Mayweather vs Pac: who ya got?

Who wins on Saturday- Mayweather or Pacquiao?

• Mayweather! Wife-beaters make good boxers!

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Pac! Income taxes are for schmoes, and so is pro basketball!

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
im hoping for pacman but man the traffic on the strip will be insane. sucks for me or anyone coming to vegas to see thw fight. I heard there were close to 2 million coming to vegas to see the fight.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I have a feeling this fight will be a complete dud.

Its been over hyped so i kind of expect it to be.

Next you guys will be telling me that you're going to watch horses race on Saturday too.

there is a horse race?

actually id rather watch the derby in most cases but have to watch the fight so i can say i seen it without lying like i usually do.

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I am surprised how close this poll is at the moment.
Mayweather all day.

And i don't even care about fighting.
As am I. The line is too close, Floyd is going to box circles around Manny and it's going to be ugly.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather lost this fight on purpose just so he could make a trilogy out of this.
He's making $180 million (!!!!!) for this one fight. As has been said, blemishing his record makes this impossible, add the money and the pros of winning severely outweigh the cons.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I don't care who wins this fight. All I wanna see is Paquiao punch Mayweather's mouth repeatedly.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That's batshit insane.

He's three wins from passing Rocky Marciano's record. Marciano retired 49-0-0-0, undefeated and undisputed champion. Floyd wants to get to 50-0-0-0, no question about it.

He'll probably go after Bradley or Khan after he makes a joke out of what's left of Pacquiao.

You seriously thought he beat Castillo? There was only 4 people in that arena that thought he did. His first defeat should have been 27-1. Most of his wins I agree he won but not the Castillo fight, it was obvious who won that fight. Money Team, paid in full.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
LOL. Even this video makes me laugh. Apparently Mayweather knows nothing about morphs.

...he love his family so much, he beat his wife to prove that shit...

Seriously. Fuck him.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I really hope Pacman wins, I appreciate that Mayweather is a great fighter but can't overlook his indescretions outside the ring.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Mayweather generates this kind of negative buzz and/or fanatical acclaim - but I think many with opinions are just channeling their own jadedness through him and the idea of this fight. not talking about here on ng.com specifically but still. if you like boxing, this will be something to dig into, even if it isn't as good as it could be.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
Mayweather will beat that pinoy. Mayweather is untouchable in the boxing ring.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Streaming through epl site. Just out of bed for this. 5:16 am down here.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
When the hell is the fight supposed to start? I wanna see these overpaid, pint-sized pin-dicks get it on!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yup, working on my phone, thanks Mike!

... I wonder if the punches will be in Spanish too? :keke: