NBA Season 23/24

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
He's had a lot of doctors clear him over the last year. As much of a dummy as LeBron is, I can't imagine he'd put his kid's safety at risk just so he can sit on an NBA sideline and earn a paycheck he doesn't need.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
None of the doctors noticed anything wrong until his heart stopped beating.
The correct answer is: Forget professional sports and finish college. LeBron's shadow is too big even for a healthy kid.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
If there's something wrong with his heart it's just as likely to cause trouble in college sports as it is in pro sports.

The reason he should stay in college is simply that he doesn't have an NBA point guard skill set yet. He may or may not be able to develop one, but one thing we know is he'll never be 6'4".

Taiso

Outside of Causality
20 Year Member
If the doctors have all cleared him and he wants to play, he's acting on better information than any of us have. And I'd think Leclown would care enough about his son to make sure he's getting the best prognoses that money can buy.

I hope Bronny is healthy enough to one day realize his NBA dreams.

I also hope he is smart enough to one day realize MY NBA dreams and change his name because 'Bronny' is a very faget name.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I also hope he is smart enough to one day realize MY NBA dreams and change his name because 'Bronny' is a very faget name.
I know it's spelled different but isn't his name pronounced like the paper towels I buy from the store?!! :tickled:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
115-70. OUCH!!!

nuggets_wbg.png
DEN
timberwolves_wbg.png
MIN

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I agree with you but the Lakers have no other choice than to pick him at 55 to please his father. Highly doubt he'll be picked before 55.
he'll be picked with the lakers' first round pick. I'm pretty confident on this.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
God damn Nugs...what happened? You turned into the Suns!

Rooting for the Thunder tonight.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I really thought Josh Hart was unbreakable. He will play through the pain or at least try to. Pacers will probably win if OG can't come back for game 7.

Celtics run to the ECF was a walk in the park not so sure if they even need Porzingis to return to reach the finals.

racecar

Iori's Therapist
20 Year Member
Shitty way for the thunder Mav game to ends with free throws ..

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Crying about the refs coming in 3... 2... 1...

Congrats to the Timberpups. Gritty win after they came out flat.