most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Amakusa is a blast to play. Highly recommend giving him a try.

They need to change the algorithm that determines who you fight against in Story Mode so it features the DLC characters a lot more. 95% of the time you fight against the OG roster.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
It’ll be hilarious if my main Baiken makes it into Samurai Shodown as a guest, yet remains excluded from the main roster of Strive lol
d4e6kan-0ce56b94-82d3-42ff-ac48-4017101659a6.gif
*sigh* Well they finally made it official. My main Baiken is still not in GG Strive but at least I can main her in SS:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
*sigh* Well they finally made it official. My main Baiken is still not in GG Strive but at least I can main her in SS:
I think it's pretty safe to assume she'll be part of some kind of season pass in the future. She's extremely marketable and has a cultivated fan base that will follow where she goes.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Oh I don't know anything about Guilty Gear, just spamming I guess.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Looks like some kind of Saner bait with the huge boobs.
Anything with the letters "SNK" is Saner bait.

In wonder what happened to him. Feels a lot less autistic on the forum since he left.

Anyways, Baiken is awesome. Plays well, looks great, blends in perfectly. Max was totally correct in saying that it feels like she was a Sam Sho character all along just guesting repeatedly in Guilty Gear.

Also, titties.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
Recently got a Series X and was eager to try out the upgrade on this. I don't see any visual upgrade (although I'm using a shit monitor) but the load times are a lot better.

You're still looking at 20 seconds in between fights, which isn't exactly fast,, but it's nowhere near the absurd amount of time my original model Xbox One was clocking in at.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Recently got a Series X and was eager to try out the upgrade on this. I don't see any visual upgrade (although I'm using a shit monitor) but the load times are a lot better.

You're still looking at 20 seconds in between fights, which isn't exactly fast,, but it's nowhere near the absurd amount of time my original model Xbox One was clocking in at.
They added a 120fps mode, but you need a TV or monitor that will support it.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Eager to play it with rollback on my PS5. The game is so freaking good, and it's one of the few that I really connect with since it's not a twitchy combo-fest.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
This game is on sale for 85% off right now.

I had pirated it before but went ahead and downloaded it since it was so cheap and included a ton of the DLC.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Yeah I bit the bullet and bought the Steam version. Under 20 bucks for the game plus all DLC (especially now that it has rollback and crossplay) means there might actually be other people to play with. Done.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
No one played it when it was released on Steam. Was Epic exclusive for one year.

At this price it's a no brainer.