Post Your Recent Purchases!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
That cookie jar is awesome as hekk.
I've never had Sriracha before but want to try it.
Usually stick to basic ass Tabasco sauce.
Cookie jar is named n00t. Found him in an antique mall outside Carlisle PA a year ago and rescued him. He’s a fine addition to all the other weird shit that inhabits our tiny Peewee’s Playhouse. Lol

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It's not the real deal from Huy Fong Foods if it doesn't have the rooster on the label... or the mention of Huy Fong Foods.
The Huy Fong version has potassium sulphite, so I don't even eat that stuff. I just buy this instead and bypass the extra diarrhea.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
That cookie jar is awesome as hekk.
I've never had Sriracha before but want to try it.
Usually stick to basic ass Tabasco sauce.
don't let the retard foodies fool you. it's great on some things. it doesn't work for everything. different hot sauces for different uses is the way to go.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member

I got elviento a year or so ago as well. Pretty fun but short game with great sprite work and music.Great artwork on the americanized one. Peak 90's anime aesthetic for sure.The japanese version always gave me an inuyasha vibe for some reason. I need to pick up earnest evans and Anett Futatabi sometime.

1689137635997.png
1689137760528.png

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I got elviento a year or so ago as well. Pretty fun but short game with great sprite work and music.Great artwork on the americanized one. Peak 90's anime aesthetic for sure.The japanese version always gave me an inuyasha vibe for some reason. I need to pick up earnest evans and Anett Futatabi sometime.

View attachment 66906
View attachment 66907
I hate the sequels, but this game is top tier for me. It feels like a neo game. Excellent. Earnest derp ass Evans is uhh.. well the dude can tip over if he walks on a small rock incorrectly. Its real bad

Kid Fenris

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
If you're getting Earnest Evans you should at least go for the Mega CD version. The Genesis version (which Renovation tried to package as a sequel set in the 1980s) is just as awkward and doesn't even have cutscenes.

Annet Again is at least easier to play but it's very repetitive and feels barely finished. But again, nice cutscenes.

And hey, you can get a reissued El Viento from Retro-Bit.

I have no idea why they made the cartridge like that.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I literally hustled up to get the OG release of El Viento becuase i knew with the emails going out about the reissue, zoomers were gonna educate themselves about the game and drive the price of an OG copy even higher in the next few months lmao

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I literally hustled up to get the OG release of El Viento becuase i knew with the emails going out about the reissue, zoomers were gonna educate themselves about the game and drive the price of an OG copy even higher in the next few months lmao
How in the hell is this game worth anything now? I sold mine as a kid because I didn't like it all that much.

I have the Annet game on Mega CD though.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I like El Viento and the Lovecraftian story behind it, even if its not the full-blown mythos stuff. El Viento and specially Earnest Evans are of acquired taste, I knew they have a minor cult (haha) following but prices were decent until a few years ago when some youtubers rediscovered the game which drove up prices quite a bit.

Gonna check out the reissue, hope they have a normal release version planned and don't put all sorts of useless collector stuff in the package.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
IMG_6296.jpeg
Check out this swag package from the absolutely majestic motherfucker @Neodogg !!!!!
I cant even decide which is my favorite thing here. As a klein tool purist, never knowing i needed to open my beers with a klein bottle opener now makes me feel like ive been doing it wrong my whole life.
The sega cleaning system also means im truly a goobesis connoisseur as well. No more dirty slots in my life…. (Well… unless im ever single again, then dirty slots ahoy!!)

@Neodogg thank you dude. This was beyond cool, i truly appreciate it and will get good use out of pretty much all of these things. The toxic high school cards even taught me that you should always smoke behind fat people because they stink. Sage advice!!!