Financial Checkup, Let's Discuss Positions, Holdings, and Thoughts for Near Future

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Buying bullion is idiotic, the dealer spread alone is like 15% percent then you have to store it, insure it and make sure no one steals it also you can't use it as collateral.

Every week put as much of your discretionary income as possible in the S&P whether it's up or down, doesn't matter, and never sell. Its engineered to trend up.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
The problem with gold is that it has a ceiling, once it reaches a certain price demand is rationed. US stock indices have no ceiling, the basket of stocks they hold are constantly rebalanced

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Buying bullion is idiotic, the dealer spread alone is like 15% percent then you have to store it, insure it and make sure no one steals it also you can't use it as collateral.

Every week put as much of your discretionary income as possible in the S&P whether it's up or down, doesn't matter, and never sell. Its engineered to trend up.
Yep and it’s both ways you sell to em they lowball you. For some reason it like stocks people sometimes panic sell or they run into a situation and need to liquidate for cash . It’s always in favour of the dealer

racecar

20 Year Member
You wish you bought ETH instead at the time? Yeah, I am there too buddy.
Yeah sometimes you just have to be the right place and at the right time with the right people . Like the could’ve ,should’ve would’ve situation .

racecar

20 Year Member
looks like Musk will be selling base on the popular votes..

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
looks like Musk will be selling base on the popular votes..
And if he comes out tomorrow and says he won't... everyone will be like "oh I wish I bought the dip! SEC investigate him going private $420 secured"

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I'm buying more TSLA a little at a time
came down a bit today

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
it will probably come down more
I don't mind holding and since the range is so wide I only buy a little at a time, never the whole thing in one shot.
Ultimately I think market cap goes a lot higher, they have a ton of great patents and mountains of data to train on their in-house machine learning platform which to me means a big head start on innovation ahead of their competition.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
AMD still going strong. i sold some of my stack too early. i thought $80 per share was good.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
it will probably come down more
I don't mind holding and since the range is so wide I only buy a little at a time, never the whole thing in one shot.
Ultimately I think market cap goes a lot higher, they have a ton of great patents and mountains of data to train on their in-house machine learning platform which to me means a big head start on innovation ahead of their competition.

Cap can go higher but Kimball selling 88500 shares Friday is a bonehead move. It just looks so obvious.

racecar

20 Year Member
Took a bite out of the cap .. damn probably another letter from the sec .

If you are bullish on nvidia might as well add amd as well.. With the market and share reaching new highs . Should take some profit as you see fit .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Instead of 88500 the day before, be less greedy, and wait until Monday. It would have been a 4% difference. Now it's a phone call and questions.

Or scam in style. 42069 shares. Or 69420. Or 69696

racecar

20 Year Member
gold Stock is going thru a consolidation phrase , problem is that any company that do business in North America’s will face wrath of the tree/ environmental protection. Australia is more mining friendly but its a matter of time before the join the climates/environmental pact .

Coinbase too a dump on after hours, people don’t understand that binance is the top exchange.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
gold Stock is going thru a consolidation phrase , problem is that any company that do business in North America’s will face wrath of the tree/ environmental protection. Australia is more mining friendly but its a matter of time before the join the climates/environmental pact .

Coinbase too a dump on after hours, people don’t understand that binance is the top exchange.

Coinbase missed on revenue but the numbers were still damn good.

Binance's draw has been that it would allow (not sure about now) people to sidestep taxation. But when they are forced to comply with regulators, a lot of users will probably look for a new exchange.

racecar

20 Year Member
Coinbase missed on revenue but the numbers were still damn good.

Binance's draw has been that it would allow (not sure about now) people to sidestep taxation. But when they are forced to comply with regulators, a lot of users will probably look for a new exchange.
It’s coins market to loose as other competitions come on to the market. might be a short drop as the over 90% call option $320+ Will expired worthless .

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
NKLA wow I forgot about that one
microsoft has been a workhorse for my portfolio