Resident Evil 6 announcement coming soon?

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
i just want the dialogue to be like the first game.

"I hope this is not CHRIS' blood!"

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Of the main series, I think Code Vernica is easily the worst one.

RE5 was a fun game. I didnt like the forced co-op but I still had a good time with the game.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Only RE I ever beat was 2.
That one was fun. I would rather see a new dino crisis or Onimusha

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I don't know what you mean by it being the worst RE, because it isn't.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

I put the "RE" part in quotations for reasons. I guess I should have just clarified from the beginning. It sucks at being a good Resident Evil game for lots of reasons Main one being it wasn't scary and didn't even try to be. The game had no identity.

I hope Capcom throws all the bullshit form RE5 out for RE6. Leave that shit for RE: ORC. Please let RE6 one be true Survival Horror. Otherwise the trailer was awesome and I'm very excited about this game.

jon713

Camel Slug
Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
I see this game having a dual identity: survival horror for Leon, balls-out action for Chris. Would satisfy both spectrums of the fan base. With any luck, the action stuff will be punctuated by a modern control scheme.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I put the "RE" part in quotations for reasons. I guess I should have just clarified from the beginning. It sucks at being a good Resident Evil game for lots of reasons Main one being it wasn't scary and didn't even try to be. The game had no identity.

I hope Capcom throws all the bullshit form RE5 out for RE6. Leave that shit for RE: ORC. Please let RE6 one be true Survival Horror. Otherwise the trailer was awesome and I'm very excited about this game.

This is irrational thinking.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
This definitely looks pretty cool.

I only played RE4 like within the last two years (Wii version) and I really, really, really liked it.

I played through Resident Evil 5 on co-op once and it was a solid game.

I'm probably about as casual an RE fan as they come.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I just want to be able to change the controls to more modern settings, and I will be happy.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Please no more forced co-op

Also this game will be racist towards asians

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Yeah whatever John.

Hey man, if having horrible tank controls, listening to terrible voice acting, needing to be 100% still to shoot things, and running past zombies in a mansion to collect emblems to put together and open doors is your idea of spooky survival horror, your voice will unfortunately not be heard in this generation of gaming.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Weren't they saying they were going to reboot RE with the next game? I want to see a completely new RE game, unconnected with all the convoluted continuity nonsense and Superweskers and whatever.

My thoughts exactly, but the trailer got me interested somehow.

- I know it's not a suitable option for today's gamers, but I prefer the tank controls + fixed camera if they ever returned to pure survival-horror formula
- Over the shoulder view fucking sucks for narrow corridor-styled environments
- I would love to see a retro real action cinematic intro like RE1's just for kicks XD

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager

- I know it's not a suitable option for today's gamers, but I prefer the tank controls + fixed camera if they ever returned to pure survival-horror formula
- I would love to see a retro real action cinematic intro like RE1's just for kicks XD

Barry's 38? :lol: Man, talk about living hard and fast.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Hey man, if having horrible tank controls, listening to terrible voice acting, needing to be 100% still to shoot things, and running past zombies in a mansion to collect emblems to put together and open doors is your idea of spooky survival horror, your voice will unfortunately not be heard in this generation of gaming.

Nice hyperbole Johnny.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member

"NO! DON'T GO!!!!"
*hold hand out then slowly drop it for dramatic effect

Also I always found it funny that they intro Rebecca long before you even know if she's alive

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Looks like everything I could want out of a game calling itself Resident Evil 6 so far.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Holy shit this game looks intense!!! This goes right to the top of the 'to get' list this year; only 10 more months to go!

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
I absolutely hated the demo of RE5 when it first came out. The forced co-op was something I couldn't get into.
A friend had been bugging me for nearly a year wanting me to pick it up so he'd have a decent co-op partner online. I finally broke down and bought it last month. At first, I wasn't into it, and then I gradually started getting the feel for the game. Just finished going through it on Veteran today and getting all achievements, except for beating it on Professional which I just unlocked.

I have to say it's probably the most "fun" I've had with a Resident Evil game. It's definitely the easiest of the bunch and having a friend play along with you is a blast. I can't count the number times we would burst out in laughter over something stupid we did or yelling curse words at the screen over some BS that would happen to us.

This new Resident Evil 6 has me pumped! Too bad it's still another 10 months (if we're lucky) away.