Post Your Recent Purchases!

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yep, sure did. Needs a bunch of work but I got it playable last night considering...

18e82de01df5b0c0ed2873b26303021a.jpg

OJScDpB.gif

Seriously though, when can I come over?

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Awesome ebay scoop, don't usually think of ebay for that but in this case it was.

I paid $78 shipping on this, its the MVS version of 8man and the listing noted the mini marque. Anyway I was happy with that price as you know what the value of the game and the rest tends to cost. Of course the story wouldn't end there or I wouldn't bother.

neo-geo-mvs-8-man-kit.JPG

And yes that does have matching serial numbers. Any idea on the value of this as it's all in excellent shape.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
You Son of A Bitch. Ninja Masters is on my want but I'll never be able to afford list. Congrats

Got a bit lucky with this one. Seller bought a whole bunch of expensive carts from someone selling his AES collection and afterwards sold the games he didn't want one by one. He sold almost all of them and this was his last one so because he had made some money he wasn't looking for that much. But again it wasn't cheap.

I hope Charlie noted the sunfade! Those lawyers and all

LoL. On another note, what do these go for these days? Not looking to sell, just curious.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
I suspect I know who you got it from, I bought a pile of stuff from him too. ;) (But probably foolishly turned this one down)

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Got this Walther P99 (with integrated Wii-mote) for the Wii yesterday thanks to suicidekiller. Works really well in conjunction with the Power A Ultra Sensor Bar with adjustable range to improve pointer accuracy, and the trigger can be mapped to either A or B.

yerZz0R.jpg

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Got this Walther P99 (with integrated Wii-mote) for the Wii yesterday thanks to suicidekiller. Works really well in conjunction with the Power A Ultra Sensor Bar with adjustable range to improve Wii-mote accuracy, and the trigger can be mapped to either A or B.

View attachment 39886

That's neat. We'd never get something like this in the states without a big orange nipple on the front though. That looks pretty real from a distance.
Gonna play some GoldenEye 007 with it?

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
I suspect I know who you got it from, I bought a pile of stuff from him too. ;) (But probably foolishly turned this one down)

No worries mate. There are not many of us into Neo stuff in the UK so if I ever let it go I'll let you know. Currently it's getting loads of play and not sitting in a shelf under 1000 layers of protection :P

Nice scoop, very nice!! Got mine from AS and the price was not in that range at all!!! Enjoy!!

Awesome ebay scoop, don't usually think of ebay for that but in this case it was.

I paid $78 shipping on this, its the MVS version of 8man and the listing noted the mini marque. Anyway I was happy with that price as you know what the value of the game and the rest tends to cost. Of course the story wouldn't end there or I wouldn't bother.

View attachment 39879

And yes that does have matching serial numbers. Any idea on the value of this as it's all in excellent shape.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
My MVS pickups from the last few months.

All but Aero Fighters 3 are from members here. Thanks guys!

I found Aero Fighters 3 on ebay, sent a message and worked out a deal outside of ebay.
$73 USD all in.

mvs-pickups.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You're like a broken record. Hells no. I'm keep'in my stuff.

Sell high, buy low, claim that you never read the auction description so you can get your money back AND keep the item, repeat.

You're a fucking scumbag.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Nice scoop, very nice!! Got mine from AS and the price was not in that range at all!!! Enjoy!!

Thanks for that. I was stunned to get 8man KIT when I expected 8man game unseen with the mini marquee only.

Do you or anyone know the general value of the 8Man MVS full kit? I'm just curious how well I did with my $78 shipped purchase as I can't find a finished let alone paid one on ebay.

I made a point to go after this despite it being on a multicart I have as it was the last of the games I enjoyed back in the day when the arcades were introduced to the MVS and it showed up in my pizza place around 1990. This happened to be in it and around that era I was HUGE into anime (still like it, keep mostly manga now though) and one of my favorite movies was 8Man After so I was all over this.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Mekka Lekka Hi-Mekka Hiney Ho.

1peewee.jpg

Your wish is granted. Long live Jambi!

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
8RBiGd0.jpg

Pure class and craftsmanship, can't picture better from a homemade product. Thanks, NTM!

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
8RBiGd0.jpg

Pure class and craftsmanship, can't picture better from a homemade product. Thanks, NTM!

Looks awesome, just bought one. Haven't kept up with the market place so didn't realise that NTM was selling new ones, so thanks for the heads up :mr_t: