GTA V Online Discussion

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
See guys, you don't need me back, it sounds like your having loads of fun with just the three of you and I would not want to spoil the fun for the rest of you.

You're an OG bro we love playing with you. get your ass back here!!!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You're an OG bro we love playing with you. get your ass back here!!!

Yeah, stop playing Last of Us, this game sucks. Plus, I need you to point me to good UK songs from the 80s.

I've downloaded a lot of interesting trollin' material guys, you won't hear the same song again and again for half an hour now (at least when we are on a mission, I can't promise it won't happen in free mode :lolz:)

Who's Garou btw? I was customizing some cars for Pops when I realised that the guy I was talking to for the past 10 minutes wasn't Pops at all :lolz:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Ban me all you want, I'm finished with that game now.

Single player game is finished and I reached rank 130 and unlocked all of the achievements, do what you have to Rockstar.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
none of us are banned... the monies all gone now tho.

I'm gonna try and get online this weekend, but looks like i wont have much time after this weekend...
works getting crazy busy and the baby's due like any time now.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Ban me all you want, I'm finished with that game now.

Single player game is finished and I reached rank 130 and unlocked all of the achievements, do what you have to Rockstar.

You won't be banned bro, they said that only hackers will be banned not their victims. You and I just got shitloads of money we never asked for from people we don't even know so it's all good.

I'm down from 900,000,000 to 548,000 btw. I had 9 million before this hackers bullshit. I guess that's all the money I've spent on random crap thinking that I had 1 freaking billion in my account but whatever.

Trolling niggaz with retarded gay songs is the only thing I want to do in this game anyway. I don't think I ever had so much fun with this game before. My headset is definitely the best thing I've bought in ages :lolz:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
You won't be banned bro, they said that only hackers will be banned not their victims. You and I just got shitloads of money we never asked for from people we don't even know so it's all good.

I'm down from 900,000,000 to 548,000 btw. I had 9 million before this hackers bullshit. I guess that's all the money I've spent on random crap thinking that I had 1 freaking billion in my account but whatever

Trolling niggaz with retarded gay songs is the only thing I want to do in this game anyway. I don't think I ever had so much fun with this game before. My headset is definitely the best thing I've bought in ages :lolz:

My Billion is gone but all the rad shit I bought is still there.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
My Billion is gone but all the rad shit I bought is still there.

Word. I stocked piled the most expensive cars before the fix. Hopefully I can sell them and get some good money. :cool:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

That's pretty rad. I remember a couple times I had a glitch online where the entire city would flood for a few seconds and go away. Looks like this guy figured out how to exploit something similar.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
That's pretty rad. I remember a couple times I had a glitch online where the entire city would flood for a few seconds and go away. Looks like this guy figured out how to exploit something similar.

cfw bro...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
This is awesome! Is there a way to do this on a regular PS3? :buttrock:

I didn't have much time to log in these days. You guys still online? I know Craig has his daughter to take care of and Heath is pretty much out now. Shroom hasn't logged in since the last time I've trolled him. I guess it was too much of an epic troll, he couldn't take it (I can't tell you what I did guys, he's gonna be mad at me forever if I do :lolz:).

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

I didn't have much time to log in these days. You guys still online? I know Craig has his daughter to take care of and Heath is pretty much out now. Shroom hasn't logged in since the last time I've trolled him. I guess it was too much of an epic troll, he couldn't take it (I can't tell you what I did guys, he's gonna be mad at me forever if I do :lolz:).

did you rip the audio from the timesplitters vid and play it on repeat over and over again?

I aint been online in ages... ill try and make some time when the heist/new update comes out...

i could play something easier to pick up and put down if anyone's interested...

Fighting games whatevers...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
did you rip the audio from the timesplitters vid and play it on repeat over and over again?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :keke:

Yeah, I've bought Red Dead and Max Payne. I also have a shitload of other games I've never played. Maybe it's time for me to play Dragon's Crown seriously.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :keke:

Yeah, I've bought Red Dead, Max Payne. I also have a shitload of other games I've never played. Maybe it's time for me to play Dragon's Crown serisously.

ive got red dead and can pick up max payne for less than a tenner...

Have you got to the online part of dragons crown yet?

I would be down to get back into that.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

I don't think so, I've spent most of my first hour starring at the sorcerer's boobs. I'll try to unlock the online mode asap.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I don't think so, I've spent most of my first hour starring at the sorcerer's boobs. I'll try to unlock the online mode asap.

should only take a few hours... no in game chat tho.

Need to jump on skype when we play or summin.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Anyone for more Accent Core?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

I couldn't hear shit because it was all laggy.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

I'm also thinking of getting Dragons Crown if anybody else is interested in online play?