What are you doing for Valentines?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
My last thread got 3 responses. I thought in my next thread I'd aim for less.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
The fact that he said “mum” instead of “mom” is priceless. Well done!

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Working. We also had a Valentine's Day "ball" for the residents today too, and crowned the king and queen. They just had cake and coffee and a musical performance by a guitarist/singer--and photos with a chihuahua. One of the residents got upset with me because I wore a pink shirt instead of red, like she'd planned, so, we didn't match. My life is exciting like that.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
A local Mexican taco spot has a Valentine's Day special, three heart shaped carne asada Mulitas and two strawberry horchata drinks for about $20.

Mulitas are corn tortilla quesdillas. They stuff the tortillas with cheese, grilled steak, and then grill them on a lightly oiled cook top to lightly cook/crisp/grill them. They then add guacamole and salsa to finish them off.

We will do carry out, pick up some desserts and probably watch a movie or two.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Nothin'. We celebrate steak and a blowjob day instead. And our anniversary. V-Day is for basic bitches and pussy-whipped dopes.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nothing. Another bullshit sales day just like fathers/mothers day.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
We celebrated our birthday last week, so we decided to order in some food and watch some movies this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
We celebrated our birthday last week, so we decided to order in some food and watch some movies this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Did you marry your twin?

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
So it's already getting to be that time of year again.

I'll just get this out of the way early then.

Happy VD everybody.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Day off so I stayed home like any other normal day off and celebrated Arizona's 109th birthday :tickled:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Wife and I made steak and baked potatoes, and watched Man of Steel.

I asked for a BJ and she said no. It's all good. I only cried for 20 minutes this time.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
94-year-old woman asked me to be her Valentine today while I was serving her lunch, pork, make of that what you will. Several of the elderly ladies tried to share their chocolates with me too. I took one cherry cordial Hershey's Kiss, but, the home is always broiling, because the elderly are always freezing, so, it melted in my breast pocket while I was calling bingo, and, I pitched it, uneaten.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Wife and I made steak and baked potatoes, and watched Man of Steel.

I asked for a BJ and she said no. It's all good. I only cried for 20 minutes this time.

Once in college I was chatting with some friends about the perfect girlfriend/wife (I was single at the time, hard to believe I know) and naturally the topic of blowjobs came up.

My friends were like you know Moe, not all girls like sucking dick. I thought they were joking so I was like yeah they are called lesbians - but they were 100% being serious. Apparently some girls like men but don’t like to suck dick. It just blew my mind...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
My non-wife has never given me a beej. She thinks it's gross because I pee out of there.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
My non-wife has never given me a beej. She thinks it's gross because I pee out of there.

I imagined you asked like this

giphy.gif

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I built a Gundam kit while my wife brushed up on her Portuguese.

It was very romantic.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
1. Because you talked about beetlejuices and I thought I would join the conversation.

2. You are welcome.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Got her chocolates and orange roses.

My apartment complex has a private movie theater we can reserve, so I did. When I asked her what she wanted to watch, she wanted me to hook up a VCR to the projector in the theater so we can watch a shitty slasher called Valentine.

So we did. lol. Then I made pasta because we both love pasta.