under the playfield. Its the little things.

Sometimes I think about trading off my Ghostbusters for it, but I've been good about resisting the call to the void.

There is an artist out there that has done official alternative artwork for the back glass. I missed his release for MB but I did grab an acrylic back glass for Medieval Madness. It's also on my list of must haves.

Here is his shop: https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Problem is you're a wealth flexing cunt who doesn't understand why people shit on you.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Problem is you're a wealth flexing cunt who doesn't understand why people shit on you.

Sounds like an insecurity problem with you guys...Jealousy is a bad thing and will eat you away.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Sounds like an insecurity problem with you guys...Jealousy is a bad thing and will eat you away.

You do flex your wealth unashamedly though, it grates on people. Other than you the only people who I care to remember doing that on here are the likes of 8man and THEMAN anhilator of worlds. One of them fucked off at the slightest critique of said wealth and the other posts in the old members thread once a year boasting of his multiple properties around the world.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Argumentum ad crumenam, right? Or are you just reflecting your own insecurities?
I doubt anyone here is jealous about your kim kardashian terminator and other dolls.
A few years back you weren't sure if you could afford having another child.

Last edited:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire

I remember back in the day you weren't like this. Not sure what happened with you over the years. You claim you're being trolled but you're not. You're being called out for acting like a cunt.

I'm not sure which statue you dropped 1200 on, but nothing in that last group shot that has your bubble butt T1 in it is worth that. So whichever piece it was. You over paid. The most I've ever paid for a piece was 1500, and that was for an XM cable which has been considered a grail until Sideshow stepped up. I traded it off 2 months ago for something of equal value, but I never was like "I hAve A stATuE tHaT cOSt 1500, yOu doN'T yoU FuCKinG pOor".

You ripped on Terry because he collects "monster posters" and I can promise you some of his prints are worth waaaay more than some of your pins. His Ansin bride is worth close to 3600 alone man... and I must have it. Even if I have to trade that bastard 10 stouts.

A lot has changed for us over the past decade. Many of us have pins, arcades, and fucking AES games worth a few grand each. Many of us make six figures now, and some of us that made six figs 10 years ago don't anymore. So fucking what.

The way you're behaving on these fourms screams that you need some fucking help. I suggest before you reply to anyone, you take a deep breath and fucking reflect on your mindset. You're fucking falling apart man.

Real talk. If you can't get help here. Get help somewhere.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I remember back in the day you weren't like this. Not sure what happened with you over the years. You claim you're being trolled but you're not. You're being called out for acting like a cunt.

I'm not sure which statue you dropped 1200 on, but nothing in that last group shot that has your bubble butt T1 in it is worth that. So whichever piece it was. You over paid. The most I've ever paid for a piece was 1500, and that was for an XM cable which has been considered a grail until Sideshow stepped up. I traded it off 2 months ago for something of equal value, but I never was like "I hAve A stATuE tHaT cOSt 1500, yOu doN'T yoU FuCKinG pOor".

You ripped on Terry because he collects "monster posters" and I can promise you some of his prints are worth waaaay more than some of your pins. His Ansin bride is worth close to 3600 alone man... and I must have it. Even if I have to trade that bastard 10 stouts.

A lot has changed for us over the past decade. Many of us have pins, arcades, and fucking AES games worth a few grand each. Many of us make six figures now, and some of us that made six figs 10 years ago don't anymore. So fucking what.

The way you're behaving on these fourms screams that you need some fucking help. I suggest before you reply to anyone, you take a deep breath and fucking reflect on your mindset. You're fucking falling apart man.

He won't, he assumes he is the top dog here. Gotta flex his monies whenever he can. Very strange behavior to be honest, so concerned with what others have to say but yet, slings mud as well.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Hey guys. I'm the asshole here, so I'll tell you what. My wife gave me permission to use the computer this afternoon, so if I can pencil in 20 minutes in between hating myself and being jealous, I'll be more then happy to post some pictures of my toys for you.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
On the subject of HDR - you have friends here (including myself), but you do act like a twat alot of the times, tbh.

True story - I manage a team at work of 4 people, one of which is a trust fund kid. He is in his late 20's and recently bought a house for $900k - $700k of which was on cash. He also talked profusely about a Porsche he bought on cash and a $20k engagement ring he bought for his fiancé. For reference, I know what I pay him and there is no way he could afford any of that on his salary. The fact that my team and I know all this very personal info is frankly a bit weird too.

Anyway, he is always talking money. Finally other team members, individually, started making complaints to me about it. I spoke to him about it, he was totally blindsided and apologized...but the boasting/bragging continued...

It got to the point where people complained directly to HR. I felt bad about it because I like the guy and he is smart, but with complaints coming in we had to look into it formally. It's now on his record. It is documented that he has little social awareness and low emotional intelligence - which is unfortunate because from a skills perspective he is very good. But this is all on his record. My boss has seen this, as has his boss, and of course HR.

This guy could have been a great candidate for a more senior level/managerial position (and maybe he still will be) but he totally shot himself in the foot with his big mouth and constant need to boast.

I know your situation is different HDR, but I guess I am trying to say it's important how you put yourself out there and you need to be cognizant of that.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Im removing the Pandora 9, and adding a Hyperspin Frontend. Just waiting on my parts from Ultrimarc to arrive.

101777396_10158573278341202_3683212074416078848_n.jpg

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
For the record I do think/hope HDR should continue posting pics of his statues - thats a great thread.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Complaining to HR, lmbo. Whatever happened to just nodding your head and going "uh-huh" when some retard coworker started talking. Shit like this makes me afraid to go home.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Corporate America is a bit bonkers...it's gotten to the point where I am scared to even look at a women's ass in the office.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member

Who the fuck is this guy?

If you follow the link i posted, you can see how people insecurity changes...Then how the hive mentality starts to kick in...High school starts again.

As you can see its starting again with you. Your insecurity is starting too. You say my collection is trash, then you start to say you make 6 figures, you have a $1500 statue but i dont need to tell people that, but you just did in a sneaky way...

Guess what, i think its awesome you make six figures. Keep it up, you shouldn't have sold that XM Cable its an awesome piece.

On the subject of HDR - you have friends here (including myself), but you do act like a twat alot of the times, tbh.

I thought that was the reason why you like me.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
SE has the improved toys right? Like the brides head pops up and all that? Man I think my favorite shot is the creature. I love how his section lights up and you see him under the playfield. Its the little things.

Sometimes I think about trading off my Ghostbusters for it, but I've been good about resisting the call to the void.

There is an artist out there that has done official alternative artwork for the back glass. I missed his release for MB but I did grab an acrylic back glass for Medieval Madness. It's also on my list of must haves.

Here is his shop: https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

I believe the SE and LE trim has updated figures and painting details - the movement of all figures and toys are still identical to the original game no matter the version however.
Yes that guy does some really good art but I'm ok with the original to be honest. Now Shadow on the other hand, I had to put Alec away and go for an alternate translite.

As for trading GB only you can decide if it's time. I had the premium years ago when it first came out and I thought they nailed pretty much everything theme wise, the game was just a complete ball buster though. I never had fun with it as the ball times were super short due to the geometry of certain shots, and then there was the linear code that kept things stale. It looks like that has been remediated since Dwight updated the code though so it could have really made that game something new. Basically I just play pins to have fun, people get all hung up on how deep code is and I get that in the home environment but it really depends on a bunch of factors.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Who the fuck is this guy?

If you follow the link i posted, you can see how people insecurity changes...Then how the hive mentality starts to kick in...High school starts again.

As you can see its starting again with you. Your insecurity is starting too. You say my collection is trash, then you start to say you make 6 figures, you have a $1500 statue but i dont need to tell people that, but you just did in a sneaky way...

Guess what, i think its awesome you make six figures. Keep it up, you shouldn't have sold that XM Cable its an awesome piece.

I thought that was the reason why you like me.

Don't get shit twisted. I could care less what you collect and I have nothing to be insecure about.

1. I don't make 6 figs. My point was some of us do, some don't. Flaunting a salary is an act of faggotry and I can understand how that would piss off a ton of people.

2. I never said your collection is trash. Just that you over paid.

Stop fucking projecting. That's some female shit.

I dont have any issues with you, but you're not the victim you're painting yourself to be.

As far as cable goes, when I had it side by side with the sideshow version, sideshow won so I traded for a Japanese AES copy of Metal Slug 3.

I can't afford to buy the shit in my collections, but I love to trade and move things around. I have one hobby that basically funds everything else.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Don't get shit twisted. I could care less what you collect and I have nothing to be insecure about.

1. I don't make 6 figs. My point was some of us do, some don't. Flaunting a salary is an act of faggotry and I can understand how that would piss off a ton of people.

2. I never said your collection is trash. Just that you over paid.

Stop fucking projecting. That's some female shit.

I dont have any issues with you, but you're not the victim you're painting yourself to be.

As far as cable goes, when I had it side by side with the sideshow version, sideshow won so I traded for a Japanese AES copy of Metal Slug 3.

I can't afford to buy the shit in my collections, but I love to trade and move things around. I have one hobby that basically funds everything else.

Bro calm your tits...No need to get heated.

These guys has been shitting on me for years, before they knew my annual salary. I just brought it up last month because of the stimulus check. I didn't qualify for it because i made over $220k.

Not sure how knowing a guy making $200k can get people so upset. That is insecurities on their part.

If its not money, its my statues...If its not statues is my arcades...If its not arcades its my cooking...If its not my cooking its my parenting...etc..

As for my statues, you see my setup and you make fun of it and then say i overpaid. Not sure how that is not trashing it.

If you still want to know about which ones in my collection that's over $1k...Both Bruce Lee, Rambo, Conan, Thanos Throne, Starscream Throne, and my Prime1 Berserks.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Bro calm your tits...No need to get heated.

These guys has been shitting on me for years, before they knew my annual salary. I just brought it up last month because of the stimulus check. I didn't qualify for it because i made over $220k.

Not sure how knowing a guy making $200k can get people so upset. That is insecurities on their part.

If its not money, its my statues...If its not statues is my arcades...If its not arcades its my cooking...If its not my cooking its my parenting...etc..

As for my statues, you see my setup and you make fun of it and then say i overpaid. Not sure how that is not trashing it.

If you still want to know about which ones in my collection that's over $1k...Both Bruce Lee, Rambo, Conan, Thanos Throne, Starscream Throne, and my Prime1 Berserks.

Dude, you did it again, lol. Nobody needs to know what you make.

I'm not into the Conan, Bruce Lee or any of that stuff, so for me.. I'd feel like I was over paying if I dropped 1200 on them. I keep movie related stuff limited to my hot toys. The only Terminator statue I have is the Pure Arts Endo skull.
Now that Thanos, that's just MSPR. Can't do shit but bite the bullet and buy it ya know? I'd love to see some detailed pics of your prime 1 shit. I have their Anti Venom and 2099 Spider Man. Wish I had gotten Venom.

I traded a box of shitty little pops for a TOT 2 years ago. A comic shop had it for 1500 but couldn't move it so I was able to work a trade.

I traded the thing off a few months ago. Space is a bitch and I gotta keep my statues around 10 pieces. I kept the exclusive head though lol.

Anyways though. I got no beef with ya. Just seemed like you were having a break down. Guess I read it wrong.

Back on topic though. That Marvel 1up pin is still a waste of money lol

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Dude, you did it again, lol. Nobody needs to know what you make.

I'm not into the Conan, Bruce Lee or any of that stuff, so for me.. I'd feel like I was over paying if I dropped 1200 on them. I keep movie related stuff limited to my hot toys. The only Terminator statue I have is the Pure Arts Endo skull.
Now that Thanos, that's just MSPR. Can't do shit but bite the bullet and buy it ya know? I'd love to see some detailed pics of your prime 1 shit. I have their Anti Venom and 2099 Spider Man. Wish I had gotten Venom.

I traded a box of shitty little pops for a TOT 2 years ago. A comic shop had it for 1500 but couldn't move it so I was able to work a trade.

I traded the thing off a few months ago. Space is a bitch and I gotta keep my statues around 10 pieces. I kept the exclusive head though lol.

Anyways though. I got no beef with ya. Just seemed like you were having a break down. Guess I read it wrong.

Back on topic though. That Marvel 1up pin is still a waste of money lol

Berserk figures is on this page...
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?232931-Anyone-here-collect-toys-Action-Firgures/page58
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?232931-Anyone-here-collect-toys-Action-Firgures/page62

These things are freaken heavy. I think they were 30kg+