GTA V Online Discussion

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
W...T...F... Okay so this happened yesterday. I think my profile may be possessed by Satan.

gtachimera.jpg
gtachimera2.jpg

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
That's the Devils work alright, you sold your soul to Satan in exchange for loads of GTA Online money.

HA...
I think your right mate, this game is getting painful to play...

Needs new top end missions and weapons for me to work towards.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
That's the Devils work alright, you sold your soul to Satan in exchange for loads of GTA Online money.

Oh shit! :lolz:

BTW, I've picked up my headset this week end........ and it doesn't work! :hammer:

I've tried everything they said but it's just a piece of crap. I've ordered another one online. This one better work. Should be there in a few days :buttrock:

You guys better get used to french canadian swearing in the meantime. Here's a good start.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

BTW, I've picked up my headset this week end........ and it doesn't work! :hammer:

I've tried everything they said but it's just a piece of crap. I've ordered another one online. This one better work. Should be there in a few days :buttrock:

You guys better get used to french canadian swearing in the meantime. Here's a good start.

Now I can't wait for you to have a headset.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

I can't wait for the game to start pissing you off with the glitches and the like as when you go off on one it should be some listening experience for all of us to hear.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
HA...
I think your right mate, this game is getting painful to play...

Needs new top end missions and weapons for me to work towards.

We should all get Red Dead Redemption or something to keep us waiting for the next update/DLC. I've never played the online mode of this game but it couldn't be worse than playing GTA Online 5-6 worthy missions over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Btw, new headset is already here and it fucking WORKS, woohoo!! :buttrock:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
We should all get Red Dead Redemption or something to keep us waiting for the next update/DLC. I've never played the online mode of this game but it couldn't be worse than playing GTA Online 5-6 worthy missions over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Btw, new headset is already here and it fucking WORKS, woohoo!! :buttrock:

I got red dead...

Sounds cool...

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
GTA Online for me now is finished, I'm all for playing different games online with the crew but the problem is that I don't have Red Dead Redemption.

Anyone for Max Payne 3?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
GTA Online for me now is finished, I'm all for playing different games online with the crew but the problem is that I don't have Red Dead Redemption.

Anyone for Max Payne 3?

I can pick it up... its dirt cheap now...

Red dead is pretty cool and worth picking up...

will you get back on gta when the heists come out?

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm gonna be the only war room Troll left online. sux :(

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

I feel for you bro as I have been on the PS4 I have noticed that your the only crew member who is on GTA Online

@Craig It all depends if Rockstar can deliver the hype and expectation of the Heists until then I won't be Online.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Ive said from the start i don't think the heists will ever come in to the game, but say they do what would be the point in doing them now anyway?

When these hackers guys started handing money out they just ruined the game for everyone.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I feel for you bro as I have been on the PS4 I have noticed that your the only crew member who is on GTA Online

@Craig It all depends if Rockstar can deliver the hype and expectation of the Heists until then I won't be Online.

But Cory got a headset!!!

You will be missed mate!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Mate, you are the best player of the crew mate, you can't leave your mates like this, mate. WE GONNA DIE MATE!

hAwTo94.gif

Gutz, you're not alone bro, I didn't have much time to play lately but I'm always down for some trolling. I still need to get the minigun. Plus, I still have a freaking billion dollars to share with the crew :buttrock:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I can pick it up... its dirt cheap now...

Red dead is pretty cool and worth picking up...

will you get back on gta when the heists come out?

Yeah, I have both Red Dead and Max Payne 3 on the 360 but the games are like 10 bucks used now, probably less for Max Payne so it doesn't really bother me to buy them again for the PS3. I just bought a brand new GOTY version of Red Dead today for $19. This one has zombies in it...

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
NGWR Hoe party lol. Apparently your phone's camera can get drunk :lolz:

DinoHoe.jpg
DinoFU.jpg
Drunken master.jpg
DinoDunkfu.jpg

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Mate, you are the best player of the crew mate, you can't leave your mates like this, mate. WE GONNA DIE MATE!

hAwTo94.gif

Gutz, you're not alone bro, I didn't have much time to play lately but I'm always down for some trolling. I still need to get the minigun. Plus, I still have a freaking billion dollars to share with the crew :buttrock:

It's a tough call to make mate, I thought all of us were sick of GTA Online now? Apart from helping other crew members reach rank 120 what else is there to do in the game?

I'm feeling the love right now though reading as most of you would like to see me back in the game, and its much appreciated!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Good fun today guys! :buttrock:

I need to download some good trolling songs, youtube adds sucks.

I understand the "pink unicorn dancing on rainbows" song got your attention. I need to find more songs like this :lolz:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Good fun today guys! :buttrock:

I need to download some good trolling songs, youtube adds sucks.

I understand the "pink unicorn dancing on rainbows" song got your attention. I need to find more songs like this :lolz:

Im pretty sure me and gutz are the only ones who didnt mute you lol....

Dancing Russian men and barbie girl were also fun....

Maybe more MJ...?

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Im pretty sure me and gutz are the only ones who didnt mute you lol....

Dancing Russian men and barbie girl were also fun....

Maybe more MJ...?

I totally agree and endorse this. It was great fun. Also here is some more what the fuckery glitch pics of my car stuck against a fence in mid air. and Coryoon that song almost made me die from laughter.

carfkd2.jpg
carfkd3.jpg
carfukd1.jpg

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

silverharbinger

War Room Troll
NEW CHALLENGER!

I'm getting it downloaded for my 360 right now. I probably won't have much time except on weekends, but I'm all up for playing online if anyone is looking for a mate.

I played a lot of GTAs and other Rockstar games, but it's going to take a minute to get used to this one I think. It's been a couple of years..

EDIT: I held out for the PC release for a long time, but it just keeps getting pushed off. :crying:

Last edited: