Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

deviljin102

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
For me the only reliable way to buy NGDev games has been to pre-order the initial MVS release. It's a long wait, but it always happens. The subsequent releases always seem to suffer long delays.

It's a moot point now, since they seem to have stopped making Neo Geo games.
You think all of those that pre-ordred KB is going to get their copy? NGDEV says they will produce more carts. Some part of me wants a cart.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
You think all of those that pre-ordred KB is going to get their copy? NGDEV says they will produce more carts. Some part of me wants a cart.
Probably? It seems NGDev always fulfills orders eventually. The timeline is just way too long.

My post was only talking about the initial MVS pre-orders (when the game is first released). For Kraut Buster, that was back in 2019.

maikisan

n00b
Still waiting for Fast striker Reprint, ordered on 18th April 2018 (+5 years ago) Still waiting...
In the meatime have received already, a coulple of years ago, my preordered Kraut Buster Reprint, done in 21st Feb 2019.
Do you think that is still possible to claim for a refund? How many people are in the same situation as me? This is totally insane!

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Still waiting for Fast striker Reprint, ordered on 18th April 2018 (+5 years ago) Still waiting...
In the meatime have received already, a coulple of years ago, my preordered Kraut Buster Reprint, done in 21st Feb 2019.
Do you think that is still possible to claim for a refund? How many people are in the same situation as me? This is totally insane!
I actually ordered my kraut buster collector and regular aes jpn editions in 2015. I received them in 2020. Also ordered fast striker reprint, should arrive Q4 this year.

maikisan

n00b
I actually ordered my kraut buster collector and regular aes jpn editions in 2015. I received them in 2020. Also ordered fast striker reprint, should arrive Q4 this year.
Thanks for your reply mate. Sounds that the best is to be more patient, but to extend those shippings for more than 5 years is crazy. Will post it here if there is any update.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Are there still customers who haven't received their copy? Wow

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
That's strange. Maybe I don't remember it well but I could have sworn that there was an update news on Facebook and Twitter that said that the remaining AES Krautbuster should ship in 2023.
But I can't find it anymore. :oops:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
When are you guys going to learn to stop giving these fucks your money. All these niche companies are the same, they're robbing Peter to pay Paul. That's why there will always be a new preorder or re-release. As long as you dummies keep forking over cash and patiently waiting years like chumps they're never going to change.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
This is incredible. It has been 6 1/2 years since...

...my Kraut Buster AES refund.

Ordered October 2015, refunded April 2017. Lost $50 on conversion rate but somehow I feel like I did better than most. Decided then to never do business w/them again and looks like that was wise.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Some late AES orders from the original run are still outstanding I think.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Some late AES orders from the original run are still outstanding I think.

Are you serious? The OG pre-order was in what, 2015. I would be fuming at this point.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Are you serious? The OG pre-order was in what, 2015. I would be fuming at this point

It's pretty insane; the last full update on their site is from Oct 2021. Every post on their facebook is peppered with "where tf is KB". They ignore any question regarding KB but will answer right away if it's about a switch game. COVID is also over and any excuses around that are over too.

The whole thing is pretty bizarre. They've always been slow to ship but this is just insane, almost seems like an exit scam at this point. They fulfilled enough of some orders to keep the majority at bay for years then leave most ordered unfulffiled and pocket 450 euro each. The second run was MUCH bigger with the pre order window open for a few months. They've closed the original site and dropped any mention of Neo Geo so that doesnt help much. I emailed for an update and got a run of mill "check our site" answer. This company should be blacklisted and boycotted,

Last update and link to the original site

Current status: 09. Jan. 2023

Batch 3 [stand by] remaining Kraut Buster AES (2nd print) in 2023

[standby] 3rd in line is Fast Striker AES (2nd print) in late 2023

Currently our full customer service is only available on Mondays

Last edited:

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
I remember last year by the time they were supposed to start shipping, suddenly they delayed everything one more year. Let's see what happens this year. Here's the last update from today:

---
Current status: 26. Sept. 2023

Batch 3 [stand by] remaining Kraut Buster AES (2nd print) in November/December 2023

[standby] 3rd in line is Fast Striker AES (2nd print) in 2024
---

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I remember last year by the time they were supposed to start shipping, suddenly they delayed everything one more year. Let's see what happens this year. Here's the last update from today:

---

Batch 3 [stand by] remaining Kraut Buster AES (2nd print) in November/December 2023

---
lol hilarious timing, well thats good news but they have zero credibility with their timelines at this point

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Really crazy that people are still waiting for their Krauts. I got mine I think in Jan. 2020...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Are you serious? The OG pre-order was in what, 2015. I would be fuming at this point.
It may be from when they re-opened orders. It's been so long I can't remember clearly.

I think all MVS orders were shipped years ago, only some AES are currently outstanding.

fabiangcia

n00b

Currently our full customer service is only available on Mondays.

I already want my game, I haven't received it :very_ang:

Last edited:

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
I can sell mine if anyone missed the pre-order :)