Egret II 'Taters Club

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Got those E2 cap kits from Digi-key. Me and Potetoboy thank ya Lem!

FullSizeRender.jpg

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Thanks for pointing me to this Lem. I was digging all over the fukin place looking for these connectors. Somehow I never thought eBay would have em as nowhere else did.

On that note, do you have the pinout for the 1p and 2p harness by any chance?

Thx again dood.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Thanks for pointing me to this Lem. I was digging all over the fukin place looking for these connectors. Somehow I never thought eBay would have em as nowhere else did.

On that note, do you have the pinout for the 1p and 2p harness by any chance?

Thx again dood.

The wiring diagram is on wiki.arcadeotaku.com :)

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Small ass place over here with no lowes. I tried to match it up at a store that has a shit ton of fluorescents and couldn't come close. I actually found that one online in a thread Teddy KGB stated would work but from a different site.

Correct me if im wrong, the original Egret II tube is 600mm, T10,20W. 18W would be fine, I just want to make sure the length is correct/will fit.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I couldn't tell you bro, I just took it to Lowes, matched it with one and walked out with it. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll rip one out and get you the size brotha.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Yeah that thread is where I got the model number that Teddy KGB stated worked fine, I just want to make sure it will fit fine. How many mm was your bulb?

imjasonh

New Challenger
I'm going to upgrade the speakers in my E2 and am trying to find the JST connectors that match the ones on the speaker cable. Does anyone here know what I need to be looking for? Any help is great appreciated! ERfYn1T.jpg

imjasonh

New Challenger
Both would be super helpful. :) But the one in hand is the one that I'm looking to replace. Thanks!

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Or, just cut em off and save em, and switch to Molex connectors. It's ok, no one will know. :p

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
All right people, I want to add buttons 5 and 6 to my harness because Lem made me a really cool CPS2 kick harness adapter that runs some of the buttons to that weird extra button harness that the e2 has. And also I'd like to play some AW fighters eventually. I'm trying to follow the wiring diagram on AO, but I'm still confused. Where do I need to add the extra wires in the harness?