Mayweather vs Pac: who ya got?

Who wins on Saturday- Mayweather or Pacquiao?

• Mayweather! Wife-beaters make good boxers!

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Pac! Income taxes are for schmoes, and so is pro basketball!

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I'd pay any amount of money to see Vitali Klitchsko fight Wladimir Klitschko, but they've vowed to never fight each other.

Bastards.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'd pay any amount of money to see Vitali Klitchsko fight Wladimir Klitschko, but they've vowed to never fight each other.

Bastards.

Jesus,

Nothing my brother would like to do more than kick my ass.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Jesus,

Nothing my brother would like to do more than kick my ass.

You might both feel differently if each of you were capable of killing a man with a single swing. It'd really fuck you in the head if you accidentally killed your brother when neither of you had anything to gain or prove in the fight (both are respected world champs and multi-millionaires).

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
pac is younger, but age springs on fighters at different times. pac has been fighting like an old man/ past his prime guy for a couple of years now. mayweather waited until the exact right time for him to do all but ensure his victory.

No, he waited too long. Pac already got KO'd hard, he's not going to be sloppy anymore. Expect Manny to not chase Mayweather around the ring.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
fuck it, I'll enjoy it.
Argentine boxing on the world stage is getting better and better - thank god. I'm not a big fan of our current boxers - but this will prompt others to step into the ring - our kids have got the smarts and the balls to make it happen. Matthysse's last fight anyone watch that? it was a bit too viscous.
anyway, sorry bout the derailing.
Mayweather will come up trumps, but this will be an enjoyable fight, and it'll be good to watch what is a historic event whatever the case may be.
I like Mayweather even though he can be boring as fuck. he is top 5 best ever, maybe top 3. and I'm not a fan per se.
he's by no means the only fighter to cherry pick his opponents

Last edited:

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Mayweather is going to win and is not even going to be close.
I just hope it will be worth the money we pay for but judging by how boring Mayweather fights usually are, and how much Manny has fallen, I'm pretty certain it wont be worth it.
At least there is always betting.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I did enjoy the Maidana fight when Floyd's tooth went flying out.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
I'm rooting for Marvellous Marvin Durán .

Please, this once awesome sport died long ago........ no mas !

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I did enjoy the Maidana fight when Floyd's tooth went flying out.

that was nuts. their first fight was a lot of fun - and Maidana at the end in his declarations in the ring was absolutely charming and cheeky in a very argentine way.
his fight against Broner though, that was even better.
the fight in recent years of one of my countrymen which I enjoyed a lot was Maravilla Martinez Paul Williams, their second fight. the KO was incredible. back then Maravilla was brilliant.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I would love for Pac to win, but I think Floyd is gonna take it. Pac hasnt been on his game in a long time, but hopefully we'll see some great action

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Pacquiao is such a down to earth kind of guy. Hard not to root for him. Pacquiao sometimes grows impatient during fights and rushes in for the kill like he did with Marquez and shit happens. Mayweather is boring but defense is top notch. If Pac isn't patient this fight not make it past the 5th round. Hopefully this will be a fight we will be talking about for years to come.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I have a feeling this fight will be a complete dud.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I am surprised how close this poll is at the moment.
Mayweather all day.

And i don't even care about fighting.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather lost this fight on purpose just so he could make a trilogy out of this.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather lost this fight on purpose just so he could make a trilogy out of this.

That's batshit insane.

He's three wins from passing Rocky Marciano's record. Marciano retired 49-0-0-0, undefeated and undisputed champion. Floyd wants to get to 50-0-0-0, no question about it.

He'll probably go after Bradley or Khan after he makes a joke out of what's left of Pacquiao.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You don't think Mayweather will fight Golovkin? Now that would be something to watch.

famicommander

15 Year Member
You don't think Mayweather will fight Golovkin? Now that would be something to watch.
Golovkin is a middleweight, and usually a heavy one at that. Mayweather has never fought at above a light middleweight, and usually stays around welterweight.

I'd say it's more likely that Golovkin moves up than down, and there's no way Floyd is going to put on that much weight this late in his career.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, I did not realize that he was that heavy. Would be something to watch if they were in the same weight class.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
What the world wants and what the world gets are two different things. Mayweather is going to win via decision. Both will play too cautiously, not even going to be fun to watch.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member