GTA V Online Discussion

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
How the hell the did Craig, Coryoon! and GutsDozer get so much frigging money to spend on GTA Online and I thought me having just over $100m at one time was obscene, but you guys have taken it to a whole new level.

Hackers just keep sharing money from crazy bouties with everyone in the lobby. It looks like there is more and more hackers everyday. I try to avoid them now. I don't to want to have 1 billion in my account and get banned. I own pretty much everything in the game already, I can't spent this money anymore. As soon as I see messages like "HAX00RXX set up a $98000980000 bounty on LEGITMONEY" I just go in the online option menu to find a new session. There is so many hackers now that the last time I've left a session to avoid their shady money, I've received about 150 millions the minute I joined the new one.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Yes, so that code is legit!?

I wouldn't think so but we won't know until Craig makes a post on here to see if its true or not.

For me though I think its just some random guy trying to get our bank details and for that reason alone I will not be using the code until Craig says otherwise.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I wouldn't think so but we won't know until Craig makes a post on here to see if its true or not.

For me though I think its just some random guy trying to get our bank details and for that reason alone I will not be using the code until Craig says otherwise.

I've got that code from Craig too. Thing is I've received the exact same code form some random dude I don't even know like 2 weeks ago saying the exact same thing so yeah, this message is definitely not legit.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Hackers just keep sharing money from crazy bouties with everyone in the lobby. It looks like there is more and more hackers everyday. I try to avoid them now. I don't to want to have 1 billion in my account and get banned. I own pretty much everything in the game already, I can't spent this money anymore. As soon as I see messages like "HAX00RXX set up a $98000980000 bounty on LEGITMONEY" I just go in the online option menu to find a new session. There is so many hackers now that the last time I've left a session to avoid their shady money, I've received about 150 millions the minute I joined the new one.

I had a coworker describing the bounty scam you just mentioned and I was like that doesn't sound odd that a guy you don't know gave you money just cause you have a headset?

Because it is Craig I was going for it but thought twice about it before I clicked confirm( where I did find out that the GTAO credit cards are up on PSN now )

I plan to try out the shitty headset I got tomorrow or tonight after work

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I killed a dude for a 1 billion $ bounty so I can't see them banning me. I have not used the game in any unsubscribed method or hacked my system I literally just shot some guy during normal game play. Even if they take all my money I've already purchased one of everything. I have to say it's nice not worrying about money it lets me concentrate on the game. Plus our trolls and lulz are more epic.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
My lil bruv was over here on my ps3 fucking around trying to score free psn points...
sorry if he spammed you guys...

I'm not gonna let him use it anymore.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
My lil bruv was over here on my ps3 fucking around trying to score free psn points...
sorry if he spammed you guys...

I'm not gonna let him use it anymore.

No problem, I knew something was fishy when I got that message and when the other guys also confirmed they had received the same message sealed the deal for me.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Guys, I'm getting a headset so you can hear me laughing my ass off when you get all serious and talk shit about me trollin' arround :lolz:

I'm not sure you'll understand half what I say but if it's the good half we should be ok :D

I'll also get one of these for the camsex :keke:

51iDjAPwidL.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Guys, I'm getting a headset so you can hear me laughing my ass off when you get all serious and talk shit about me trollin' arround :lolz:

I'm not sure you'll understand half what I say but if it's the good half we should be ok :D

It's okay, we don't understand the heaths either.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I understand about 1/3 to 1/2 of what Heath says depending how fast he speaks.

Strange, Craig and Gutz have no problem understanding me, also "mate" is a term used a lot in and around the London area.

Anyway Gutz didn't have all to good yesterday sporting a new haircut which surprised the crew and even himself with cornrows.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Got nothing to say and I really don't want to interrupt your private discussions about how cheap it is to live in Georgia etc. ;)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Cheers m8 at least I have the balls to use my headset instead of making lame excuses[ so whats yours and Coryoon! excuse? surely it ain't about timespcheeters? ;)

I don't have any headset yet, I'll get one this week end buddy ;)

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I understand about 1/3 to 1/2 of what Heath says depending how fast he speaks.

I understand him totally clear but that is probably because my best friend is an English gentleman.

Marek

Banned
Hey Cory could you help me and my roommate out with a custom car soup up sell off thing? Wed appreciate it.

I'm going to work soon but he'll be on a while.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Your garage is now full. Sell everything and come back to me for more. Gotta spread the love.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
some new missions would be so fucking rad!!!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

I think there may be a few we still have not done including some low level stuff.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

How long have we been saying that? Has Mixed up with coke, Rooftop rumble, Trash Talk and Base Invaders taken its toll on you guys now?

Doing the other missions are completely pointless as the do not pay enough or don't earn you enough RP

Instead of making stupid Christmas masks and outfits we might have had some more missions by now?