Post Your Recent Purchases!

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
The goob hunter turns out to be the biggest goob of all.

Never would have seen that coming, never.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
It turned out in the end that the biggest goob was really the goob that we goobed along the way.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Petition to disallow Kernow from using the word goob after his toy collecting came to light
38f.gif

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Enjoy the mighty Hellfire!! :buttrock:

(and its cunting peeling-off sticker)
Didn't know about that one. Misha Aleste is another one where most of the stickers have peeled off over time.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Didn't know about that one. Misha Aleste is another one where most of the stickers have peeled off over time.
Misha Aleste? Is that the STG set in a mecha-inspired medieval Russia?

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
It's that time, as my current hardware other than the GPU is about six-years old. I'm replacing everything except the case and the power supply.

My case is white and has a Sega logo on the front. My prior build was the Mark IV, so this will be the Mark V.

I am switching from Intel/Nvidia to all AMD for the better Linux compatibility, now that Valve has blown up that space with Proton and the Steam Deck. It'll be a Windows 10 and Ubuntu dual boot.

My old build is roughly equivalent to a PS5, so this one should future proof me at least through the mid-gen update and probably into the next generation.

View attachment 67586
still happy with your new setup today ?

I'm planning for change my actual setup, but no idea wich I really want lol

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
That McNugget is practically the darling of the gaming community on Twitter. It's kind of cool, but also, why? There's a difference between curating a nice game collection with Tekken 3 boards, and just collecting 'stuff.'

Last edited:

Yoshi

20 Year Member
still happy with your new setup today ?

I'm planning for change my actual setup, but no idea wich I really want lol
Yep. I'm running Starfield at 90-120 fps with everything maxed (except for the cancer that is motion blur).

Yoshi

20 Year Member
That McNugget is practically the darling of the gaming community on Twitter. It's kind of cool, but also, why? There's a difference between curating a nice game collection with Tekken 3 boards, and just collecting 'stuff.'
Can you really call anything that includes Tekken "curated"?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
the voice acting in this game sounds like a let’s play in a hilarious way. Look at the soul of the packaging. I tried getting this 10 years ago but like new condition = rusty ass manual staples staining the manual. First pic is blurry cause skill issue.IMG_0043.jpegIMG_0044.jpegIMG_0045.jpeg