Watches

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
IMG_2496.jpegThe Tag Heure watch is the one I‘m currently using. The other two need new batteries

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Quite tempted to buy a used Vacheron Constantin Triple Calendrier 42 for £10k instead of the £23K UK retail.

It's rather 'cheap'

Hmmmmm

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Quite tempted to buy a used Vacheron Constantin Triple Calendrier 42 for £10k instead of the £23K UK retail.

It's rather 'cheap'

Hmmmmm

I like the font they used on the numerals. Gives it a vintage/classic look.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
A bit too fancy for me and it's manual wind. Pretty good investment however

It's based off a 1942 model so yeah

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
16cm wrist? but it could accommodate a 14cm? Are these for the Ethiopians?
I think I have a 20.32, if I did the conversion correct...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member

It's rather 'cheap'

Hmmmmm

Beautiful. 40mm case is a nice size (35mm original case size back in the 40s/50s) and at 10K quid, is a steal.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
It's a bit complicated for a manual watch with 65hr power reserve. Would be great fun setting that if you only wear it a few times a month hehe

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Kernow's a lefty.
I'm right handed and used to wear my watch on the same wrist.
No idea why.
Stopped wearing one for a few years & when I came back to it I started wearing them on my left.
Again, no idea why.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I'm right handed and used to wear my watch on the same wrist.
No idea why.
Stopped wearing one for a few years & when I came back to it I started wearing them on my left.
Again, no idea why.
Ball harder

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Finally got one of those “Casioaks”. Macys had them half off the Casio G Shock website so I figured I’d get one they had the gray or blue at that price, while I was making up my mind the gray one sold out.

of the Casios I own I like the Pepsi Duro better followed by a solar one than this one. I have a square G Shock and this both to me seem very small on the wrist. It’s tough to tell the time too but it’s still not a bad watch. I want to get the Tiffany blue Casio if it ever goes on sale again, but the thing sells out in seconds on their website.

Overall something I’d wear as a casual/everyday beater watch
IMG_8134.jpeg

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Finally got one of those “Casioaks”. Macys had them half off the Casio G Shock website so I figured I’d get one they had the gray or blue at that price, while I was making up my mind the gray one sold out.

of the Casios I own I like the Pepsi Duro better followed by a solar one than this one. I have a square G Shock and this both to me seem very small on the wrist. It’s tough to tell the time too but it’s still not a bad watch. I want to get the Tiffany blue Casio if it ever goes on sale again, but the thing sells out in seconds on their website.

Overall something I’d wear as a casual/everyday beater watch
View attachment 66732

I wear mine when I'm playing sports or cycling. I wish I would have bought something more legible in the dark. Looks great when the sun hits it though but awful at night. The inbuilt light is just ok. For my purposes though, it works just fine:

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I wear mine when I'm playing sports or cycling. I wish I would have bought something more legible in the dark. Looks great when the sun hits it though but awful at night. The inbuilt light is just ok. For my purposes though, it's works just fine:

View attachment 66745
I like the color ways on that one, I’ve seen it in person. I prefer watches like this when it’s “hot outside weather.” Like you said for outdoor activities.