What are you listening to at the moment?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

@Ralfakick i heard this on WXPN yesterday! Holy shit, two unearthed tracks from the Last Splash era, in time for the 30th anniversary re release of Last Splash.

I looooooove this…

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

@Ralfakick i heard this on WXPN yesterday! Holy shit, two unearthed tracks from the Last Splash era, in time for the 30th anniversary re release of Last Splash.

I looooooove this…
Yeah they’re playing in town (Fillmore) shortly doing that album in full. I saw them at FDR Park one year in the 90s. I’ll try to hunt that down on Spotify right now my friend!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Can't get enough of these re-recordings
Oh shit! New Dying Fetus is out!

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
New Chemical Brothers album "That Wonderful Feeling" just came out and I'm enjoying it.

I don't think they've released a bad album yet, and have kept the same magic in each one since they started out in the 90s.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Dessa is still the best rapper on Earth IMO, pls consider "Decoy" as further evidence:

One of many really great songs. She's the first woman I'd ever rank as the best rapper alive, period. The fantastic production she gets from Lazerbeak doesn't hurt, but she's the writer, the performer. She's amazing. I adore all of Doomtree, Steph is my second-favorite rapper and Sims ain't far behind (and Mike and Cecil are great!), but Dessa is, I dunno, a unicorn.

And, I don't know how to say this, but Macklemore's "
" is so much better than any dumb white boy that ever texted kendrick to apologize for winning a Grammy should be.

Mack is such a weird case. He's legit talented as fuck but made a bunch of stupid race-bait songs in his early career instead of just being a good artist, which he did later, and then people got mad at him. Gonna be like grad theses on this cracker in a few decades.

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I really like R.E.M. (I think Automatic for the People is one of the best albums of the 90s) but this song and Losing My Religion have to be two of my least favorite sons by them, but I have to say I like this cover version