offical wwe thread

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Steph's look was the only thing about her night that wasn't garbage. That intro was emblematic of what Bret Hart was talking about the other day- WM 32 was all about the McMahons and their egos. I mean, seriously, the show had already run 4 hours and 15 minutes at that point, so let's have Steph read bad He-Man fan fiction for five minutes before the match?

It was a typical Triple H WM entrance - just another way for him to stroke his own cock in front of thousands of people.

He-man fan fiction has better finishes than WM32 had.

I'll give the NXT PPV a shot tonight or tomorrow.

WM reminded me why I don't need to invest any time or interest into WWE's product. So many wasted opportunities.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
WM reminded me why I don't need to invest any time or interest into WWE's product.

You remind me of their writers. Most of the matches were thrown together at the last second. I felt little hype for WM myself. NXT Takeover and the HoF were the events I was excited about and they more or less paid off.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Forgive the newb, he wasn't aware this is a spoiler free zone.

@Joe just a heads up, Arcademan is beloved here. Ignoring him is your choice but won't be popular.

Didn't ask for forgiveness, didn't need it, beloved member or not. I got annoyed by the lack of spoilers, but I changed my mind on ignoring him because I overreacted to a huge wall of text you'd have to been blind as hell to miss. I still think it's wrong, but he didn't spoil anything for me, in the end.

He really would've hated it here years ago when we posted real-time TV results all the time :tickled:

It's bloggy and annoying, but you do you. Like you said, you won't change it, so I'll ignore reading it when I see it. Done.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Didn't ask for forgiveness, didn't need it, beloved member or not. I got annoyed by the lack of spoilers, but I changed my mind on ignoring him because I overreacted to a huge wall of text you'd have to been blind as hell to miss. I still think it's wrong, but he didn't spoil anything for me, in the end.

It's bloggy and annoying, but you do you. Like you said, you won't change it, so I'll ignore reading it when I see it. Done.

Lol look at this guy. Serious man, if you don't like it, stay out of the thread. It's a Neo tradition.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Time to STFU noob. This thread lives through Arcademan's reports and spirit.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member

Clearly going to do really well with NG.com.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
All I can say is you can't please everyone.

Just remember many of the folks here will spoil the TV shows and every PPV results are usually posted in real-time since many, including myself, don't have the WWE Network. Please use this for future post references in this thread.

And a big thanks to everyone for the support. Much appreciated ;)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Dude, you should know better than to click on a wrestling thread the night of the biggest live event of the year.

It isn't like he is revealing tv results that haven't aired yet.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
All I can say is you can't please everyone.

Just remember many of the folks here will spoil the TV shows and every PPV results are usually posted in real-time since many, including myself, don't have the WWE Network. Please use this for future post references in this thread.

And a big thanks to everyone for the support. Much appreciated ;)

It is what it is. I can see why someone would appreciate your reports, and I'll leave it at that.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Has there been any drama from regular PPV viewers who were unable to watch past 11:00PM? I was beginning to get flashbacks to WCW Halloween Havoc 1998. It wasn't a problem on the WWE Network, but still.

I looked at the WWE Network schedule to see when Wrestlemania was scheduled to end, and it was definitely scheduled to end at 11:00PM.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I have new respect for the Miz. Maryse is his wife...DAMN!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Vince will punish the people who got cheered during Reigns' title match last night, you just wait and see.

Hopefully the fans don't relent and just start hijacking shows like they did for Bryan and Punk.

AJ and Ambrose should have gone over at 'Mania. What the hell do Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho need a rub for? They're both permanently over and they're part timers anyway.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Pretty simple regarding AJ.
AJ didn't put over Jerhico, he put over WWE.

WWE> ROH/TNA/NJPW
and that is all that is important to vince.

As for Lesnar, the plan will probably for him to put over Reigns, so having him put over Ambrose would only weaken the supposed "rub".

Note to EG:
THIS ISN't MY PERSONAL OPPINION AS TO WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN or SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Wow, that fatal 4-way was more exciting/entertaining than just about every match from WM32. The crowd was pretty funny with the chants tonight :lolz:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^Best match ever Eddie vs Rey Misterio Jr. Phantom vs Shin Eddie, the best iteration of him was in that match. He looked his best and fought his best, I always love him. Brock vs Eddie for the title was a great match too. He didn't need to bulk up so hard, he didn't have to, he was perfect in '98, he should kept that physique...that mullet, it was gold. RIP.

As for WM, best match for me was the Women's Championship, definitely worth the watch if you don't wanna bother with the rest.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm guessing that they are bringing up the NXT talents to complete a brand split.

Uha Nation might be the next big star.