Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Some good news today!

Current status: 09. November 2023

In production: Batch 3 (final) remaining Kraut Buster AES (2nd print) in November/December 2023

[standby] 3rd in line is Fast Striker AES (2nd print) in 2024

From X:

The 3rd batch of KB AES PCBs arrived. We need 2 weeks to program, test and assemble. Once we know an exact shipping date we will write a newsletter in the old shop system. Plan is to ship end of November/latest 1. week of December.
Fast Striker AES and KB reprints next in 2024.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Last update:

Kraut Buster AES 3rd batch ships next week / 20th November. More information are in the old shop's newsletter. The shop will send an address check email when processing starts.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
[NGDEV] Kraut Buster AES 3rd batch ships next week.

Newsletter from 15. November 2023

Dear customers,

the remaining orders of Kraut Buster AES RE 3rd batch start shipping
*20th November*. Should we not be able to ship everything before 8th December we will continue in January as it's too risky shipping to close to XMAS.

The overall packing and shipping processing will take about 10-14 days.

Again apologies for the insane waiting times.

The shop system will inform you if the shipping status changes. Please keep in mind that address changes in the shop system can only be done by us.
We will send an address check with the processing status email.

You can find your AES orders in the old shop

Fast Striker AES is then next in line. But as the old parts are not available anymore or got too expensive we need to do a PCB and firmware redesign. This will take some time but shipping 3 or 4 quarter in 2024 hopefully works out.

Please also look forward to new NEOGEO games from us and some reprints.

Best regards,
NGDEV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
New Neo Geo games are coming, guys! :buttrock:

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Shame this game isn't more readily available as it's actually pretty fun
It's still odd that not all the legacy NGDEV releases are available on modern platforms. We're missing Kraut Buster, Last Hope, and Fast Striker IIRC...

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
got a shipment notice today , the wait is over it seems

I got an email notice that says that I am in the shipping process/address check. However when I log in to my account under comments it says address check but with nowhere to verify if it is okay. Even in the email it does not say to respond with a verification. I did respond via email saying that my address is correct but with no response since Tuesday. Am I doing everything correctly, since I have not been updated to shipment status with tracking?

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I got an email notice that says that I am in the shipping process/address check. However when I log in to my account under comments it says address check but with nowhere to verify if it is okay. Even in the email it does not say to respond with a verification. I did respond via email saying that my address is correct but with no response since Tuesday. Am I doing everything correctly, since I have not been updated to shipment status with tracking?
I just got the same thing you did, and replied the same way. I'm not sure you really need to worry about the lack of response as long as the address is still good.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
i havent heard anything since, i havent looked any further beyond the initital email. Everything with this company is slow as fuck, so i would just wait a bit more. Already waited this long

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
got the tracking number. Now let's just hope the postal service does not loose it XD

adam3071

n00b
Just wanted to add I just go the pre shipment notice as well. I can’t believe it! Longest pre order ever for me.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Mine did arrive yesterday. My 1st and last order from NGdev.
Was ordered and payed 7th of March 2019..... 3 Months more and it would have been 5 years.

Must be so hard to order / produce all parts, buld and ship em.

I actually see one new listing at ebay for 3500€ the japanese Version brand new not played.
I think i payed 457€ or so.

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
I love how many of the eBay listings from Europe have the translated title Herb Buster.