offical wwe thread

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Pretty simple regarding AJ.
AJ didn't put over Jerhico, he put over WWE.

WWE> ROH/TNA/NJPW
and that is all that is important to vince.

As for Lesnar, the plan will probably for him to put over Reigns, so having him put over Ambrose would only weaken the supposed "rub".

Note to EG:
THIS ISN't MY PERSONAL OPPINION AS TO WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN or SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED.
I hear you Norton but Lesnar shouldn't loose to neither of those 2, Lesnar shouldn't loose to anybody, he ended the streak, clean, nothing can touch him.

It's pretty sad when they have Cena go back to Brock with a lame flurry of punches and they call that "Cena it's taking it back to him" or when Roman Raeigns does a bunch of super douche punches and they call that having Lesnar beat, really, how fucking lame is that? That's how you know nobody there knows how to handle Lesnar, they don't understand what they have in their hands.

He should come and take the championship away, brutally, keep it for as long as it takes, just show on the Big 4 PPVs to put the title on the line. Destroy everyone until a proper champ surfaces. There's seriously no one that can handle Lesnar, the sheer power, no one in the roster can keep up. This would be an excellent opportunity for the IC Champ to get more attention and in turn both belts the IC and US become more prevalent in the circuit.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
They like having that heavyweight title (and the champ to appear) at house shows. It helps drive attendance. They really need two heavyweight champs.

You can book someone (but not Roman) to go over Brock, you just have to do it right.

Obviously, it is easier to book a heel to go over Brock. But there are ways to book a babyface over Brock.

Not that I expect the WWE to do it right.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I agree, the greatest belt of them all needs to make a comeback. Have a tournament for it, have Lesnar win it and keep it until there is someone worthy of the push.

6ba9fcb5008bac4628c53309f98fee1a.jpg

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Mr. Perfect could be the greatest pro-wrestler ever. He is that perfect. Everything he did was gold, no matter what he was doing, he always delivered.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I still think that Enzo's real future is as a manager who takes bumps.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
This was excellent.

If this were any other point in time, Bubba Ray would have CRUSHED him on the mic. That man could make people come from the nosebleed seats to fight him over the shit that he would say.

"Gift of gab/gift of jab" was pretty clever, tho.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
If this were any other point in time, Bubba Ray would have CRUSHED him on the mic. That man could make people come from the nosebleed seats to fight him over the shit that he would say.

"Gift of gab/gift of jab" was pretty clever, tho.

This feud is going to split up the Dudley's. I hope they don't try another Bully Ray style character...I hated that shit.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
What?

Bully Ray was 100x better than WWE Bubba-Ray.

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
ECW Bubba > TNA Bubba > WWF Bubba

Except that bullshit with Hogan's daughter. That's when TNA became unwatchable for me. I don't think I watched for like nine months after that angle.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
ECW Bubba got in my face once at a Chicago event. Really hot crowd. He was a scary man.

The Dudleys back in the day got more legit crowd heat than any other act I've ever seen.

But what does any of that have to do with Enzo? He cut a great promo and was a lot of fun to watch.

Who really cares if there were people that could do it better? Enzo is the goods. That's all that needs to be said.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah he did, gonna make that lazy eye working up again...

I'm over AJ styles looking like a soccer mom or a junior reject with that hair. Clean up for the big time already.

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member
I'm sure you're back again like the loyal TNA fan that you are.
I follow Ring of Honor, Lucha Underground, and New Japan much more closely than TNA.

I didn't watch tonight's Impact. Or most of last week's. Just because I think WWE is worse doesn't mean I think TNA is good. They're usually not.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
But what does any of that have to do with Enzo? He cut a great promo and was a lot of fun to watch.

Who really cares if there were people that could do it better? Enzo is the goods. That's all that needs to be said.

Let me clarify...

"Any other point in time" = When it was OK to make fun of and call out the crowd to get heat. Joel Gertner took it a step further.

I'm just not a fan of "routines" - where the crowd just mimics what you say because you say it all the time. The New Age Outlaws/DX were notorious for that shit.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Lucha Underground is so fucking good. I loved Ivelisse vs Cobra Moon and the trios match, and Matanza is awesome. I can't remember the last time an episode of LU didn't detliver.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think that the Matanza guy needs a bit more seasoning. He is talented for sure and has a solid amateur background. I guess it works to be up there no selling and playing a monster. And those aerial moves are incredible for his size. Just needs to be a bit more smooth. At least he's no Roman Reigns.

The Moth Martinez is an awesome gimmick.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
LU in iTunes, I gotta start watching this shit! I've only watched one episode and I was amazed. I remember calling out Prince Puma, I said the guy was amazing and sure enough next thing you know he turned champ. Drago is also pretty cool. LU reminds me so much of AAA back in the day when it was good.