Total Recall - The Perfect Arnold Movie?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
No way. Arnold's wardrobe was awful, and his lines were silly, which is expected anyway, but Arnold's best movie is Conan The Barbarian.

Riddle of steel 4LF!!!

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Just finished watching Commando (after a 20 yr absence).
I think Total Recall is still the best Arnold movie.
I still question whether what I saw was real or not. The protagonists were all awesome as well.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Sssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who here has seen his latest movie?

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Yeah, Total Recall is the Perfect Arnold movie.

Hey, Speaking of Total Recall: When he gonna make TR2 with the Nanny and Maria. :D

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Predator
Total Recall
The Running Man

But honestly, you're splitting hairs.

I've seen alot of love for Commando. Seriously? The action hero unloading on an army, dudes doing half-turn flips off rooftops and walls. Almost a hundred rounds fired, no blood (atleast there're alot of squibs). I think Hot Shots: Part Deux did it better.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
1. Conan
2. Predator
3. Terminator 2
4. Total Recall
5. Running Man

The best part of Total Recall is the start up credits. The combination of score and fonts is excellent, however this is all taking cue from Conan. Basil Poleudoris 4LF!!!

Last edited:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Predator
Total Recall
The Running Man

But honestly, you're splitting hairs.

I've seen alot of love for Commando. Seriously? The action hero unloading on an army, dudes doing half-turn flips off rooftops and walls. Almost a hundred rounds fired, no blood (atleast there're alot of squibs). I think Hot Shots: Part Deux did it better.

Yeah but Commando had this scene

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I like to think this is the perfect moment to ask this question given all the drama with Mel Gibson during his later years...so, is it gay to like the Lethal Weapon and Mad-Max movies a whole lot, specially Beyond Thunderdome? Tina Turner is so awesome!

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Predator isn't just the greatest Arnie movie, it's the greatest movie, full stop.

They say there are only 3 truly different stories in human history. All of them are based on Predator.